Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Advice To Ladies Going On A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Ladies Going On A Date (335 Views)

"Stop Condemning Ladies Going For Butt Enhancement" - Actress Jennifer Uzoma / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / The Ever Increasing Rate Of Ladies Going Commando (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Ladies Going On A Date by akinlaso(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
I disparage the trendy video of a man embarrassing a lady for eating a 12k meal on a date he invited her, it's just so funny of him emphasizing the 12k, and I'm sure the 12k meal could even be as little as some shrimp and a tiny jug of smoothie.

To all virtuous ladies out there, read the book “48 Laws of Power”, the 40th law says “Despise the Free Lunch”. Going out to eat with a random man on a first meet tells on your personality. If you want to remain respected, always turn down every offer of a free lunch, especially from an unfamiliar person unless you’re the one proposing and paying for it. And if you are to go on a date, be the one to suggest a familiar place, preferably a fun public place, and if it’s to be an eatery, don’t take more than water or juice so that you won’t choke during the conversation. Remember, nothing is absolutely free, and "When a service is free, the product being sold is YOU".

This piece of advice is obviously for a particular class of ladies (The Virtuous) because it can lead to a state of depression if a well-meaning lady is entangled in such an avoidable public defamation.
Re: Advice To Ladies Going On A Date by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Those boys were very stupid...they still recorded her on top what's the meaning of that? I'm very sure that the bo even borrowed that car to take her out.
Re: Advice To Ladies Going On A Date by Oluromantic: 6:49am On Jun 12, 2023
Some ladies longer throat is so uncultured and untamed. You might say the videoing is not necessary but how then will we know such a thing happened
Rayban25:
Those boys were very stupid...they still recorded her on top what's the meaning of that? I'm very sure that the bo even borrowed that car to take her out.
Re: Advice To Ladies Going On A Date by Rosaline5000: 7:15am On Jun 12, 2023
The boys were trying hard to defame her, it's obvious in the video all she wanted was a power bank to charge her phone so she can pay for the meal.
The boys were the one insisting that she can't pay while she is saying she can even pay for a 50k meal, she just want to charge her phone.
End of the day na the boys fucck up

(1) (Reply)

5 Signs She Is An Independent Woman / Check Out The Most Romantic Love Story I Heard Before / How Do I Avoid Mistake In Marriage - Don't Make Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.