Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members (75888 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / Gov Yahaya Meets NASS Committee On Aviation, Seeks Support For Gombe Airport / Saraki Finally Meets Nass,the Oyinbo Man With Same Twitter Handle With Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

All sorts of ILLEGALITY will be carried out by this APC/Govt. :🤨

Imagine if Goodluck or Obasanjo as President did something like dis? 😒😕

Wole Soyinka and Co would have Barked and cried Wolf!

This Govt should be checked, Otherwise we will have Civilian DICTATORSHIP in Nigeria soon. sad

Will the Milltary allow this?... toothless bulldogs
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Alhari(m): 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Just myopic in your thinking, you can't create an ant but yet calling someone wild animal.
Rayban25:
In less than two weeks a family of wild animals disguised as human beings are already showing Nigerians how ready they are to devour the Nigerian treasury.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Yoighaman(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
femisplash:
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead. Rather than learn to play politics that transcends clannish mindset that has kept you in the wilderness since 1999. With the way Seyi is buijding bridges across party, religious and tribal lines, i won't be surprised if he clinches the Presidential seat before a southeastern does.

Please look up at the word in bold. Did you actually write this?

When did Nigerians start voting for families? Not even to mention families prepared for the task ahead.

There are better ways to pass across your point, but certainly not how you just did.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by EngGandalf: 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

All sorts of ILLEGALITY will be carried out by this APC/Govt. :🤨

Imagine if Goodluck or Obasanjo as President did something like dis? 😒😕

Wole Soyinka and Co would have Barked and cried Wolf!

This Govt should be checked, Otherwise we will have
Civilian DICTATORSHIP in Nigeria soon. sad

What would you do if your father was the president? Also for people saying negative things about Seyi Tinubu.. jeez how can people be so myopic or just full of negative thoughts.. where are you on a mental level! Do you not think of greatness or the achievement of something great.. it’s unbelievable.. I know you might find fault with what I say… but it’s simply because you’re ignorant to self reflection…
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by ufotunang: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tinubu family wants to take over nigeria
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Enemyofpeace: 11:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
This one don dey turn to family business o. The fight go plenty between Remi Tinubu and these children
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Coolgent(m): 12:03am On Jun 12, 2023
Govt of family and friends
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 12, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I'm an igbo guy and trust me
Seyi is set for life....

If I was Seyi, I will come to Nairaland and laugh at the comments insulting me
Because I know I'm 20 times richer than their ipob generation..

Don’t mind them, na jealousy go keee dem. At this point Seyi is just catching cruise. They forget he married their daughter.

Same with Davido, they come for his head forgetting he married their daughter. Okay o.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Kukutenla: 12:08am On Jun 12, 2023
To all the wretched nitwits defending this, I'm sure if it was a northerner doing this, y'all will be on their neck claiming they've privatised Nigeria.
I remember how Abacha family was vilified due to the level of influence he allowed his son and wife have in his govt.
We all should be mindful of how we're setting up this country for desecration.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by texas1990(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2023
Rayban25:
In less than two weeks a family of wild animals disguised as human beings are already showing Nigerians how ready they are to devour the Nigerian treasury.
No wonder they called u slaves, and a slave may u remain till Jesus come.mumu
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by walefresh3(m): 12:16am On Jun 12, 2023
Rayban25:

Its retarded people like you that makes Nigerians politicians not to take Nigerians seriously
If they talk say snake swallow another 36million I know you'll believe it wholeheartedly.
stop blaming GOD for your generation failures...

Pray to GOD to bless your family like dino because there is no hope that your generation can make it up to TINUBU...

Your hate has shorten your Glory
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by GetSenseNow: 12:20am On Jun 12, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop wailing!

That’s the first family!
SHATTAP DIA!! You imbeciles said worse about Jonathan, saying there's nothing constitutional about the office of the first lady but here you are defending worse!

WTF is wrong with you people!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Joevics(m): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2023
oyebanji44:
This is the only way ....

one can ensure his political aspirations. by aspiring to gain more followerships in other regions....

This is what obi lacks..... grin

Do you even think before you write?
I pity your parents

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by GetSenseNow: 12:33am On Jun 12, 2023
plaindealer:
Like father, like son, masters of the long game.

Thus wonderful Youngman's network is already massive and wide-reaching, not, he's extending by solidifying his reach with the young progressive politicians and the true leaders of tomorrow.

Just like his father, he knows how to reach out and sow profitable seeds that will germinate in the future to his advantage years from now, it's all about the long game while at the same time making sure that the young lawmakers are in sink with his father's programs and policies.

The race for 2027 and beyond is already in play, but some losers are still wasting time looking for some imaginary mandate.
What a wonderful son.

Lolz....Yorubas cheesy cheesy una dey amuse me shaa. Good thing every other tribe 200+ tribes in this country are observing y'all
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Freighthost: 12:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Hw many we get as president

Remi Seyi
Iya loja
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Asswipemod: 1:24am On Jun 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/MsNemah/status/1667953304830189568?t=iF4k3FF6za2Q-Ty0tn3PfQ&s=08

Pls, pls all this first son, first daughter bull crap should stop. Stop giving this unrepentant wailers fodder for their plastic cannons.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Tchinaidi(m): 1:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Yoruba people and their kind of local mentality.Even Buhari no do pass like this.Office of first daughter,Office of first son,first daughter,first grand daughter...Kai.Which Kind Petty political family proposition be this

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by denzel231: 1:29am On Jun 12, 2023
eldoradoxx:

South East does not have problem with Seyi being President. Why is South East the only region out of 6 regions that is dumping ground for all hatred. Did they invade anyone's village or city , looted and massacred the indigenous people? No topic comes on NL this days without some of you shallow brains trying to drag South East into it. Meanwhile South Easterners are not beggars, nor failures.
they can't do without south east... they are failures
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by deji17: 1:30am On Jun 12, 2023
This is a new low for Nairaland. Anybody can just post any rubbish on twitter and Nairaland will put on the front-page. No major newspaper or even blog reports anything like this
Is this the drama that the whole country will be discussing for the next 4 or 8 years?
Why do some people love to waste time on nonsense? Why do some people like to major in the minor stuff?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by swaggerjack: 1:56am On Jun 12, 2023
Fr33born:
Please ooo, they must have office of the middle and Lastborn ooo

Justice for middle born and Last born!
Nigeria don enter one chance...and we will soon understand what docile Lagos slaves have been going through under state capture.

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Tflex01: 2:27am On Jun 12, 2023
Princeton92:

Wait ooh they're not her kids? 😐😏😏

Lol Seyi is Remi's son

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by davidtemi(m): 2:28am On Jun 12, 2023
Princeton92:

Wait ooh they're not her kids? 😐😏😏
Yes now. Seyi sef fit dey enter remi as baba don too old
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Tflex01: 2:29am On Jun 12, 2023
I really enjoy the tears on this thread even though the news is false. grin

grin

When we told some "woke" Yorubas before election that the whole noise against Tinubu was because of hate against the Yorubas by some persons they didn't take us seriously. grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Tflex01: 2:31am On Jun 12, 2023
davidtemi:

Yes now. Seyi sef fit dey enter remi as baba don too old

You guys just run with any nonsense news that tickles you about your enemies.

Seyi is Remi's son stop sounding dumb.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 12, 2023
Kukutenla:
To all the wretched nitwits defending this, I'm sure if it was a northerner doing this, y'all will be on their neck claiming they've privatised Nigeria.
I remember how Abacha family was vilified due to the level of influence he allowed his son and wife have in his govt.
We all should be mindful of how we're setting up this country for desecration.

Abacha was a military tyrant, a dictator whose looted money is still trapped overseas. How dare you bring up his name!
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Tflex01: 2:38am On Jun 12, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Lolz....Yorubas cheesy cheesy una dey amuse me shaa. Good thing every other tribe 200+ tribes in this country are observing y'all

The excited National Assembly member that uploaded that on his Twitter page is not Yoruba even though there is no office of the first son anywhere and the guy was only happy that he met with the "first son".

Are you going to force all the 200+ tribes to hate the Yorubas? grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by broadman20: 2:38am On Jun 12, 2023
femisplash:
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead. Rather than learn to play politics that transcends clannish mindset that has kept you in the wilderness since 1999. With the way Seyi is buijding bridges across party, religious and tribal lines, i won't be surprised if he clinches the Presidential seat before a southeastern does.

Hahahaha! I pity you people because you have no eyes to see what is ahead.

In four years time,

You will be complaining like Nigerians over Abacha's family,

And like Bayelsans over Jonathan,

Lastly, like the Katsina's over Buhari.

Kindly save this message, I'm an independent minded Nigerian who once believed and voted APC .
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by ojonugba2014(m): 2:49am On Jun 12, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I'm an igbo guy and trust me
Seyi is set for life....

If I was Seyi, I will come to Nairaland and laugh at the comments insulting me
Because I know I'm 20 times richer than their ipob generation..

Having money is not as having sense.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by FireUpNow(m): 3:38am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
Are you new to internet?
even if I am not new to the internet, it didn't crossed my mind to search for it because there are better things to think of.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Kukutenla: 4:02am On Jun 12, 2023
Ajagunakin:

Abacha was a military tyrant, a dictator whose looted money is still trapped overseas. How dare you bring up his name!

I'm sure the present crop of politicians don't keep money overseas.
Democratic tyrants also exist sir
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Halo22: 4:13am On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So Remi is a 2ND or 3RD wife, but RoCCG made her a Pastor? shocked sad
Lol..... So u think church is not just like ordinary established business in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.