Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

So Much Fuss About Nothing - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Much Fuss About Nothing (10373 Views)

Why The Fuss About Pocohantas Give Away? / Hmmmm! She Got Angry And Made A Fuss About FB Comment On Her Bf's Pix / "What's The Fuss About Money?" - Korra Obidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Much Fuss About Nothing by Jii95: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2023
We should still be waiting or forget about it?
Re: So Much Fuss About Nothing by Zaccshegzy(m): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jii95:
We should still be waiting or forget about it?
Till next year grin
Re: So Much Fuss About Nothing by CasNova: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2023
There was no dissent. I handed my phone to her. I was sure she would be impressed by the fact that I was using a very expensive phone. She put her number and returned my phone.

"Ok. Thanks, I'll be calling you."

I went to my flat. The image of Amanda went with me. I had seen her wearing a simple top and a bum short. I was sure she was braless. Now, I could not help imagining her nude boobs. They must be very fascinating. They must be what I would desire on a lady. It was only a matter of time, I told myself. I would bid my time.

Towards evening, I drove to an eatery not far away to get some food and drinks. I also decided to get something for Amanda. As I drove back to the residence, I kept thinking of how Amanda would look in nudity.

Before going to my flat, I went to Cynthia's flat to press the bell push again. Amanda did not waste time in opening it. She was still wearing the same sexy things; and my heart was beating wildly again.

"I've brought a meal for you," I said as I handed the package to her.

"Oh, thanks so much, Desire."

I smiled like a benevolent brother. "You can come to my flat and relax a bit, if you don't mind," I offered.

Her face became clouded a bit. "That would be another time. My sister will soon return from work."

I nodded, but in my mind, I was disheartened. Maybe I should have invited her ealier. No problem, I would wait. I returned to my flat and ate my food. I wished Amanda had followed me. Old boy, take it easy, I told myself. After the meal, I returned to my laptop to complete some work. Thereafter, I thought of chatting up Amanda on the Whatsapp. Just then, there was a knock at my door. That must be Amanda, I thought wistfully.

On opening the door, I found Eniola there. I was disappointed, but maybe I should not be. Eniola was my lover. She was quite tall, dark in complexion and pretty. She was busty too, but I was beginning to think that that those boobs were not as fresh and firm as they used to be.

1 Like

Re: So Much Fuss About Nothing by BigBasher: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nice update.
Re: So Much Fuss About Nothing by Saturn101: 2:18pm On Jan 23
Next, please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating Married Women / This Is What My Ex-husband Did To My House. A Monster For Real. / Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.