Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US (52042 Views)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by KarinaSlim(f): 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Somebody should come and offer me cook tour in USA now.

No be only she sabi cook o

If I cook Afang Soup and Edikiakang Soup for you ehn, you all will struggle to marry me.

But wait o...not that am a hater or something o, but this girl no try.

Hilda Baci never shine finish. She never even collect Guinness World Record Certificate, she go run start to do her own cook-a-ton.

E no just make sense.

Let person shine at least for a month, no way.

I wonder why we Nigerians are like this?

That's why most Nigerians are not supporting her like the way they supported Hilda.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by MorataFC: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
Good for her
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
ideynl1:

This your post get tribalism inside.

Once I saw the name of the monicker....I jumped the useless comment ...

5 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by porthouse7(f): 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
God don bless her hustle
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Badgers14: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
My own is, who is eating the food cooked from this marathon cooking sessions??

I want to be invited oooo.. as they are cooking for 120 hrs, I fit dey chop for the food for 120 hrs too grin
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Mercury12(m): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

This girl is going places. I wont be surprise if she is recognise by Guiness world record before hilda. It shows we still have people who dont give a damn about fake Ny*nsh, and padded breast.

I love how her fan-base is moderate and small. I love how it includes only people who matter, who have the capability to help and propel her into a greater status. Significant, sensible, sane people not social media kids who have nothing to offer except noise, ranting, and more noise.

The same people criticising and attacking Chef dammy because she is trying to break Hilda's record, are the same people that is serving as a stumbling block to Hilda's confirmation by Guiness world record. You think Guiness-World-record will forget how you people maligned Chef Tata, the current world record holder from India. How they invaded her social media pages, taunt and insult her over nothing; that she had to beg for mercy even when she commited no crime. How they dragged Guiness-world-record itself for days because of confirmation, and how they accused them of 'planning to steal their mandate' .

Wahala 😂
Nigerians enh. Nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by bolacode: 10:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
Glory to God
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ClearFlair: 10:12pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

This girl is going places. I wont be surprise if she is recognise by Guiness world record before hilda. It shows we still have people who dont give a damn about fake Ny*nsh, and padded breast.

I love how her fan-base is moderate and small. I love how it includes only people who matter, who have the capability to help and propel her into a greater status. Significant, sensible, sane people not social media kids who have nothing to offer except noise, ranting, and more noise.

The same people criticising and attacking Chef dammy because she is trying to break Hilda's record, are the same people that is serving as a stumbling block to Hilda's confirmation by Guiness world record. You think Guiness-World-record will forget how you people maligned Chef Tata, the current world record holder from India. How they invaded her social media pages, taunt and insult her over nothing; that she had to beg for mercy even when she commited no crime. How they dragged Guiness-world-record itself for days because of confirmation, and how they accused them of 'planning to steal their mandate' .

APC people always talking nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:
Steady knacking.
Nigerian girls are useless

You have a corrupt mind!
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Fanparker: 10:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

You talk am finish and it’s the truth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
RockHard:
Baba God don pick her call. That's why it's good to never let naysayers deter you from your ambition/goal in life. With or without GWR, she don attain enough visibility that if well leveraged can take her far in life.
God has nothing to do with it. She did well by putting herself out there and someone noticed. It is kinda like advertising oneself and skills. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by hisexcellency34: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
Anybody has her contact? I want to support her too
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Devil1Messenger: 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

Lolz
Person wey off gas go pick beans
She is not interested in breaking the record
People are just using her against hilda

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by jubrilELsudan: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2023
NA FVCK THE STUPID BOY JUST WAN FVCK HER

2 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by adem30: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:
Steady knacking.

Your mother was once a Nigeria girl

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by FlyingKing: 10:28pm On Jun 12, 2023
How many people noticed the set of people that criticize this young lady....

To be sincere, if you go to Facebook and you check people's comments , we will know that some set of people are bitter and it seems is their trade mark.

God help me, I will write a book on how some regions in this country behave on social media platforms

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Luvinghubby: 10:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

It's clear that your job here is to Infect and corrupt the minds of sane yorubas on nairaland, but I will dignify you with a response.

It has been established that this girl didn't register for GWR so I'm wondering why people keep saying she's trying to break Hilda's record when she isn't even competing in the first place!

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break.

*Dammy also charges payment for entry

*Dammy also charges payment for food

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

*Dammy stops to take and make phone calls

*Dammy stops to pose for photos.

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.

So I really don't know where all this foolishness is coming from.

Many people in this forum knows that lhordspy is an hypocrite

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ChuksHills(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1668305167467388930?t=czI0pPCnVzUR7yQS7x8ejQ&s=19

People don't follow her because she doesn't dress naked unlike the other one.
The world celebrates nudity more than decency.

2 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by GambaOsaka: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Basicend:
Hunger is really affecting the desperation of a lot of Nigerians. . If Hilda didn't do it, would she have bothered into such thing by now?

Wannabe Hilda. . She will not pull the attention of the big guys like Hilda coz she seems not their type.of food in my opinion. Good luck to her sha.

Who cares about big guys ?
She is moving to another level. What have you achieved with your life ?
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Peppysco: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Lyrics269:
Steady knacking.

Werey, bad belle kill you there. Did you say this when the other lady was getting support from Nigerians? You guys are just pessimistic, you don't ever expect anything good from the country since it isn't your Pandora at the helm nor wish for the Damny lady to succeed, since she isn't from the eest. Anyways, you will keep hating and wailing while others keep progressing.

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by isabi2lof: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nice one
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Mayeldah(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
Person wey never get papers for US wan give person invite for cooking Tour grin

The guy just dey catch cruise

3 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
aktolly54:
everything na for needy, no matter what there will always be needy.

Needy should better go pray and wait for God time

Na true you talk. Me sef na one girl dey chop my money, no be say I no sabi how to locate ‘the needy’
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Tonytonex(m): 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Oloki:
Little by little, the girl is gaining ground. Thank God she didn't give up when she was bombarded with insult. And also, not giving in to the man who offer her 1m if she can off her gas.
this thing is not an achievement.
It's just to gain public fame.
The white are inventing things that will better the life of people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Peppysco: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Basicend:
Hunger is really affecting the desperation of a lot of Nigerians. . If Hilda didn't do it, would she have bothered into such thing by now?

Wannabe Hilda. . She will not pull the attention of the big guys like Hilda coz she seems not their type.of food in my opinion. Good luck to her sha.

No need to wish her good luck ooo, sit-down there make you dey watch her get the record and fly outta the country soon, shebi una say na only bad belle una wan dey do uppandan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Deefirm: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
You're a big fool and coward to bring tribalism to everything, who ever is careful enough to read between the lines can see where you're going. Are you aware Hilda you're talking down on gave her a morale support today? Ode, MUMU!!!!!

lhordspy:
Very commendable.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by NewDea4: 10:40pm On Jun 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.