Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? (20833 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by PocketNeverDry(m): 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:
carry your nonsense go find your match..
Nobody reach to Bleep me for this nairaland

Eyen Akwa Ibom. Yak ado usuk usuk.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by DollarSigns(m): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Dshocker:

The reason you haven't bought an expensive gift for your girlfriend is because you don't have money.

You can't give what you don't have.
That’s very true or he’s naturally selfish
I may opinion, when you share gift to a partner, you’re simply doing that at the present time just to preserve the happiness
It’s low self esteem to go back to someone to demand for whatever gift you previously gave as it only shows your worth to that person

The moment we begin to see life as a story written in chapters, every chapter, new event
Don’t hold on to past, let life flow

If you decide to bless someone today
There’s no excuse to try to unbless the person tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Dshocker(m): 4:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:
atleast not as smelly and stinky as your attitude

You can have this...

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by callmevirus(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
I collected back my charger and cd plate that year

I go still collect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by samwillyco1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Never give out what you cannot forget to your girl/boyfriend, simple.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Juniorangel(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
For me it was the other way round... She collected back her phone after series of threat to my life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Michaelspresh(f): 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
PocketNeverDry:

Eyen Akwa Ibom. Yak ado usuk usuk.
🤣🤣
Some guys ke this forum too stupid..
Eseme ebogho
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Karleb(m): 5:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
Our women should start buying us things so that when we break up they can demand their things too.

I'm saying this out deep concern and not to spite because this scene can be really disgusting and embarrassing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by currency10(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Most women don't value what men gift them during there relationship but they don't know what we go through to get them all those things to make them happy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by jaxxy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
if a lady doesn't deserve what u gave to her I think it should be collected back. However if she deserves it then u have no regrets giving her even if u break up.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
Women do that more than men.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by AmadorSays: 5:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
No be lie, things dey happen for relationships sha cheesy
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by BlueAir: 6:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
undecided in another word. You're cunning and deceptive not pusssy and weak ass.#noted. all qualities are SHAM in one word
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only a pussy and weak ass man will do that

First I don't buy anything too expensive for any woman
So when you outta my life you can go fuckkk yourself
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by BlueAir: 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Anyway no big deal In collecting ur sweat back from who u feel doesn't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by korede181: 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
why not, again and again and again
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by tightpuna(m): 6:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
U brake my heart I collect my thing.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by tonytony208(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Michaelspresh:
God forbid bad things from rotten home and background

But you'll collect everything you bought for him after breaking up with him, right?
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Revolva(m): 7:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
I said it never buy anything for any naija gals they are ingrates

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by enomakos(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Only a pussy and weak ass man will do that

First I don't buy anything too expensive for any woman
So when you outta my life you can go fuckkk yourself
This nigger
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by beyondbasicsng: 9:50pm On Jun 12, 2023
married sef dey do such. I know one person whose name is 12 letter words😁 and he has 6 vowels and 6 consonant in his name. He decided to collect phone back becos - he bought it!

wetin Abu eye no go c for gate😀
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by MilitantAtheist: 3:23am On Jun 13, 2023
U don't need to collect it by yourself, send your injewz men to Gam her on a low-key on the road she passes, disarm her phone and her money join make the bitch cry
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Universe8888(m): 4:16am On Jun 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:
God forbid bad things from rotten home and background

Hey Happy Birthday to you 🎂🎂Michaelspresh.

Wish you more years and long life. Also keep away from the toxicity of this forum and the so-called feminist + redpillers.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:39am On Jun 13, 2023
blacksam01:
my sis friend dumped her bf just 4 days to her birthday....

on her birthday, the guy still sent her a brand new laptop and wrote " its your since one week ago wen i bought it,it has your name on the receipt"

the lady was suprised and after two weeks sh wanted back..but the guy has moved on..nd never picked her calls again

sh uses an old rickety laptop which needs repairs every week for her self employed job...so the guy wanted to surprise her
a king. The girl would live with guilt as far as she uses that laptop.
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Tunex252(m): 9:16am On Jun 13, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Hahah...

I will never ever request whatever I brought for a lady if we ain't dating enough... it's her properties not mine...

Bet I will collect my Original Samsung charger i borrowed her oh grin
and oraimo Power bank cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Michaelspresh(f): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2023
Universe8888:

Hey Happy Birthday to you 🎂🎂Michaelspresh.

Wish you more years and long life. Also keep away from the toxicity of this forum and the so-called feminist + redpillers.
how did you know it was my day?
Awwwn
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by okrikaboi: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Do not invest emotions and resources that you cannot afford to lose.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Universe8888(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:
how did you know it was my day?
Awwwn

That's my secret you can know except you bribe me wit ur birthday cake then I might tell
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Pwetty2(f): 4:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
na broke ass i dey date o, i even borrow am money
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Cantonese:
Women also do it.

Women ask men to return all that they gave them while they were in relationships. There are too many such cases.
True it has happened to me
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pwetty2:
na broke ass i dey date o, i even borrow am money
Just imagine... So because u borrow am money done turn am broke ass? What about the times he gave to u when he had? Na wah
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Dated "Mr Return All The Things I Bought For You"? by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sweetvie:
grin
my lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / Counsellor Lutterodt: A Lady Dating 7 People Is Discovering Herself (video) / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.