Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members (75881 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / Gov Yahaya Meets NASS Committee On Aviation, Seeks Support For Gombe Airport / Saraki Finally Meets Nass,the Oyinbo Man With Same Twitter Handle With Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Princeton92(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
Five children from four different women.

My oh my.... Didn't know this, how many kids does Remi have? ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Their family issh go affect 9ja people oh
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Princeton92(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Seyi is not remis son...he is from another mother..remi is not the first wife that tinubu married

Tell me something ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿค”
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Darkjudge24: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
When the whole family was fighting for Nigeria democracy, u guys were not there, during the last campaign they all put their strength, father mother and children and they got rewarded with victory, so it's now u guys woke up, u cannot reap what u didn't show. The tinubus worked for this victory, so allow them be while it last, all we sane Nigerians wanted is a renewed Nigeria with hope for the future

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Nyceguy92: 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Its retarded people like you that makes Nigerians politicians not to take Nigerians seriously
If they talk say snake swallow another 36million I know you'll believe it wholeheartedly.

Exactly my thoughts.

Question is: In what capacity and on what basis did he have to meet members of the NASS?

I would ask same question if the president were from my village.

I hope we won't have another pompous son of a president who intimidated senior civil servants and awarded numerous but abandoned and inflated contracts to his friends.

The wellbeing of Nigerians far exceeds ethnic and other skewed interests.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Angelfrost(m): 9:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Odin13:
You see why be say na only Yoruba people Dey support their drug god they worship..

How can a sane Nigerian support this foolishness ..

.. and they call themselves sophisticators ..

This is crazy

Olumo will soon have his branch

Yoruba has ridicule nigerians and nigeria ..

MC Oluomo: Office of the First Agbero of the Federal Republic of Nigeria! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by SisterAnn(f): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
DMerciful:
What about your family members? Are they not interested in the presidency?
Femisplash' job is to push propaganda thinking it will cover the anomaly currently ongoing.

Office of the son..

Lolzz

Let them open a million propaganda thread everyday, they can only fool Ghanians.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Corridon: 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

Oh.. Nah you..

No wonder..
You say wetin?

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Henix(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:

Seyi is not remis son...he is from another mother..remi is not the first wife that tinubu married

Wonderful

I'm just hearing this for the first time
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by princejohnard(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Fear God ooo...

Biological children of Jagaban are just three; Seyi ( from his late wife ), Zainab and Foluke ( Oluremi is their Mother )

Iyaloja "general of LAGOS" is adopted daughter of Jagaban ( She's the biological daughter of Jagaban's Uncle)

Corridon:
Five children from four different women.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by EnlightenedUFO: 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
Office of the first son, first daughter, first cousin, first goat, first drug dealer etc
Are you people this crazy and dumb?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Elsueno: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Would history be made like Bush the first and Bush the second ? Father and son both President of United States of America?

Tinubu's son is already positioning himself to become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in years to come. This is how it starts.

I will like Remi to contest to becoming Nigeria's first Female President just like Hillary Clinton, the wife of President Bill Clinton of the United States of America too tried. Family affair! Don't envy them, be grateful for your own blessings.

Lmao, God forbid!! If U so love the tinubus, U can make him d president of ur house or even president of Lagos state...omoh, I wonder how much dey pay BMCs sha, na so d money sweet reach ne grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by happney65: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

All sorts of ILLEGALITY will be carried out by this APC/Govt. :๐Ÿคจ

Imagine if Goodluck or Obasanjo as President did something like dis? ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

Wole Soyinka and Co would have Barked and cried Wolf!

This Govt should be checked, Otherwise we will have Civilian DICTATORSHIP in Nigeria soon. sad

Civilian Dictatorship that is already here. Just wait for it.. una go see fire.. grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by SisterAnn(f): 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Odin13:
You see why be say na only Yoruba people Dey support their drug god they worship..

How can a sane Nigerian support this foolishness ..

.. and they call themselves sophisticators ..

This is crazy

Olumo will soon have his branch

Yoruba has ridicule nigerians and nigeria ..

Tone down on this yoruba thing Frigga. It's about APC and their brainless supporters.

Come to think of it, northerners made this shii we are seeing today possible.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by oyebanji44: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
I don't think that kind of nonsense can happen in Nigeria. .

You urself to know Nigerians.. they won't allow that rubbish. .
nedekid:

Anyway, hope it wount lead to what they have in Equatorial Guinea.
Check out Teddy Nguema on tik tok.
Current vice president and son of the president.
I think the president was elected and not his family.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by ofwest47(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
You are welcome, tell the parliamentarians to have a good relationship with your father for a good relationship programs.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Would history be made like Bush the first and Bush the second ? Father and son both President of United States of America?

Tinubu's son is already positioning himself to become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in years to come. This is how it starts.

I will like Remi to contest to becoming Nigeria's first Female President just like Hillary Clinton, the wife of President Bill Clinton of the United States of America too tried. Family affair! Don't envy them, be grateful for your own blessings.

You nailed it!

Asiwaju should make Seyi a Minister.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Dybala11(m): 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Darkjudge24:
When the whole family was fighting for Nigeria democracy, u guys were not there, during the last campaign they all put their strength, father mother and children and they got rewarded with victory, so it's now u guys woke up, u cannot reap what u didn't show. The tinubus worked for this victory, so allow them be while it last, all we sane Nigerians wanted is a renewed Nigeria with hope for the future
You mean fighting for their own pocket. The so called office of the first son and daughter is alien to the constitution though. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by YouandiAllofus: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
GeneralPula:

Creating offices?
By who?

Kindly Prove this your claim with verified links. Iโ€™d like to read and see..
I express sincere sympathy for your nescience and benightedness if you've not being in the news lately. I am well too occupied to be your journal. Goodluck with that!
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by FireUpNow(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
This is a new low from the state captors. This is more like a full fledged war between Remi vs her step daughter vs
her step son.
Are you saying that Remi is not the mother of all Tinubu's children?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by GeneralPula: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
I express sincere sympathy for your nescience and benightedness if you've not being in the news lately. I am well too occupied to be your journal. Goodluck with that!
Hypocrite..

I wonder what you wanna gain from misleading masses!

Office of the first son ma foot!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Corridon: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
FireUpNow:

Are you saying that Remi is not the mother of all Tinubu's children?
Are you new to internet?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by ruggedtimi(m): 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
This is a new low from the state captors. This is more like a full fledged war between Remi vs her step daughter vs
her step son.
I don already predict am since
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Elsueno: 10:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
swaggerjack:

Tinubu has brought what he practiced in Lagos to federal level. Nigerians will soon found out why Bode George has been screaming about this man turning Lagos treasury and state to his personal property and piggy bank.

Relax, d northerners sabi this game well well, There is a very good reason d consensus V.P is Kashim shettima...Just enjoy d show grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Ihateheadslamer: 10:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
The way you jumped in is as if you're gay.

For your information my 'ASS' is unavailable tongue
Gentew:

Hypo or sniper is cheap........ you know what I mean
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Pascaldebravoo: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
femisplash:
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead. Rather than learn to play politics that transcends clannish mindset that has kept you in the wilderness since 1999. With the way Seyi is buijding bridges across party, religious and tribal lines, i won't be surprised if he clinches the Presidential seat before a southeastern does.

Nowadays every goat bleats with South East.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Corridon: 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
ruggedtimi:
I don already predict am since
You try.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by tojahh(m): 10:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
At this point I wouldn't mind if Shettima plot a takeover
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by RhodaNelly: 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
So pathetic.... Some church doctrines are meant for the poor. The high and mighty are above such laws. Yinmu

VinnyBaba:

So Remi is a 2ND or 3RD wife, but RCCG made her a Pastor? shocked sad

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by edungene7: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
I see military taking over the affairs of this country this I have seen
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by franchasofficia: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
femisplash:
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead. Rather than learn to play politics that transcends clannish mindset that has kept you in the wilderness since 1999. With the way Seyi is buijding bridges across party, religious and tribal lines, i won't be surprised if he clinches the Presidential seat before a southeastern does.
We Igbos are a different breed of people, we are not after dirty, unhealthy political asslicking alliance just to produce President at the expense of Nigeria's common prosperity. We want a new Nigeria that will give all Nigerians equal opportunity to survive irrespective of tribe or religion.

We cannot be doing the same thing since independence and still be expecting a different result. This padi padi government, this treacherous politicking and politics of regional asslicking and alliance has not helped Nigeria develop as a nation rather it has kept Nigeria underdeveloped, impoverished and struggling in all economic and development indices.

Please stop celebrating these kind of archaic, corrupt regional asslicking and dirty political alliance that kept Nigeria below par

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Isobug: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
femisplash:
See this one
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by VTJN(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
SisterAnn:
The guy get agbari ojukwu grin

Dem take to ugly swear for that family?

Office of the first son...

Nigerians must get sense by force.
Are you blind? Is that ugliness? You need a glass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.