Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US (52040 Views)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by toygod2: 5:52am On Jun 13, 2023
Wetin haters wan talk now o grin

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by chipet67(m): 5:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Basicend:
Hunger is really affecting the desperation of a lot of Nigerians. . If Hilda didn't do it, would she have bothered into such thing by now?

Wannabe Hilda. . She will not pull the attention of the big guys like Hilda coz she seems not their type.of food in my opinion. Good luck to her sha.
Shut up

3 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by bencr7: 5:56am On Jun 13, 2023
So na like so Hilda own done turn to k-leg
She get front and back, nothing concern oyibo for dat one,but make will see maybe d guy dey joke or not.

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by simfrost90210: 5:56am On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

It's clear that your job here is to Infect and corrupt the minds of sane yorubas on nairaland, but I will dignify you with a response.

It has been established that this girl didn't register for GWR so I'm wondering why people keep saying she's trying to break Hilda's record when she isn't even competing in the first place!

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break.

*Dammy also charges payment for entry

*Dammy also charges payment for food

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

*Dammy stops to take and make phone calls

*Dammy stops to pose for photos.

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.

So I really don't know where all this foolishness is coming from.

I think i'm glad i read this response from you because i initially called it wickedness from her attempting to break a yet-to-be confirmed record but now, i rest my case.. It's good to read and be fact-filled in knowledge.. Thank you! It's clear to me now that she's just targeted at seeking publicity with the help of her church and not primarily to break Hilda's unofficial yet-to-be confirmed record.. She's gained it now!

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by jaxxy(m): 6:12am On Jun 13, 2023
komzy589:

One thing I’ve learnt from Dami is to never give room to naysayers. When you have your mind set on something, finish it.
Shame go catch people!

what is she trying to accomplish exactly? if she wants attention or she wants to show she's more decent or she wants to show she can cook? Cos I know she's isn't serious about no world record like hilda.

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Mohisah: 6:40am On Jun 13, 2023
hammerT:
Prince Temitope Adebayo, known as Tope Magie, is preparing to cook for 140 hours and 20 minutes

LET HER JUST STOP WASTING HER TIME BECAUSE TEMI WILL DESTROY HER EFFORT BY SUNDAY AND OTHER AFRICANS WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE.

Set Temitope no go fall sick frm Malaria 🦟 small, mk he allow di gal enjoy at least 2month biko😂😂😂
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by folake4u(f): 6:54am On Jun 13, 2023
Menclothing:
Congratulations your enemy gossip you till your destiny helper heard of you

So shall it be for me if you believe say Amen

Hahahaha. Nigerians and using religion to support nonsense.

"Destiny helper" ke? Do you think getting a visa to go to the USA is a walk in the park?

Please be realistic and wake up from your slumber.
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Adakintroy: 6:58am On Jun 13, 2023
With Hilda. It not about the food. More about what she is cooking.
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by MikeBetty(m): 7:08am On Jun 13, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
She may not win the GWR but she sure have made a mark in popularity but na her church de push her
For causing Nigeria blacklist by GWR
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Alpharey: 7:08am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

This girl is going places. I wont be surprise if she is recognise by Guiness world record before hilda. It shows we still have people who dont give a damn about fake Ny*nsh, and padded breast.

I love how her fan-base is moderate and small. I love how it includes only people who matter, who have the capability to help and propel her into a greater status. Significant, sensible, sane people not social media kids who have nothing to offer except noise, ranting, and more noise.

The same people criticising and attacking Chef dammy because she is trying to break Hilda's record, are the same people that is serving as a stumbling block to Hilda's confirmation by Guiness world record. You think Guiness-World-record will forget how you people maligned Chef Tata, the current world record holder from India. How they invaded her social media pages, taunt and insult her over nothing; that she had to beg for mercy even when she commited no crime. How they dragged Guiness-world-record itself for days because of confirmation, and how they accused them of 'planning to steal their mandate' .

You have serious problem. Everything for you is Nigerian ill fated politics.

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by iamdapsyj(m): 7:09am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

This girl is going places. I wont be surprise if she is recognise by Guiness world record before hilda. It shows we still have people who dont give a damn about fake Ny*nsh, and padded breast.

I love how her fan-base is moderate and small. I love how it includes only people who matter, who have the capability to help and propel her into a greater status. Significant, sensible, sane people not social media kids who have nothing to offer except noise, ranting, and more noise.

The same people criticising and attacking Chef dammy because she is trying to break Hilda's record, are the same people that is serving as a stumbling block to Hilda's confirmation by Guiness world record. You think Guiness-World-record will forget how you people maligned Chef Tata, the current world record holder from India. How they invaded her social media pages, taunt and insult her over nothing; that she had to beg for mercy even when she commited no crime. How they dragged Guiness-world-record itself for days because of confirmation, and how they accused them of 'planning to steal their mandate' .

Hilda Baci doesn't even have a record yet 🤷🤔
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by DMerciful(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2023
Now you guys have brought tribalism into it!
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Alpharey: 7:20am On Jun 13, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Once I saw the name of the monicker....I jumped the useless comment ...

That name irritates me truly. Always typing gibberish

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Mase2020g(m): 7:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Basicend:
Hunger is really affecting the desperation of a lot of Nigerians. . If Hilda didn't do it, would she have bothered into such thing by now?

Wannabe Hilda. . She will not pull the attention of the big guys like Hilda coz she seems not their type.of food in my opinion. Good luck to her sha.

If history were never made, who would have broken it.

Have sense young man
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Segzy19: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Abeg rest please ..

Hilda too copied someone else.
Nothing special about Hilda...

Basicend:

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Segzy19: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2023
It doesn't matter... Being a Guinness world record breaker doesn't translate to prosperity or success.Otherwise, the Nigerian guys with 5, 7 records should be swimming in millions by now.

Someone has offered to sponsor Chef Dammy to the US for a cooking tour ....

Who Guinness world record help ...

RingRoadMafia:

It's clear that your job here is to Infect and corrupt the minds of sane yorubas on nairaland, but I will dignify you with a response.

It has been established that this girl didn't register for GWR so I'm wondering why people keep saying she's trying to break Hilda's record when she isn't even competing in the first place!

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break.

*Dammy also charges payment for entry

*Dammy also charges payment for food

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

*Dammy stops to take and make phone calls

*Dammy stops to pose for photos.

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.

So I really don't know where all this foolishness is coming from.
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Suspect33(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Peppysco:

Werey, bad belle kill you there. Did you say this when the other lady was getting support from Nigerians? You guys are just pessimistic, you don't ever expect anything good from the country since it isn't your Pandora at the helm nor wish for the Damny lady to succeed, since she isn't from the eest. Anyways, you will keep hating and wailing while others keep progressing.
It's called paranoia, the people I believe you are referring to are too preoccupied to be wishing y'all bad. It's the insecurity in you that's making you talk this way. The people you're referring to probably have no idea who dammy is, as they are too busy chasing big dreams while y'all are trying to spin a web of tribalism on this issue grin, like I said, the only issue here is insecurity and paranoia
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Suspect33(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2023
ycat:
You can go and hang yourself just because Yoruba are finally supporting each other after wasting precious time building up useless people like you.
lol, building up other people while your youths are wasted on drugs and thuggery grin ... Your women are the cheapest and dirtiest grin , and surprisingly you are full of hate and envy for the very people you claim you built because they are far ahead of you grin. Abeg drop another joke bros grin
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by vannessa7(f): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

The same way they destroyed Peter Obi s chances with curses and insults
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Suspect33(m): 7:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Ogunleti01:
If you really want to trend in Nigeria just manage get breast it doesn't matter if the grips are still intact or the bolts are loose untop am find nyash join am whether e soft like agege bread or hard like pako biscuit. Evenif the brain no dey there be sure Nigerians go hail and hype the shit out of you
na bcus your sister no get yash na why you dey write epistle? grin
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by TradingGod: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2023
Basicend:

Na the only place wey your mind fit go be that. . Children of perdition.
That is why Buhrari said that nigerian youth are mentally lazy

All they think of everyday is about sex

No wonder Hilda won their heart because of her figure 8
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Greatness21(m): 8:01am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

Seun is the main tribal bigot in this forum, he talks from both sides of the mouth. Today, you will hear him saying he will eliminate tribal bigotry and slurs, tomorrow, when you visit the front page of this forum, you see irresponsible fellow like this thing called Ihordspy making silly comments.

People like Ihordspy fanning the flames of bigotry are encouraged by moderators here, and Seun do nothing about it or he acts as if he doesn't see it.

Seun, keep on being the hypocrite that you are.
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ycat: 8:21am On Jun 13, 2023
Yoruba built you from your forefathers down to you. Every human development you have today is from Yoruba. Your mothers were still naked when the whiteman came. You are the last tribe to wear clothes in Nigeria. Your agbero and thugs are even worse than our own, they are world rejects. Your women are the most useless who can marry dogs because your men suffer erectile dysfunction. No one is more hateful than your people not even satan himself. Useless set of human, go fqck yourself fool!
Suspect33:
lol, building up other people while your youths are wasted on drugs and thuggery grin ... Your women are the cheapest and dirtiest grin , and surprisingly you are full of hate and envy for the very people you claim you built because they are far ahead of you grin. Abeg drop another joke bros grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ycat: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2023
She can even open an Amala joint in Hotlanta if she knows how to cook well and we can arrange her papers, HB or something, will have to check.

And with that her figure, she will be taken in a month if she goes to the right places.
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Ogunleti01: 8:39am On Jun 13, 2023
Suspect33:
na bcus your sister no get yash na why you dey write epistle? grin
Another victim of Post Election Trauma
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Blitzking: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Is it true she left the kitchen and absconded
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ycat: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2023
Why do you care? She's an adult who for any reason chose to try her hand in a cookiing competition. You don't have to know why, no one owns copyright to cook-a-thon, it's free for all.
jaxxy:

what is she trying to accomplish exactly? if she wants attention or she wants to show she's more decent or she wants to show she can cook? Cos I know she's isn't serious about no world record like hilda.
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Ogunleti01: 8:43am On Jun 13, 2023
Suspect33:
Go ask your people why they have chosen criminality as their way of life
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Tunex252(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2023
Basicend:

Did you know how many things or business someone has started first before other's follow suits

Even if Hilda started it first or not, it doesn't matter. What matter most is that she has gained publicity and here is it, she is going to US for a cook tour

If she had listen to people like you, things like this would never have happened
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by NoToPile: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Lool how this Dami matter spiraled into a tribalism /political issue is amazing.

That said people should leave the girl abeg, na cook she dey cook she no kill persin.
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

You should be because she's not chasing Guinness world record from all the available information. So, she can't entered it not to talk of being considered ahead of someone before her. Wake up from your daydreaming and fantasy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.