Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) (51046 Views)

Dr Satmak Gideon Found Dead In Neighbour's House In Jos Six Weeks After Wedding / 8 Children Found Dead In Parked Vehicle In Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Coronavirus: Nigerians Trapped In Wuhan, China Cry Out "Bring Us Home" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Firecolos: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
I'm actively buying LinkedIn accounts.

WhatsApp zero 7 zero 36 19 61 eight four
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by kokorokoman: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lawly:
Food poisoning is becoming a serious silent issue in Abuja. That's how one Yoruba woman poisoned me with her akara. I told her to tie akara #200 for me that I would return back to collect it as I wanted to buy something else. I returned back to collect it. I went home to eat the akara and the akara was having a mischievous taste. I couldn't finish eating the akara I started vomiting and threw the remaining ones away. I was critically ill for almost a week. But God intervened and I recovered. She and the other Yorubas on the street that knew what she did were scared when they saw me back on my feet healthy.

When in Abuja, be careful of tribalistic neighbors, jealous neighbors and haters, and be careful where you eat your food. People are too wicked these days. Morality and conscience keeps falling everyday in this country.
mumu people many for this life o. tribalist.

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by undisputedKOC: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
What a sad loss. I hope they didn't buy something to eat from Igbo sellers, because there's no evil those people are not capable of doing

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Teeroyzimma: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Labdi69:
Is wall gecko capable of causing food poisoning?
you dey whine wall gecko
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by nnamdi640: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
If truly it is wall gecko, then it is a lesson everyone of us must learn. I never believe wall gecko can be this poisonous to the point of taken ones live. Wall gecko are in trouble in my house henceforth.
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Highways: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ahmed0336:
and what if it was wall gecko? undecided
May God Almighty grant their souls eternal rest.

Trust me, wall gecko is not poisonous
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Loyaltyreign: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
nnamdi640:
If truly it is wall gecko, then it is a lesson everyone of us must learn. I never believe wall gecko can be this poisonous to the point of taken ones live. Wall gecko are in trouble in my house henceforth.
The more you kill ,the higher they reproduce. They reproduce rapidly when afraid or been threatened. Just allow them be before you see wall geckos in every corner of ur house

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by relaxandsmile: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2023
Zonefree:
Instead of conducting autopsy to determine the proximate cause of their death, they're blaming innocent wall gecko.

God rest their souls.
Honestly. Which kain wahala be this!

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by blaise26abj(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lawly:
Food poisoning is becoming a serious silent issue in Abuja. That's how one Yoruba woman poisoned me with her akara. I told her to tie akara #200 for me that I would return back to collect it as I wanted to buy something else. I returned back to collect it. I went home to eat the akara and the akara was having a mischievous taste. I couldn't finish eating the akara I started vomiting and threw the remaining ones away. I was critically ill for almost a week. But God intervened and I recovered. She and the other Yorubas on the street that knew what she did were scared when they saw me back on my feet healthy.

When in Abuja, be careful of tribalistic neighbors, jealous neighbors and haters, and be careful where you eat your food. People are too wicked these days. Morality and conscience keeps falling everyday in this country.

Lol . It wasn’t the akara that made you vomit and almost died . It is the tribalism in you . Something must have triggered it recently .

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
So sad. May their souls rest in peace and may investigations reveal the causes.

Please note that some of us grew up with wall geckos as non human flat mates. They eat up insects and mosquitoes and helped us sleep well by reducing insects in the home.

They never poisoned us in anyway even when they visited the kitchen. Those creatures are harmless. Until I see the CDC issue warnings or findings about their toxicity, please spare the poor oily creature.

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Mayeldah(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
RIP...

but from the picture above, the man is the one pregnant
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by adabaraabdul: 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ahmed0336:
and what if it was wall gecko? undecided
May God Almighty grant their souls eternal rest.
let a text be done to confirm. Simple!
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Most likely generator fume.
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by gabbasin: 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
May be carbon monoxide poisoning aka generator fumes
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by nairalanda1(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lawly:

The problem with food sold out in the open is that it is exposed to bacterial infection, and as a result, what you ate can be contaminated with bacteria...leading to the reaction that you had.

Similar issues are sometimes seen with food served in resturants and hotels.
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
So, food poisoning is an enemy disguised as a friend? undecided undecided undecided
YinkaOlusesi16:
the couple died of suspected food poisoning. God will continue to keep us from enemies that disguise as friends.
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Tome4real(m): 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
So painful...RIP
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by caye(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
When crypto courses go for ₦3000...na lamba be dat grin grin grin
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Zonefree:
Instead of conducting autopsy to determine the proximate cause of their death, they're blaming innocent wall gecko.

God rest their souls.
I tired 4 Nigerians oh... Dem 4 Don go bury dem by now
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lawly:

wetin u do d woman? Plus food poisoning no b until dey put something for ur food... E fit come in several dimensions
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Samantha124:
So, food poisoning is an enemy disguised as a friend? undecided undecided undecided
It was an extreme view. Not many people understand that food poisoning could come within the food itself. He meant that poison was actually introduced into the food by some enemy.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by seetomorrow: 1:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lawly:

Critically, what makes you feel she wanted you dead? Are you so rich and do you prevent anything to her? Pls no offense but I am trying to know the way of living in Lagos. And what makes you feel they were surprised when they see you?
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by isabi2lof: 1:49pm On Jun 12, 2023
Chai !
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by juman(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
Poisonous fumes from generator is likely the cause.
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Biodun556(m): 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
dalaman:
Autopsy is what will determine the cause of death, but Muslims don't like that.

When foul play is suspected like this one, Islam allows autopsy

Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Oh they’re even Muslims Thank God they died The world needs less Muslims.
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by onatisi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
i tire for nigerians, they are always quick to jump to conclusions, now before you know it they will start a war on all-wall geckos and start killing them.

Zonefree:

God rest their souls.
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by magzey: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2023
May Allah forgive their shortcomings and grant them Jannatul Firdausi Ameen
Re: Man And His Pregnant Wife Found Dead In Their Abuja Home (Photos) by Badgers14: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lawly:

Not just Abuja..

Anywhere one find themselves... they should be very careful

Situational awareness goes a long way

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / Please How Can I Handle This Infection / 16-Year-Old SA Girl Accused Of Witchcraft Commits Suicide, Leaves Note Behind