Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? (20839 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Bvlgari: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ladies have you ever dated "mr return all the things i bought for you" when you guys break up? cheesy

Kindly share your experiences if any

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Michaelspresh(f): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
God forbid bad things from rotten home and background

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Darnell9(m): 2:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nigerian ladies, hustle so make you not your husband make your mama proud. If una buy bag of rice or change the roof of your papa house e no go bad.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by slawomir: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Only a pussy and weak ass man will do that

First I don't buy anything too expensive for any woman
So when you outta my life you can go fuckkk yourself

182 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by abrahambest(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lol
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by MetroLane: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Guy : Return all the things I bought for you.

Girl : Return all the fvck wey you don fvck me

Guy : abeg shey I fit fvck one more time.

Girl : Yes, but I no go return any property give you.

Na like dis their relationship dey always be

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Risingblue008(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kjx
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by BigDawsNet: 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hahah...

I will never ever request whatever I brought for a lady if we ain't dating enough... it's her properties not mine...

Bet I will collect my Original Samsung charger i borrowed her oh grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by ernesco0816517(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Britishcoins(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by BIZNess123(m): 3:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin

Though its painful when a girl cheats on his man ...but i can never take back any gift or goodies have given to any girl...

In fact when i broke up with my babe she wanted to return sth i dashed her but i vehementely refused it..

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Olastep1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
I belong to nobody and I belong to everybody

12 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Cantonese: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Women also do it.

Women ask men to return all that they gave them while they were in relationships. There are too many such cases.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by robinfemi: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Women in the house should answer oooo cheesy cheesy

How you girls dey dupe in the name of love angry

Na spudity man dey ask for wetin hin buy for a girl after break-up. cry

Can a girl un-f*ck

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by RawSex(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Except you bought the girl an expensive car or a house etc, I find it very childish for a grown man to take back things like phone and other small things they willingly bought for their girlfriend because of a breakup; most of those kind of men are simps and immature babies cheesy

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by oka4ugoo: 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Before nko!

You go return everything o!

Even in government once ur tenure expires you go return everything. The Zamfara Governor was asked to returned all the SUV with him. We all know what happened when he refused to return same

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by itumafriday(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Not in 21 century generation

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by richard870(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by bigdammyj: 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Reading...
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by goodman5(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Not me
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sisora:
I build investment website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

All scripts work superbly.

I also build VTU website for 10k only or you can get the script for 5k.

I also build multivendor ecommerce websites like jumia or jiji cost 10k only or you can get the script for 5k and install it yourself.

Stop stealing and selling other people's hard work.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by PlutoChief: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Yea I did and I didn't regret it one bit.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by MrCuteking(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Some men will destroy it.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Godsongang: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Very funny stuff I'm seeing here.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Oluwaseunbandur: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
I have done it before as a guy, way back 2007, the babe wan run me street, after doing menial jobs to get u the latest Motorola phone then, u suddenly told me the following week u r done with the relationship.
I no even follow am drag, I just play go her side, pretended I wanna make call with her phone, quietly remove the sim and hand over the sim to her, entered next available bike.
She called with several phone boot to rain causes on me.. ... Realized it pained her so much

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by ItisWell22(f): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Let me park here 🤧

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by SILVERLINES: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin

One of the reasons women run after simps like and the other one eye

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by chuose: 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Dating is now way out of poverty for many angry

14 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by sofeo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
Alright
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by BATified2023: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
As a guy I can’t even do that shit cos i use my head a lot, I only buy things I can for go conveniently when things go wrong

Like power bank n other petty petty things

So if u like do any, just dey carry am dey go e no fit pain me

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Sweetvie: 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

At What Height Is A Man Considered Short? / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.