Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US (52043 Views)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by obembet(f): 11:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

This girl is going places. I wont be surprise if she is recognise by Guiness world record before hilda. It shows we still have people who dont give a damn about fake Ny*nsh, and padded breast.

I love how her fan-base is moderate and small. I love how it includes only people who matter, who have the capability to help and propel her into a greater status. Significant, sensible, sane people not social media kids who have nothing to offer except noise, ranting, and more noise.

The same people criticising and attacking Chef dammy because she is trying to break Hilda's record, are the same people that is serving as a stumbling block to Hilda's confirmation by Guiness world record. You think Guiness-World-record will forget how you people maligned Chef Tata, the current world record holder from India. How they invaded her social media pages, taunt and insult her over nothing; that she had to beg for mercy even when she commited no crime. How they dragged Guiness-world-record itself for days because of confirmation, and how they accused them of 'planning to steal their mandate' .

She will fail”
“ She can't decide for herself”
“She is an enemy of progress”
“She is Yoruba they hate Igbo a lot”
“ school practical”
“Low budget kitchen”
“What is she cooking”
God is above you all, congratulation Dammy😊❤️
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by hammerT: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
obembet:

She will fail”
“ She can't decide for herself”
“She is an enemy of progress”
“She is Yoruba they hate Igbo a lot”
“ school practical”
“Low budget kitchen”
“What is she cooking”
God is above you all, congratulation Dammy😊❤️

MR MAN, TRANNY...

FIRST BE YOURSELF AND BE PROUD OF YOUR SEX, THEN WE CAN START TO TAKE YOU SERIOUS.

HOW CAN WE TAKE A MAN SERIOUS, WHO DISGUISES AS A WOMAN?

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by hustla(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Them don change nairaland color

Wetin be this?
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by hammerT: 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
ycat:
You are a greedy and cruel animal gut of human being and that's why you enjoyed it when Yoruba didn't support each other and now in agony that we are finally supporting our own. We always support you but we can't support our own? The level of entitlement you drifters think you have over Yoruba is sickening. Olofo ni e o ma binu Yoruba ku ni! You enemies of Yoruba will soon be in pain, as you can see, Dammy didn't back down as much as you bully her.

WE ARE REASONABLE PEOPLE, AS I SAID EARLIER, ONCE SHE FINISH, BY SUNDAY THE OTHER YORUBA GUY WILL KNOCK HER OUT.

ALL OF UNA NEED URGENT PHYSCIATRIC HELP.

VERY MAD PEOPLE

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by hammerT: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Y THE WHOLE INDIA, NO BREAK THE COOKING RECORD AFTER ONE PERSON DECIDED TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE?

IT IS BECAUSE THEY DONT DO THINGS LIKE MAD PEOPLE.

AFRICANS AND BLACK, WITH THEIR COPY CAT.

3 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by 43Ronin: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

This girl is going places. I wont be surprise if she is recognise by Guiness world record before hilda. It shows we still have people who dont give a damn about fake Ny*nsh, and padded breast.

I love how her fan-base is moderate and small. I love how it includes only people who matter, who have the capability to help and propel her into a greater status. Significant, sensible, sane people not social media kids who have nothing to offer except noise, ranting, and more noise.

The same people criticising and attacking Chef dammy because she is trying to break Hilda's record, are the same people that is serving as a stumbling block to Hilda's confirmation by Guiness world record. You think Guiness-World-record will forget how you people maligned Chef Tata, the current world record holder from India. How they invaded her social media pages, taunt and insult her over nothing; that she had to beg for mercy even when she commited no crime. How they dragged Guiness-world-record itself for days because of confirmation, and how they accused them of 'planning to steal their mandate' .

are you a bastrad son of an igbo man? why hate anything related to or associated with LP/PO? what about you? hilda and this girl have only one head like you yet you are of no consequence in naija. you are a nobody. You are just a nonentity spilling hate vibes while your people are moving forward with their lives. Even though damilola obviously does not have the charisma of Hilda, she's still locally recognised. You can do whatever you like with your life, but pls don't birth another loser like you into this world.

2 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by aktolly54(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Na true you talk. Me sef na one girl dey chop my money, no be say I no sabi how to locate ‘the needy’
na so, enjoy your life ooo, that was how Judas told that woman pouring expensive oil on Jesus leg that she should have sold it and give it to the poor but Jesus immediately correct him that THERE WILL ALWAYS BE POOR AMONG YOU NO MATTER WHAT...

everyone go just turn needy and start expecting free money from somewhere
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by cezarman(m): 12:01am On Jun 13, 2023
After careful analyses, I've come to the conclusion that Yorubas have the strongest individual tribalists in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by grandstar(m): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Mine will be a 2 year Cook-a-ton. I don't count in weeks.
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by nedu666: 12:11am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

Who asked u. Akproko

2 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by emmybobo1: 12:13am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

Now you have really gone completely mad. I mean those mad men and women roaming in the market have more hope and brighter future than you.

2 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by GloriousGbola: 12:29am On Jun 13, 2023
So a so called doctor (edit project mgt consultant and transport /safety professional/community organizer) is offering chef dammy a two weeks funded tour of the US. In what capacity? On what recognition? Do you know how hard it is to secure first time visas to the US by actual business companies or by us based family members?

If it was an actual company associated with cooking be it utensils or condiments or oil or something.

But some stranger just announces on SM I am going to pay for a 2 week tour for you. On a good day this would immediately set off human trafficking alarm bells in my head. Because this is actually how people get setup with drugs in countries like Cambodia, Thailand etal.

This just feels like clout chasing. And it will ensure even more copycats coming out of the woodwork.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ycat: 12:40am On Jun 13, 2023
You are not reasonable, you are evil when you see it as "knock her out" and not turn by turn or as a fair competition.

You are the rabid-dog-mad one here and you will never get a cure. All Dammy did is got in a competition and all we did is support her just as we supported yours. So you can see that you are too damaged for psychiatric help, you will have to be chained down at one babalawo's backyard in a pig pen.
hammerT:

WE ARE REASONABLE PEOPLE, AS I SAID EARLIER, ONCE SHE FINISH, BY SUNDAY THE OTHER YORUBA GUY WILL KNOCK HER OUT.

ALL OF UNA NEED URGENT PHYSCIATRIC HELP.

VERY MAD PEOPLE
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by komzy589(m): 12:44am On Jun 13, 2023
jaxxy:
U people should encourage her to do the right thing not mislead her in the name of support.
One thing I’ve learnt from Dami is to never give room to naysayers. When you have your mind set on something, finish it.
Shame go catch people!

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ycat: 12:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Did you see 'toxic' in mine post?
Originality?
I knew you are insane!
hammerT:

WHAT IS TOXIC?

YOU LACK ORIGINALITY AND YOUR BRAIN IS WASTING.
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Kobicove(m): 12:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Oloki:
Little by little, the girl is gaining ground. Thank God she didn't give up when she was bombarded with insult. And also, not giving in to the man who offer her 1m if she can off her gas.

Really?

Someone offered her money to stop cooking?
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by hammerT: 12:58am On Jun 13, 2023
Prince Temitope Adebayo, known as Tope Magie, is preparing to cook for 140 hours and 20 minutes

LET HER JUST STOP WASTING HER TIME BECAUSE TEMI WILL DESTROY HER EFFORT BY SUNDAY AND OTHER AFRICANS WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE.

ycat:
Did you see 'toxic' in mine post?
Originality?
I knew you are insane!

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ycat: 1:01am On Jun 13, 2023
Get your chump-self out suegbe! Imbecille!
hammerT:

U EVEN SOUND DEMENTED.

CRYING LIKE A LOONY.

MENTAL HEALTH PROBLEMS.
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by lordnkem000(m): 1:03am On Jun 13, 2023
Basicend:
Hunger is really affecting the desperation of a lot of Nigerians. . If Hilda didn't do it, would she have bothered into such thing by now?

Wannabe Hilda. . She will not pull the attention of the big guys like Hilda coz she seems not their type.of food in my opinion. Good luck to her sha.
We don't give a damn about Hilda
God is taking her places without ur bias support so let her be..
Am so proud of her
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ycat: 1:04am On Jun 13, 2023
It's called competition and the best person will win. What is it with you people that you can't handle competition? You must be short in every area of your life including in confidence.
hammerT:
Prince Temitope Adebayo, known as Tope Magie, is preparing to cook for 140 hours and 20 minutes

LET HER JUST STOP WASTING HER TIME BECAUSE TEMI WILL DESTROY HER EFFORT BY SUNDAY AND OTHER AFRICANS WILL TAKE IT FROM THERE.

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Web2020: 1:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Dangerous tribe in Nigeria. They atr full of envy and jealousy. If they are in your front in the office, they will do everything possible to see you never reach there, when they are behind you, they want to kill you to take over. Yoruba!! God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by lordnkem000(m): 1:10am On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

It's clear that your job here is to Infect and corrupt the minds of sane yorubas on nairaland, but I will dignify you with a response.

It has been established that this girl didn't register for GWR so I'm wondering why people keep saying she's trying to break Hilda's record when she isn't even competing in the first place!

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break.

*Dammy also charges payment for entry

*Dammy also charges payment for food

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

*Dammy stops to take and make phone calls

*Dammy stops to pose for photos.

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.

So I really don't know where all this foolishness is coming from.
Just see what hate is doing to u?
Hilda cooked trash, her food wasn't even sweet like I heard, it is because of people like u that made GWR won't recognize Hilda, what am I even saying sef, Hilda has no record at all..
I don't know Hilda and I don't know dammy but I admire chef dammy for her courage and strength, doesn't matter whether GWR recognize her, we the unbiased fans of hardworking nigerians do and that's enough
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by lordnkem000(m): 1:17am On Jun 13, 2023
hammerT:

U ARE A TRIBAL BIGGOT

THAT IS WHAT U ARE

HILDA IS NOT FROM MY TRIBE BUT FOR ME, IS ABOUT PRINCIPLE.

RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE HUSTLE.

ALLOW THEM ENJOY THE FRUIT OF THEIR LABOUR.

IF SHE WAIT A YEAR OR TWO, I WOULD HAVE SAID WOW AND BE INTERESTED BUT THIS BACK TO BACK IS JUST MAD.
Me a tribal bigot?
I am an Igbo man, my mum is Rivers state and I was raised in the south south okay, chef dammy didn't stop Hilda's hustle and remove food from her table, if nothing, Hilda inspired chef dammy she's trying to be like Hilda but u plastic fans don't see that, all u see is hate, envy and etc because that's what u peeps represent. I love Hilda so much & I adore her bravery because no matter what anyone cook today, she's always going to be the first and also be an inspiration.. I watch her video today commending chef dammy and encouraging her and I was so amazed by her, but unfortunately her fans re her stumbling block..
The sky is big enough to contain all stars so let's shine together, that's my belief

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.