Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again (4732 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
We are constantly growing. Never let the same river of life flow over you twice.

So, I met this girl a few years back. She's the lonely kind and I think she did find solace in me.

At the time, we were both new in the town and both looking forward to making new friends, maybe of the opposite sex.

Can't really tell about her in that regard but man body no be firewood.

Anyways, I saw her around campus then and decided to approach her. But couldn't because I was a bit shy and well, she was taller than me.

This really affected my self confidence. And she was very pretty too.

So, the first day, I took the coward's way out and pretended like I didn't notice her.

Didn't see her again for a little while and then about a week later, I saw her sitting in class and reading.

Walked up to her and just told her to help me watch my phone charging (didn't know how else to approach her)

Sha, I later came hack to get my phone and luckily, she wanted to leave as well. So, I just asked her to wait let me pack my things so we can walk to the school gate together.

We talked about literally everything on the way to the gate.

We later exchanged contacts and I left her around the junction to my house.

Later got her to come over and we did some things.

But here is the thing.

I never knew that she was engaged all this time.

Here I am thinking I've finally found a pretty sweet girl to be my babe at least for the next four years (I'm notoriously known for keeping long term relationship).

But babe was engaged to someone else in Abuja.

So, while I was there falling hopelessly in love with her, she was planning her wedding with another guy.

So during the vacation in our 100l first semester, this girl traveled to Abuja and sent me her wedding invitation within a few weeks.

Even during that same holiday when she came around the school for one of her friend's wedding in town we hooked up for a day or two then.

So, what exactly is going on here?

Hmm. I was heartbroken that day. Never called her again since then.

Didn't want anything to do with her more than I have already done.

She on the other hand concentrated on her marriage.

Now they have a boy and a beautiful girl. Sometimes I wonder if those kids could have been mine.

Not that I suspect that the kids are mine. The time don't lapse. But sometimes I imagine what my family with her might have been like.

So a few days ago, we met on campus and now she was really happy to see me. Genuinely happy with all the hugs and side kisses.

My heart melted at that very instant because she's very pretty, polite and always joking.

She's the first ever girl to refer to me as king and she always wanted me to be the best even in my studies. So much so, that I later moved to medicine.

So, forgive me if I can't see her as a bad person.

We discussed a few things and she said we should exchange contacts with her saying I should please visit her some time soon.

I knew from that moment however that I'll never call her or ever visit her. Two kids and still that beautiful.

But no, I'm just not that kind of man and besides, plenty fishes full this campus though I'm yet to meet anyone that we call me king and treat me as one as she had done.

But I keep hoping that someone better might be around the corner for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by talented321: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
Manchi double your hustle and forget about woman wey don born.
Their is nothing like love without money involved, stop been brainwashed and understand the reality of life.
She claim and act like she love u, but when she see someone better than u she will forget u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by ekineme: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2023
Tales from moonlight, She had a baby boy and a baby girl, within Four years and she still came back to campus to meet you. You mean she absconded from school for four years?

The story is a fragment of your imagination.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Houseofglam7(f): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2023
🫤
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2023
ekineme:
Tales from moonlight, She had a baby boy and a baby girl, within Four years and she still came back to campus to meet you. You mean she absconded from school for four years?

you forget school strike and covid 19?

Who counts 4 years course as 4 years in a state university in Nigeria?

For your information, this is my 6th year in school for a 4 years course before you open your mouth saying nonsense thinking you're some detective.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Olarewaju89: 9:14pm On Jun 30, 2023
Crystalom35:
Hello guys smiley

I build investment website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

All scripts work superbly.

I also build VTU website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k.

I also build multivendor ecommerce websites like jumia or jiji cost 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

And if you need a professional website built for your school, business or service, kindly contact me on WhatsApp 091 5211 9090.

Thanks for reading.

Chai... You get problem undecided
That epistle no even concern you at all.

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Olarewaju89:

Chai... You get problem undecided
That epistle no even concern you at all.
grin

Boss Na me write am
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by MoneyMustBMade(m): 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
Leave her alone and move on with your life .. resist the temptation, don't let this destroy you. Be a man and stay aware from someone's wife

You will get someone 10x better than her believe me

1 Like

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
ekineme:

the guy they smoke correct Igbo, the girl do wedding for 100l come get boy and gal for the same school time period since nah born them they go born for that school, since then them no see again not until recent way them come they exchange contact way two of them get before, this guy go be correct Simp also I pity your life

2 Likes

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Bestmanwealthy(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2023
The story no clear
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 10:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
the guy they smoke correct Igbo, the girl do wedding for 100l come get boy and gal for the same school time period since nah born them they go born for that school, since then them no see again not until recent way them come they exchange contact way two of them get before, this guy go be correct Simp also I pity your life
stop trying to sound bright when you're actually dull
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Bestmanwealthy:
The story no clear
use hypo wash am na
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by talk2hb1(m): 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2023
Crystalom35:
We are constantly growing. Never let the same river of life flow over you twice.

So, I met this girl a few years back. She's the lonely kind and I think she did find solace in me.

At the time, we were both new in the town and both looking forward to making new friends, maybe of the opposite sex.

Can't really tell about her in that regard but man body no be firewood.

Anyways, I saw her around campus then and decided to approach her. But couldn't because I was a bit shy and well, she was taller than me.

This really affected my self confidence. And she was very pretty too.

So, the first day, I took the coward's way out and pretended like I didn't notice her.

Didn't see her again for a little while and then about a week later, I saw her sitting in class and reading.

Walked up to her and just told her to help me watch my phone charging (didn't know how else to approach her)

Sha, I later came hack to get my phone and luckily, she wanted to leave as well. So, I just asked her to wait let me pack my things so we can walk to the school gate together.

We talked about literally everything on the way to the gate.

We later exchanged contacts and I left her around the junction to my house.

Later got her to come over and we did some things.

But here is the thing.

I never knew that she was engaged all this time.

Here I am thinking I've finally found a pretty sweet girl to be my babe at least for the next four years (I'm notoriously known for keeping long term relationship).

But babe was engaged to someone else in Abuja.

So, while I was there falling hopelessly in love with her, she was planning her wedding with another guy.

So during the vacation in our 100l first semester, this girl traveled to Abuja and sent me her wedding invitation within a few weeks.

Even during that same holiday when she came around the school for one of her friend's wedding in town we hooked up for a day or two then.

So, what exactly is going on here?

Hmm. I was heartbroken that day. Never called her again since then.

Didn't want anything to do with her more than I have already done.

She on the other hand concentrated on her marriage.

Now they have a boy and a beautiful girl. Sometimes I wonder if those kids could have been mine.

Not that I suspect that the kids are mine. The time don't lapse. But sometimes I imagine what my family with her might have been like.

So a few days ago, we met on campus and now she was really happy to see me. Genuinely happy with all the hugs and side kisses.

My heart melted at that very instant because she's very pretty, polite and always joking.

She's the first ever girl to refer to me as king and she always wanted me to be the best even in my studies. So much so, that I later moved to medicine.

So, forgive me if I can't see her as a bad person.

We discussed a few things and she said we should exchange contacts with her saying I should please visit her some time soon.

I knew from that moment however that I'll never call her or ever visit her. Two kids and still that beautiful.

But no, I'm just not that kind of man and besides, plenty fishes full this campus though I'm yet to meet anyone that we call me king and treat me as one as she had done.

But I keep hoping that someone better might be around the corner for me.
Koyemi?
Je Ne comprehend paz
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2023
talk2hb1:

Koyemi?
Je Ne comprehend paz
R.E.S.T
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Star4lyf(m): 4:55am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:

For your information, this is my 6th year in school for a 4 years course before you open your mouth saying nonsense thinking you're some detective.

But u said u later moves to medicine and u are telling us it's a four years course.Something is fishy.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Yungmakaveli01(m): 5:11am On Jul 01, 2023
Star4lyf:

But u said u later moves to medicine and u are telling us it's a four years course.Something is fishy.
For him to jejely advertise him work waka.
he say make he tell una fairy tale on top, una come still day bash am
abi una nor enjoy the tori cool cool

3 Likes

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Quadribabaalagb: 5:43am On Jul 01, 2023
A prostitute might cost you some money or loaves of bread,but another man's wife will cost you your life.

Check siggy,I sell herbs

3 Likes

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 7:35am On Jul 01, 2023
Star4lyf:

nothing is fishy.

This is my 6th year in the school for the same 4 years course. I moved to medicine doesn't mean they've graduated or they are in a different time line.

Don't you have simple sense to comprehend?
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Crystalom35: 7:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Yungmakaveli01:

For him to jejely advertise him work waka.
he say make he tell una fairy tale on top, una come still day bash am
abi una nor enjoy the tori cool cool
partly.

But the story is as genuine as your lack of sense
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Luckysbab: 8:48am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:

The medicine course you mentioned you switched to is a 4 year course?
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Nemesis0147(m): 8:55am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:

D

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by ekineme: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:
nothing is fishy.

This is my 6th year in the school for the same 4 years course. I moved to medicine doesn't mean they've graduated or they are in a different time line.

Don't you have simple sense to comprehend?

The problem with lies is that you will always need a bigger lie to cover up the previous lies, it keeps going untill it's too big to cover up again. Guy just advertise your work and move on, stop exposing your ignorance here not everyone is dumb on this forum.

1 Like

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by diogo23: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:

There are some comments you don't reply because with them every body is lying
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by diogo23: 9:12am On Jul 01, 2023
Ekundayo7574:
Oga i meet my wife in year two 2018 before she could finish we have two kids already and she's going for her service this year
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Baronthecelebri: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2023
[color=#000099][/color] leave somebody's wife alone, SIMP
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by slenjaman(m): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2023
I recently downloaded this app and really think you should check it out. It's a great way to connect with people searching for genuine relationships. Use my referral code BUSAYO-WR7 to get freebies in the app. https://trueflutter.app/BUSAYO-WR7
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Treepower2000: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:
Hello guys smiley

I build investment website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

I also build multivendor ecommerce websites like jumia or jiji cost 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

And if you need a professional website built for your school, business or service, kindly contact me on WhatsApp 091 5211 9090.

Thanks for reading.
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Treepower2000: 10:58am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:
Hello guys smiley

Thanks for reading.
True?
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Yungmakaveli01(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:
partly.

But the story is as genuine as your lack of sense
Okay, Thank you
Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by Okoroawusa: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2023
Guy all these long story is just to ask us if you can chop the pomo again abi?

As a guy man I never refuse an opportunity to chop a pvssy. Be it married, single, old or young as long as it was freely offered to me.

So what are you waiting for?

1 Like

Re: She Left Me To Go And Marry. Now She's Back Again by almarthins(m): 11:14am On Jul 01, 2023
Crystalom35:

No mind am. Him think say na United States school dey Nigeria !

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible? / Savage Replies To Wack Pick-up Lines(Pictures) / How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.