Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US (52044 Views)

Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by lordnkem000(m): 1:23am On Jun 13, 2023
emmybobo1:

Now you have really gone completely mad. I mean those mad men and women roaming in the market have more hope and brighter future than you.
p
He's not mad, rather u are and I pity your generation..
Chef dammy is the real deal
No big nyash, big breast, fine girl stuff,
Just a normal, poor, low key, hardworking nigerian girl and we love her bravery just like we love our Hilda

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by opius: 1:37am On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

It's clear that your job here is to Infect and corrupt the minds of sane yorubas on nairaland, but I will dignify you with a response.

It has been established that this girl didn't register for GWR so I'm wondering why people keep saying she's trying to break Hilda's record when she isn't even competing in the first place!

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break.

*Dammy also charges payment for entry

*Dammy also charges payment for food

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

*Dammy stops to take and make phone calls

*Dammy stops to pose for photos.

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.

So I really don't know where all this foolishness is coming from.

Who cares..

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by FlawlessKarl: 1:49am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

This girl is going places. I wont be surprise if she is recognise by Guiness world record before hilda. It shows we still have people who dont give a damn about fake Ny*nsh, and padded breast.

I love how her fan-base is moderate and small. I love how it includes only people who matter, who have the capability to help and propel her into a greater status. Significant, sensible, sane people not social media kids who have nothing to offer except noise, ranting, and more noise.

The same people criticising and attacking Chef dammy because she is trying to break Hilda's record, are the same people that is serving as a stumbling block to Hilda's confirmation by Guiness world record. You think Guiness-World-record will forget how you people maligned Chef Tata, the current world record holder from India. How they invaded her social media pages, taunt and insult her over nothing; that she had to beg for mercy even when she commited no crime. How they dragged Guiness-world-record itself for days because of confirmation, and how they accused them of 'planning to steal their mandate' .

See your mouth as very commendable, same US you love to hate as if they rape your momma anally.

Hilda has made name for herself, what are you known for? Okay fóolish Tinubu nairaland ass sucker.

Lazy bone go and rest. Your own starts and ends here on nairaland. People that always like your føolish comment is the reason i lose hope completely in this country, because clearly this cesspit is filled with idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by manikspears: 1:53am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

This girl is going places. I wont be surprise if she is recognise by Guiness world record before hilda. It shows we still have people who dont give a damn about fake Ny*nsh, and padded breast.

I love how her fan-base is moderate and small. I love how it includes only people who matter, who have the capability to help and propel her into a greater status. Significant, sensible, sane people not social media kids who have nothing to offer except noise, ranting, and more noise.

The same people criticising and attacking Chef dammy because she is trying to break Hilda's record, are the same people that is serving as a stumbling block to Hilda's confirmation by Guiness world record. You think Guiness-World-record will forget how you people maligned Chef Tata, the current world record holder from India. How they invaded her social media pages, taunt and insult her over nothing; that she had to beg for mercy even when she commited no crime. How they dragged Guiness-world-record itself for days because of confirmation, and how they accused them of 'planning to steal their mandate' .

Hilda may have been disqualified sef because of those lots

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by FlawlessKarl: 1:57am On Jun 13, 2023
manikspears:

Hilda may have been disqualified sef because of those lots

Yes, because your father is the one that superintend over Guinness world record and he told you this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by masamuel: 2:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Interesting.

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Ablekelsy01: 2:24am On Jun 13, 2023
Bigotry in it's zenith. Eschew from being bitter and instigating war of words among people. Know this and know peace.

lhordspy:
Very commendable.

2 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Gbeng30(m): 2:35am On Jun 13, 2023
I just know that God's Grace on our life get level , when God arrive on your matter million of tongue condemning your action cannot stop your progress...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by ponishah: 2:39am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

You are worse than those you taunted.
Na wao, for cooking record na I'm you dey write all these prose?
See how serious you dey over nothing
Una get time shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Sleekfingers: 3:06am On Jun 13, 2023
Basicend:
Hunger is really affecting the desperation of a lot of Nigerians. . If Hilda didn't do it, would she have bothered into such thing by now?

Wannabe Hilda. . She will not pull the attention of the big guys like Hilda coz she seems not their type.of food in my opinion. Good luck to her sha.
Ablekelsy01:
Bigotry in it's zenith. Eschew from being bitter and instigating war of words among people. Know this and know peace.

What a terrible and poor mindset you got.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by finallybusy: 3:10am On Jun 13, 2023
The benefits are already rolling. Later today, we’ll know if she’ll be capable of beating the competition.

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Sleekfingers: 3:12am On Jun 13, 2023
FlyingKing:
How many people noticed the set of people that criticize this young lady....

To be sincere, if you go to Facebook and you check people's comments , we will know that some set of people are bitter and it seems is their trade mark.

God help me, I will write a book on how some regions in this country behave on social media platforms

You are not far from the truth

They are full of bitterness. As if na only dem dey for this country.. Awon wailing wailers

2 Likes

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Sleekfingers: 3:15am On Jun 13, 2023
NewDea4:

Which time dem go do fuckathon for naija

You will be the first to be invited.
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Lollipop659(f): 3:18am On Jun 13, 2023
Basicend:
Hunger is really affecting the desperation of a lot of Nigerians. . If Hilda didn't do it, would she have bothered into such thing by now?

Wannabe Hilda. . She will not pull the attention of the big guys like Hilda coz she seems not their type.of food in my opinion. Good luck to her sha.
So because Hilda did it, any other person shouldn't?
Hilda wasn't the first to do it and definitely won't be the last

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Sleekfingers: 3:21am On Jun 13, 2023
TruthDefender:
Clout chaser. As if he will issue orders to US embassy to issue a visa to this chef.

Anyway, anything for the gram.

Getting a visa to any part of the world is not hard at all. Although, it seems to be hard for japaniterians

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Sleekfingers: 3:28am On Jun 13, 2023
hammerT:

U ARE A TRIBAL BIGGOT

THAT IS WHAT U ARE

HILDA IS NOT FROM MY TRIBE BUT FOR ME, IS ABOUT PRINCIPLE.

RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE HUSTLE.

ALLOW THEM ENJOY THE FRUIT OF THEIR LABOUR.

IF SHE WAIT A YEAR OR TWO, I WOULD HAVE SAID WOW AND BE INTERESTED BUT THIS BACK TO BACK IS JUST MAD.

No wonder Desmond Elliott call people like you children.

See your reasoning in this 21st century.

Oh. Wonder omo Maria wept

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by cenaman(m): 3:39am On Jun 13, 2023
RockHard:
Baba God don pick her call. That's why it's good to never let naysayers deter you from your ambition/goal in life. With or without GWR, she don attain enough visibility that if well leveraged can take her far in life.
she can only cook ewedu. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by obaidan: 3:52am On Jun 13, 2023
Basicend:

There are 2 types of people in this world, the ones that see achievement of others as a motivation to push themselves to a greater height, then the ones that think like you

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by bitingcool: 4:09am On Jun 13, 2023
April15:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

LIES!!!!
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Subonbon(m): 4:21am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

The same people criticising and attacking Chef dammy because she is trying to break Hilda's record, are the same people that is serving as a stumbling block to Hilda's confirmation by Guiness world record. You think Guiness-World-record will forget how you people maligned Chef Tata, the current world record holder from India. How they invaded her social media pages, taunt and insult her over nothing; that she had to beg for mercy even when she commited no crime. How they dragged Guiness-world-record itself for days because of confirmation, and how they accused them of 'planning to steal their mandate' . u are on point sir!

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by FireUpNow(m): 4:30am On Jun 13, 2023
Basicend:

Oga stop this grammar. Things are very bad for so many people today in Nigeria. Don't deny that fact. People are suffering all manners of hardship. Thank God for Dami

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:33am On Jun 13, 2023
Good for her, congrats.

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by vowiski(m): 4:53am On Jun 13, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

It's clear that your job here is to Infect and corrupt the minds of sane yorubas on nairaland, but I will dignify you with a response.

It has been established that this girl didn't register for GWR so I'm wondering why people keep saying she's trying to break Hilda's record when she isn't even competing in the first place!

Hilda cooked nonstop for 100 hrs night and day, but its a verifiable fact that Dammy goes to sleep at night, at which point they switch off the I.G Live and switch it back on at day break.

*Dammy also charges payment for entry

*Dammy also charges payment for food

*Dammy cooks repetitively easy meals like noodles and spaghetti every single day!

*Dammy stops to take and make phone calls

*Dammy stops to pose for photos.

All these are violations of GWR guidelines and apart from the fact that GWR has not even acknowledged her, she herself has NEVER categorically said that she's gunning for a Guiness World Record.

So I really don't know where all this foolishness is coming from.

You are the one sounding foolish here. Lame and disgusting analysis

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Kobojunkie: 4:57am On Jun 13, 2023
cenaman:
she can only cook ewedu. undecided undecided undecided
It is a cookathon not a cooking competition though. Even if wetin she cook comes out all tasting as terrible as paper, so far as she make the time, she make am be that. undecided

She fit even boil paper in a large cauldron for all that time, e no matter. So long as she spent the time cooking something na him be say e count be that. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by joyandfaith: 5:08am On Jun 13, 2023
lhordspy:
Very commendable.

Mr Gazelles gagaraga

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Great People of EKITI STATE:

Another Ekiti Young Man Has Been Approved For The GUINESS BOOK OF RECORDS To "WATCH MOVIES MARATHON FOR 100 HOURS"

Read The Content As You Follow The Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7725628/bat-men-great-people-ekiti-state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Qoko: 5:30am On Jun 13, 2023
Basicend:

How will she pull the attention and crowd like Hilda when she is not a public figures and dogs like Baci

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by Bluntemperor: 5:32am On Jun 13, 2023
RockHard:
Baba God don pick her call. That's why it's good to never let naysayers deter you from your ambition/goal in life. With or without GWR, she don attain enough visibility that if well leveraged can take her far in life.

GBAM!
True talk,she should accept the Offer,na God can do this!

1 Like

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by HRMK: 5:44am On Jun 13, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1668305167467388930?t=czI0pPCnVzUR7yQS7x8ejQ&s=19

i guess the two would be under same roof for the two weeks or what?is he also taking care of the travelling papers too?we know with time!
Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by nokspos: 5:45am On Jun 13, 2023
this is our number one problem in nigeria, no patent , if you start a business today , before you know it another person will open infront of you just to frustrate your life. for the people praising this lady . so what should happen to the first lady and her management team , does it look like they didn't spend money to make this Guinness thing possible? .

The indian lady that held the record. does it look like out of 1.4 billion people in india, nobody could have out cooked her after all these years, but they respected our idea and sweat and allow her enjoy her record but no be nigeria.

There are alot of things the government needs to put in place. ripping from people's sweat is number one problem we have in this country, it makes it very hard to have millionaires unlike advance countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US by nokspos: 5:52am On Jun 13, 2023
i swear this is the main point , this is one the things that makes me not to be proud that i am an african. India with about 2billion population , nobody attempted to break the record at least so she can enjoy her hard work a little .

IT IS NOT EVEN UP TO ONE MONTH FOR GOD SAKE.

hammerT:
Y THE WHOLE INDIA, NO BREAK THE COOKING RECORD AFTER ONE PERSON DECIDED TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE?

IT IS BECAUSE THEY DONT DO THINGS LIKE MAD PEOPLE.

AFRICANS AND BLACK, WITH THEIR COPY CAT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable / 13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.