Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) (51045 Views)

Dr Satmak Gideon Found Dead In Neighbour's House In Jos Six Weeks After Wedding / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by 3seriez(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Saw it online. He left his twin bro behind. The whole story don't sound straight.

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Dicado: 3:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
embarassed may their souls rest in perfect peace... Amen!
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Zihno: 4:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
KennethEnyi:
Oh they’re even Muslims Thank God they died The world needs less Muslims.

Esu

2 Likes

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
embarassed embarassed
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Iro1989(m): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
May their kind spirits rest in Jannatul Firdausi. While attending Federal Government Girls College Kazaure, Fatima Mahraz( the deceased) was one of our outstanding students. The entire school community will miss her dearly.
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by aestake: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
ramdris:
May their souls RIP... Investigation should be conducted ASAP.
grin
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by ramdris(m): 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
aestake:

grin
Bro..What's funny?
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Looks like the handiwork of a pained ex. they find out who their exes were.
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by aestake: 5:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
ramdris:

Bro..What's funny?
You know nobody is gonna investigate jack!
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by zoedew: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
ShaqFu:
The girl looks underage.
🧐🎯
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
Your Highness, how have you been? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yankiss:
It was an extreme view. Not many people understand that food poisoning could come within the food itself. He meant that poison was actually introduced into the food by some enemy.
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Samantha124:
Your Highness, how have you been? cheesy cheesy cheesy
I have been great. How about you?

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
I have been fighting trolls, but I'm a tough cookie and no amount of trolling can put me down... grin grin grin
Yankiss:
I have been great. How about you?
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
finallybusy:
No two ways but food poisoning. No foul play suspected on my end. All I'm doing now is admiring her beauty during the wedding. Marriage added to both their frames. He acquired a potbelly while she gained weight. That was a happy young marriage.

Like it happens in Yorubaland, I suspect undercooked beans, mouldy corn or something toxic mistaken for edible.
western Nigeria is better choice of word
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
ShaqFu:
The girl looks underage.
Stupidity
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by LajaLaba: 12:26am On Jun 13, 2023
Lawly:
Food poisoning is becoming a serious silent issue in Abuja. That's how one Yoruba woman poisoned me with her akara. I told her to tie akara #200 for me that I would return back to collect it as I wanted to buy something else. I returned back to collect it. I went home to eat the akara and the akara was having a mischievous taste. I couldn't finish eating the akara I started vomiting and threw the remaining ones away. I was critically ill for almost a week. But God intervened and I recovered. She and the other Yorubas on the street that knew what she did were scared when they saw me back on my feet healthy.

When in Abuja, be careful of tribalistic neighbors, jealous neighbors and haters, and be careful where you eat your food. People are too wicked these days. Morality and conscience keeps falling everyday in this country.
U don miss your meds
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Samantha124:
I have been fighting trolls, but I'm a tough cookie and no amount of trolling can put me down... grin grin grin
Good to know. Have a great day.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 11:33am On Jun 13, 2023
Zihno:

Esu

Ajé
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 3:41am On Jun 15, 2023
Samantha124:
The toxicity here is not small. You post a topic and they abandon it and start abusing poster. I dont attach emotions to the responses. I most often ignore.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Lawly: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Badgers14:

Not just Abuja..

Anywhere one find themselves... they should be very careful

Situational awareness goes a long way

I very much agree with you. It's even more common with my people when drinking with them
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Lawly: 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
OneCandleAway:

What area in abuja was this.
Also are you sure she is yoruba? Other tribes also sell akara.

It happened in Lugbe and ofcourse she's Yoruba
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Lawly: 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
FILEBE:

Do you have to get tribal with this?

There's nothing tribal here. Because I mentioned Yoruba, all the Yorubas here started mentioning me and pouring their hates on me. But pour your venom from now till tomorrow, it won't make me lie or bend the truth. I have also bashed my own tribe where their faults exist. But you Yorubas are negative and always want to mob others into pretending about your negative sides. But when it comes to other tribes especially the igbos, you take so much pleasure in putting them in negative lights but don't want same to be done about you even when the person is saying the truth and has nothing to gain whether he lies or says the truth over the issue. Make una just dey play 🙄.

NO EFULEFU OLILA SHOULD QUOTE ME AGAIN 😡
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Lawly: 6:43pm On Jan 06
nairalanda1:

The problem with food sold out in the open is that it is exposed to bacterial infection, and as a result, what you ate can be contaminated with bacteria...leading to the reaction that you had.

Similar issues are sometimes seen with food served in resturants and hotels.

I agree with you as a probable cause
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by bendit001: 6:48pm On Jan 06
I am amazed by Dr Timothy herbal products. I Have had Genital herpes for over 8 years with frequent outbreaks. Sometimes average 2-3 times per month. Before one breakout could end, the next would begin. Nothing has helped me i came online in search for a possible way to see how i can fight this virus so i found Dr Timothy here online after seeing a lot of testimonies of how he cured people from herpes and other diseases with natural herbs so i decided to give it a try, I only took his herbal product for good two weeks and i was completely cured i recommend Dr Timothy remedy to anyone suffering from herpes that wants to be completely cured too contact website https://5dc41d5b6d60d.site123.me or email goodhealthherbalfoundation1@gmail.com for quick response.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / Please How Can I Handle This Infection / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.