Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage (10228 Views)

Finally I Am Admitting, I Need Help / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / Photo ...wife Caught Cheating Husband Having Séx With Her Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2011
horny4u:

I agree with rich and with opportunity being the action word here, I will say opportunity is the culprit not your husband what you need to do is remove opportunity.
No better way to do that then put the kids in  a private school, move into a bigger house, stand with a project expand the big house, Once there is no money for frivolities and so much on his hand , opportunity will be erased.
Also please be many women , it works for most roving eyes, when he comes back from work and you are felicia the ashawo  (wig + sluttty make up), tommorow you are  Maureen the secretary (Nerd glasses and mini black skirt), next tommorow you are cat the dominatrix (french stockings and whip with commanding tone) , he will not know what to expect since you will be changing hair and make up, You can google this roles remember na only of una no one needs to know say na u spoil finish just u and him. wink
I am sure you are good at BJ butterfly flick , hover etc, You got him emotionally thats why he married you but we women tend to relent in our bedmatics forgetting that there better be no slluuttt like a wifey.
Even if it is once a week  dash the kids to your mum for that day you are organising this yeye charade for him, just humour him after all he is biggest resource, and NO OTHER WOMAN MUST TOUCH.

i forgot to add that you need to keep your eye on the money , when surplus come frivolities, make sure he is investing that money on your kids and their furture , he is your resource not theirs.

grin grin grin grin grin grin, funny
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by semid4lyfe(m): 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
horny4u:
I agree with rich and with opportunity being the action word here, I will say opportunity is the culprit not your husband what you need to do is remove opportunity.

No better way to do that then put the kids in a private school, move into a bigger house, stand with a project expand the big house, Once there is no money for frivolities and so much on his hand , opportunity will be erased.

Also please be many women , it works for most roving eyes, when he comes back from work and you are felicia the ashawo (wig + sluttty make up), tommorow you are Maureen the secretary (Nerd glasses and mini black skirt), next tommorow you are cat the dominatrix (french stockings and whip with commanding tone) , he will not know what to expect since you will be changing hair and make up, You can google this roles remember na only of una no one needs to know say na u spoil finish just u and him. wink

I am sure you are good at BJ butterfly flick , hover etc, You got him emotionally thats why he married you but we women tend to relent in our bedmatics forgetting that there better be no slluuttt like a wifey.

Even if it is once a week dash the kids to your mum for that day you are organising this yeye charade for him, just humour him after all he is biggest resource, and NO OTHER WOMAN MUST TOUCH.

i forgot to add that you need to keep your eye on the money , when surplus come frivolities, make sure he is investing that money on your kids and their furture , he is your resource not theirs.

You couldn't have chosen a better username grin and you got the names of the wifey in the different roles right. . .WOW shocked

Best advice I've read on Nairaland wink
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by arsenefc: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
WTF is guilty posture?

@OP: I think you are going crazy. Maybe the pregnancy and all that hormonal hoopla is ge3tting to you. I dont think your husband is cheating on you. Chillax, see a shrink, have a nice delivery and deal with whatever craziness you have going after 2 months post-partum.

You are the problem, not your husband. If you want to phock it all up with your insecurities and crazies, go ahead. Just stop blaming the poor guy for your emotional madness.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by horny4u(f): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2011
semid4lyfe:

You couldn't have chosen a better username grin and you got the names of the wifey in the different roles right. . .WOW shocked

Best advice I've read on Nairaland wink

The roles are limitless, imagination

hahaha this my username : lots of people are obssessed by it but being Hot or happy or hungry are just normal states , ok o happy4u then, I love my name sha
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Orikinla(m): 3:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
To me, men and women who cheat are practicing witchcraft, because CHEATING IS EVIL.

When you cheat on your partner by sleeping with others he or she does not know you are endangering his or her life with what diseases or evils you contract from having sexual intercourse with strange men and women who in most cases are low life dogs of the earth.

Husbands have passed on STDs, including HIV/AIDS contracted from messing around to their innocent wives.
One pathetic case cost the life of a Christian sister in church when she got HIV/AIDS from her husband just after their wedding. That tragedy made the church to make medical examination compulsory before any wedding.

Imagine a girlfriend sleeping with an unscrupulous guy and then after you ignorantly marry her, the guy will go about to scandalize her name that he slept with her without your knowledge and the fact is the guy is not even worth your attention in the society.
Cheating will rubbish and tarnish the life of a person of dignity, integrity and nobility.

The only reason I will not get rid of anyone who cheats on me is the fear of God.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by yogun(f): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2011
Wo!!! Sweethrt, don't worry ya self. "Aye la aba". All men are wired d same way & all have d tendency to slip in marriage. For now, i know you are hurt & all that, but d most importance thing right now is u & d baby. You need to get dis issue out of ur mind & focus on d baby delivery.
Like someone mentioned "Abo wa ba loro tie".

Divorce is not the solution too. It won't solve the problem. It cld be that God is trying to show you some things in d marriage. In Marriage, as women we tend to relax easily & these men, they don't. They think with their "u know wot", so babes, plan to step up ur game as soon as the baby is strong enuf. Take care of ur self & looks, concerning weight, if u've got excess baggages hanging hε̲̣̣̣̥rε̲̣̣̣̥ & there, try to manage d weight well. U cld also try ɑ̈ new look-maybe ɑ̈ new hair cut or hair style etc. Feel good abt urself. Pray that God shld touch his hrt & return his affection back to you & the kids everyday.

Do ur bit as ɑ̈ virtuous woman, A̶̲̥̅̊ṁ̭̥̈̅̄ sure with the wisdom from above, He'll show you how to handle the situation & everything will be alright.

Wish you ɑ̈ safe delivery darling.

Happy sunday & L♥√ع to ur kids.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by arsenefc: 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2011
yogun:

Divorce is not the solution too. It won't solve the problem. It cld be that God is trying to show you some things in d marriage.
Wish you ɑ̈ safe delivery darling.

Okay, officially, this is the dumbest post ever. What a cruel [b]g[/b]od you worship.

If this is how your [b]g[/b]od shows you stuff, then my friend, you are worshiping a real wicked God who couldnt choose a better time to show you stuff. Are you for real? You god is so heartless, he chose your pregnancy period to show you stuff about your marriage? hun? Even if it was true, how could you respect such a heartless, inconsiderate, aloof, out of touch god. Its time you started worshiping moi, 'cos I am not that cruel.  grin

I am loving god.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2011
Another mod-inspired thread to discuss.

Oga seun, out of the almost 1million nairaland users, how many of them are really people?
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by arsenefc: 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2011
pDude:

Another mod-inspired thread to discuss.

Oga seun, out of the almost 1million nairaland users, how many of them are really people?

Maybe two hundred. Why? make Seun no chop?
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2011
arsenefc:

Maybe two hundred. Why? make Seun no chop?

No ooo! Abeg make hin chop o. I just dey ask.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by pm05337(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2011
I totally disagree with the guy saying all men cheat, Women please don't mind him because I reckon he needs to give his life to Christ, I for one don't believe in having GF outside my marriage, Am happily married- going to 4yrs
and by His grace don't intend to cheat on my darling wife.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by arsenefc: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2011
pm05337:

I totally disagree with the guy saying all men cheat, Women please don't mind him because I reckon he needs to give his life to Christ, I for one don't believe in having GF outside my marriage, Am happily married- going to 4yrs
and by His grace don't intend to cheat on my darling wife.
4 yrs is too short a time to know if you'd cheat or not

Come back after you are 5 yrs into your marriage, after your wife might have had her first va/g/i/n/a/l delivery, with her punnnyy all messed up and ugly and wide open like the entrance of pyramid of giza, not to talk of all those fats and what not.  You have no idea. Only an impotent man would not cheat on her wife during pregnancy or/and after her first pregnancy. A woman's punnny is only good for 4 yrs and thats before giving birth. After her first v/a/g/i/n/a/l delivery, the rate of depreciation is directly proportional to the square of each passing hour.  Its ugly and gory down there for 'em.

Thank your stars you are man.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2011
@arsenefc- shocked shocked shocked abeg is that true? Ewwwww. Thank God I'm not a woman.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by horny4u(f): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2011
arsenefc:

Come back after you are 5 yrs into your marriage, after your wife might have had her first va/g/i/n/a/l delivery, with her punnnyy all messed up and ugly and wide open like the entrance of pyramid of giza, not to talk of all those fats and what not.  You have no idea. Only an impotent man would not cheat on her wife during pregnancy or/and after her first pregnancy. A woman's punnny is only good for 4 yrs and thats before giving birth. After her first v/a/g/i/n/a/l delivery, the rate of depreciation is directly proportional to the square of each passing hour.  Its ugly and gory down there for 'em.

How disrespectful of a man born by a woman, you sit in fron t of the computer and type out that arrant bull crap, go home and ask your mum if what you just described is becoming of a son she carried for 9 months.
You should be very very ashamed of yourself  angry
I know u will abuse me but if you have any sense you will think and change your ways, more is expected of you.
Lets not be totally foolish even anonymously, please show your respect to motherhood.

p.s Were you not born of the vagina that pic you painted is it true of ( your mum is probably a really good woman so i will stop here)
Please make your mum proud.

pDude:

@arsenefc-  shocked shocked shocked abeg is that true? Ewwwww. Thank God I'm not a woman.

Dude you are intelligent , not all seeds must germinate & no association with fools, a good comment will be obvious to you. Bin that crap pls and big ups to you for being a faithful man.Your wife must be so proud of you !
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by chievo: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2011
hi,wat sup pple/cheatn no dey pay o
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by 2tek: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2011
let d truth b told.Getting a man who is rich (even poor) dat hasn't cheated on his wife after 5yrs of marriage is like getting a woman who is still a virgin at 30.pls don't misunderstand me cos ther ar still very decent married men out there. d fact is after delivery, their womanliness wl no longer b d same.dis is one fact that men find difficult 2 accept especially men who crave for a tight kitty.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by owobokiri(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2011
The way you described your mans escapades, if my girlfriend was reading, she will swear you were talking about me. My phone is permanently set "silent"! So much so that the phone has adjusted very well and will not ring even when i re-set it "general". Leave matter my sister, if he is a good man, try to forgive and see how to dodge the STDs.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2011
2tek:

let d truth b told.Getting a man who is rich (even poor) dat hasn't cheated on his wife after 5yrs of marriage is like getting a woman who is still a virgin at 30.pls don't misunderstand me cos ther ar still very decent married men out there. d fact is after delivery, their womanliness wl no longer b d same.dis is one fact that men find difficult 2 accept especially men who crave for a tight kitty.

*sighs* is marriage just about sacrifice from the women? Why are the men here being so insensitive? This same woman is giving your union kids and cheating is what she gets in return? And some even went ahead to say she should pray her hubby doesn't kip just one gf??To say I'm irked by some comments here is an understatement. Do you do women favour by marrying them? Cheating isn't justified at all, but a man who cheats but is repentant is still forgivable, at least the couple can work on the union and adjust the lapses, but an unrepentant cheat even at the detriment of your family? YOUR kids? God bless my dad!
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by pm05337(m): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2011
bhusayor:

*sighs* is marriage just about sacrifice from the women? Why are the men here being so insensitive? This same woman is giving your union kids and cheating is what she gets in return? And some even went ahead to say she should pray her hubby doesn't kip just one gf??To say I'm irked by some comments here is an understatement. Do you do women favour by marrying them? Cheating isn't justified at all, but a man who cheats but is repentant is still forgivable, at least the couple can work on the union and adjust the lapses, but an unrepentant cheat even at the detriment of your family? YOUR kids? God bless my dad!

the only solution to a man not cheating is to have genuine " fear of God" and he is keen to make Heaven,
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by JUSTME2SY: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2011
[b]@arsenefc on Today at 04:46:00 PM

Come back after you are 5 yrs into your marriage, after your wife might have had her first va/g/i/n/a/l delivery, with her punnnyy all messed up and ugly and wide open like the entrance of pyramid of giza, not to talk of all those fats and what not. You have no idea. Only an impotent man would not cheat on her wife during pregnancy or/and after her first pregnancy. A woman's punnny is only good for 4 yrs and thats before giving birth. After her first v/a/g/i/n/a/l delivery, the rate of depreciation is directly proportional to the square of each passing hour. Its ugly and gory down there for 'em.

horny4u (f)
How disrespectful of a man born by a woman, you sit in fron t of the computer and type out that arrant bull crap, go home and ask your mum if what you just described is becoming of a son she carried for 9 months.
You should be very very ashamed of yourself Angry
I know u will abuse me but if you have any sense you will think and change your ways, more is expected of you.
Lets not be totally foolish even anonymously, please show your respect to motherhood.

p.s Were you not born of the womanliness Huh that pic you painted is it true of ( your mum is probably a really good woman so i will stop here)
Please make your mum proud.

@arsenefc-
Shocked Shocked Shocked abeg is that true? Ewwwww. Thank God I'm not a woman.

@horny4u (f)
Dude you are intelligent , not all seeds must germinate & no association with fools, a good comment will be obvious to you. Bin that crap pls and big ups to you for being a faithful man.Your wife must be so proud of you !

horny4u, you have done & said it for all mothers. Good Lord, what has eaten up righteousness & moral? Some could reason that womanhood is reduced to that after bless-fully answering nature call - to procreate so the world leaves on and on and the advancement goes beyond the so call globalization? Must one drop down any devilish thought that comes to mind? May the Good Lord enlighten those with devilish thoughts. Msh angry angry cry cry
[/b]
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by JUSTME2SY: 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2011
[b]For this to be going on and in your present state, you are a strong Lady keep it up, get stronger for your unborn baby, your two kids and most importantly for yourself. This marriage is btwn you & him, but with the blessings of the two families (your parents & his parents), with your Creator, bring them into the issue. Kai woman mark you only the living that gives birth and brings up kids, its not just STD am scared of, but HIV, AIDS. You are the one and only one that can best bring up your kids. You are neck deep into this relationship (3kids).

Having said all these, someone mentioned above, that men are polygamous by nature, agreed, only when there is this type(kids born) of commitment has taken place. If the two families cannot get him out of this relationship, let medical (HIV) check be carried on her, if OK, let him marry her. I pray your religion allows polygamous marriage, this is where it solves this type of your situation. I candidly feel sorry for you. Honestly if not for the kids, I would have advised you get out of the marriage. Equally pay attention to CHAIRCOVER advises, the lady is sound in family issues, she humbles me with her ideas & advises. We need more of them especially in such situations. A saying in a language I understand goes "Chiwon mace na mace ne" "A woman's pain is only a fellow woman understands"

Once more, only the living can bear & raise kids,
(1) get him stop the relationship, if cannot,
(2) let him get her certified medically and marry her, if cannot,
(3) get out of the marriage and live to raise your kids. Be strong Lady, best of luck angry angry   
[/b]
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by bossinie: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2011
pm05337:

the only solution to a man not cheating is to have genuine " fear of God" and he is keen to make Heaven,
Very true,no short-cuts grin
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Whitehorse: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2011
Na WA for some people o. So a man can not stay five years married without cheating on his wife? Thank God for Jesus o.

I'm over 5yrs married an I've never and cant cheat on my spouse; people should stop all those nonsense excuses about men being naturally poliygamous, are men supposed to be dogs? Rubbish!

@poster,
Best bet is to make sure you have a safe delivery, give a few months after delivery and then reassess the situation. When pregnant is not the best time to take any major life decisions.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Orikinla(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2011
The world will be better, healthier and safer if we get rid of those who cheat. Simply eliminate them to deter others from cheating.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by tEsLim(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
If I can get the constant bj and role playing thing going in the house and good weekends that looks like boyfriend & girlfriend and no kids bumping and hitting on the door! Even when you know my mums house is just 10mins drive away and kids always welcome there for the weekend. That would be awesome and no need to escape for drinks at lounges where you will meet olosho tight jeans girls. And for once she can keep up the swag like i do! How the hell i still look fit and you are fat now? And boring sex too? I didn't bargain for that. African magic downstairs even when there is a tv in the master-room up too "I hate africanmagic!"and you wait till , shit you know I sleep early self damn. Housewives are useless are just good for cooking and taking care of kids, similar to house helps , I guess that's why she doesn't want an house maid in the house to take her place. Now I'm glued to work and internet sad , yeah my bedroom fridge got all sorts of vodka that helps me sleep sad -- By the way I wanna tell you girls today men can EJACULATE without ORGASM/CLIMAX. There is quality cum! And there is just what we call release.

Hope I didn't sound off topic. Why wont the guy up there cheat?
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Whitehorse: 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2011
@teslim,
Will u still keep doing all those things by the time u r old and withered away? The way some people think they will live for ever and remain young for ever would have been so funny if it was not tragic,
Keep living in the here and now OK,
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by moremi2008(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2011
Take some time to have deliver and nurse your baby. Make sure you accept only cash during the baby shower. Squirrel away every penny you can lay your hands on. Keep saving until all your kids are old enough for school. In the meanwhile, start taking the pill religiously. You can't afford to get pregnant again while this man is still drunk with foolishness. Once your kids are in school, find yourself a good job. All the while, keep saving every extra penny and make sure your husband is paying for EVERYTHING in the house. Also start collecting evidence. If possible, book an initial consultation with a divorce laywer; they'll teach you how to collect enough evidence to make sure you not only keep the house, but you also win for yourself lots of alimony and child support. All this should take you about 4-5yrs so you will have to patient as you execute your Master Strategy. Once you're strong enough, financially and evidence-wise, you can then launch your attack. Your husband will first try to prove tough guy but once you show him  the evidence and invite him to an "educational" meeting with your divorce lawyer, he will calm down and start begging you. After this, he will NEVER disrespect your marriage again. Good luck! Remember, patience and a well-executed Master Strategy.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Freesia(f): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2011
And God Bless you too Mrs Chaircover smiley
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2011
//
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by moremi2008(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2011
Whitehorse:

@teslim,
Will u still keep doing all those things by the time u r old and withered away? The way some people think they will live for ever and remain young for ever would have been so funny if it was not tragic,
Keep living in the here and now OK,

Thank you! My father thought he would be an invincible playboy forever. He abandoned his young family to spend lavishly on cars, women and partying. He died last year at the age of 58: broke, extremely lonely and a full-blown alcoholic! Not even his many hundreds of ex-girlfriends showed-up to his funeral. He invested his future in pursuit of vanity and he reaped the empty wind in the end. Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by horny4u(f): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2011
tEsLim:

If I can get the constant bj and role playing thing going in the house and good weekends that looks like boyfriend & girlfriend and no kids bumping and hitting on the door! Even when you know my mums house is just 10mins drive away and kids always welcome there for the weekend.  That would be awesome and no need to escape for drinks at lounges where you will meet olosho tight jeans girls. And for once she can keep up the swag like i do! How the hell i still look fit and you are fat now? And boring sex too? I didn't bargain for that. African magic downstairs even when there is a tv in the master-room up too "I hate africanmagic!"and you wait till ,  poo you know I sleep early self damn. Housewives are useless are just good for cooking and taking care of kids,  similar to house helps ,  I guess that's why she doesn't want an house maid in the house to take her place. Now I'm glued to work and internet sad ,  yeah my bedroom fridge got all sorts of vodka that helps me sleep sad -- By the way I wanna tell you girls today men can expel without heavenly feeling/CLIMAX. There is quality precipitate! And there is just what we call release.

Hope I didn't sound off topic. Why wont the guy up there cheat?

Most NIG women are trained to be good wives, cook, sweep, clean, cook but no one says shhaag. Like it does not matter  embarassed. The moment any girl talks seexx she is tantamount to ashawo.
Alot of women donot mean to be mean when they are not being a ninja in the bedroom , they just donot want to be labelled loose thats why except a woman is really sure a man will not judge her and [s]some naija men can judge check out NL' s romance [/s] lets not forget that if you can bring out the sslutt in the woman you are emotionally connected too both of you stand to enjoy it and a happy home is great for kids they need not know why their parent re grinning  grin

Buy her kama sutra books, flirty and Intimate books violet blue, tracey cox, felatio books , the way to become a sensuous woman by J is my Fav etc lemme stop before i gain a reputation.
You the man, tell her to dash the kids to your mum.
Send her an hotel room key for short time break
Do it in front of the mirror while you tell her how gorgeous her body still is ( after kids many women become a bit insecure) so she can be confident like before.
Let her know its ok to be your well behaved princess outside the bedroom and your sslutt in the bedroom
sext her and encourage her to sext you back,
Google is a good friend here.

Most important is thru your action let her know you are dirtier than her and she will begin to trust you with her dirtiest fantasies knowing you will not be judgemental and before you know it , rabbits will blush at what you guys do.
Lemme add that only a good lover can bring out a Ninja in a woman.

Sad but true ! An accept me as i am does not work in marriage its the job of both parties to spice things up.
If you cannot cook a man can eat outside
If you hate cleaning a maid can be hired
If you always have headache the vultures are waiting outside for your treasure

Now i am not saying poster always has a headache, just saying seexx & variety means a lot to a man and a woman can humour that need by doing it anywhere and being all those women he is going out to see.
Some oniranus will still cheat in that case, focus on the money, close your legs and decide for yourself.
Re: Husband Having Affairs And Not Admitting It But Wants To Continue His Marriage by Whitehorse: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2011
^^^
Sex does indeed matter I agree, for any marriage to succeed.
However, after all the "slutting" around, what do you do with yourselves abi do you have sex all day long? Lol.

Do you ever spend any time communicating?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Happy Birthday Messages, Wishes, Qoutes For Friends And Families / Why I Had Sex With My Son / Black Guys In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.