Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President (51348 Views)

Breaking; SSS Arrests Senator Yari For Ignoring Bola Tinubu’s Phone Call. / 37 APC Senators Reject Akpabio, Back Kalu, Yari For Senate President, Deputy / FAAN Condemns Abdulaziz Yari For Violating COVID19 Rules At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Gajagojo: 10:49am On Jun 13, 2023
unitysheart:

He's not a firdt term senator.
He is
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Mrfeel: 10:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Gajagojo:

What is The IT You are referring to?
What is the topic of this conversation?
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Gajagojo: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

What is the topic of this conversation?
You acknowledge it is a conversation?
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by oursnail(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2023
Looser is loose, While winner is winning. Yari know that he will win that is why he is not step down for his master. Now it's shameful and total disgrace to him because he spent money to buy vote but he go no where.100 CONGRATS to Nigeria no 3rd citizen ,Akpabio
Sorry for no regret YarI milo..

5 Likes

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Mrfeel: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2023
Gajagojo:

You acknowledge it is a conversation?
Of course is a conversation we are communicating aren't we?

Answer the question , is it about your beliefs or about facts?

2 Likes

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by BabaIbo: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2023
iammo:

Atleast you now have a job supplying buckets that should feed you

I'm giving it to you for free, I don't want you to wet the floor young man.

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by iammo(m): 10:57am On Jun 13, 2023
BabaIbo:

I'm giving it to you for free, I don't want you to wet the floor young man.

It's all good , it means you now have a job

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by LadyExcellency: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2023
kettykin:

Lies
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/southeast-senators-elect-endorse-akpabio-barau-to-lead-10th-senate/amp/

Are you apologising or what?

Who the hell is that rat accusing Southeast Senators of exercising their right according to their conscience?

Una shame dey catch me. Imagine responding to a riff-raff on Nairaland to deny or accept responsibility. We the Southeast don't owe any zone and can do as we wish.

Stop giving unnecessary attention to political louts and tugs. They are not worth your attention. Don't even respond to their quotes. They don't exist in my dictionary.

11 Likes

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by BabaIbo: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2023
iammo:

It's all good , it means you now have a job

I'm not looking for a job. As you can see I am doing it voluntarily, I think you should get one because you need it more.

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by iammo(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2023
BabaIbo:

I'm not looking for a job. As you can see I am doing it voluntarily, I think you should get one because you need it more.

Ok thanks... Good bye
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Gajagojo: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

Of course is a conversation we are communicating aren't we?

Answer the question , is it about your beliefs or about facts?
Any answer I give you will be what ? A belief or a fact?
Conversations are about what? Reflect on that you should get your answer.

Your question is stupid

I said something is my belief so what more do you want?
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by donphilopus: 11:07am On Jun 13, 2023
Addme:

Rumours had it though that some former Govs. are behind him coupled with opposition votes but that notwithstanding APC with 59 Senators minus Abbo and Yari and PDP senators from Rivers and Osun and some other states like the South South and South East that were behind Akpabio.

I still believe some APC Senators still voted the man not minding the party.

He really tried.

Senator Jimoh Ibrahim voted Senator Yari if I'm not mistaken.
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by justified007: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2023
donphilopus:

Senator Jimoh Ibrahim voted Senator Yari if I'm not mistaken.

He seconded his nomination and one of his campaign coordinators .

Jimoh Ibrahim will always be Jimoh Ibrahim

3 Likes

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Mrfeel: 11:14am On Jun 13, 2023
Gajagojo:

Any answer I give you will be what ? A belief or a fact?
Conversations are about what? Reflect on that you should get your answer.

Your question is stupid

I said something is my belief so what more do you want?
I want to know if your belief is a fact , cause we are talking about facts here boy , did SE vote for yari ?

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:15am On Jun 13, 2023
harqinhola
I know some South Eastern senators voted for Yari despite being a Muslim . Yet we Christians complain of marginalisation .

How did you come to this conclusion. Stop spreading lies. Politicians vote based on interest.

3 Likes

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Gajagojo: 11:19am On Jun 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

I want to know if your belief is a fact , cause we are talking about facts here boy , did SE vote for yari ?
We are talking about facts here?

Is that your legislation or decree?

Guy I don't have time for stupid talk

If you don't know the meaning of belief consult a dictionary
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by greatermax77(m): 11:21am On Jun 13, 2023
iammo:
cool

Apparently after shouting we the SouthSouth/SouthEast some Southeast Senator voted Yari over Akpabio

Anyways it's democracy

Congratulations Akpabio and the AkwaCross people of SouthSouth

That's democracy for you please and don't over flog it
During the last 2023 general election, Wike of Rivers State and Emmanuel of Awka Ibom made sure a south easterner didn't win in their states

7 Likes

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Mrfeel: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Gajagojo:

We are talking about facts here?

Is that your legislation or decree?

Guy I don't have time for stupid talk

If you don't know the meaning of belief consult a dictionary
I repeat is it about belief or facts ? Did SE vote for yari?

2 Likes

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by ysth(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2023
harqinhola:
I know some South Eastern senators voted for Yari despite being a Muslim . Yet we Christians complain of marginalisation .
how do you know this? where you there when they voted? always spewing trash. but if it was a south easterner to be the major contender, the south south will remember the north as friends but will always want the south east to support them. the south east is now building bridges in politics, we will share our votes and will not vote in block again

2 Likes

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Gajagojo: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

I repeat is it about belief or facts ? Did SE vote for yari?
Repeat again
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by press9jatv: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2023
Gajagojo:

Exactly my point.

APC has 59 senators though I know Yari and Abbo did not vote Akpabio
yes
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Freebills12: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
harqinhola:

A foolish boy like you, you think Igbos are like your tribe? Didn't know that religion is important in politics, you people still muslim/muslim ticket.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by press9jatv: 11:41am On Jun 13, 2023
olasaad:

Imagine a first time Senator having 46 votes. He tried
yes he tried no be small
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by ysth(m): 11:43am On Jun 13, 2023
Gajagojo:

I believe SE voted Yari
clown

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Gajagojo: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2023
ysth:
clown
I believe you are unintelligent

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by ysth(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2023
greatermax77:

That's democracy for you please and don't over flog it
During the last 2023 general election, Wike of Rivers State and Emmanuel of Awka Ibom made sure a south easterner didn't win in their states
Exactly, but they come here to spread lies and play the victims. bunch of hypocrites

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Okwyjesus(m): 11:52am On Jun 13, 2023
harqinhola:

Stop that and be informed before you talk.
SE had a deal yesterday brokered by Uzodinma that make Izunaso and Kalu to step down. They gave bloc vote to Akpabio.

After all the wife is lgbo.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by saintkel(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2023
Gajagojo:

I believe SE voted Yari
ofcos....u will even believe south east r even behind every bad things happening in Yoruba land....no be today sha

4 Likes

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by saintkel(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2023
kettykin:

South Eastern votes did the difference

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/southeast-senators-elect-endorse-akpabio-barau-to-lead-10th-senate/amp/
free dis tribal bigots.....everything to them is southeast.....that Nigeria is not working is south east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Constitutes Economic Team: Charles Soludo, Others Get New Appointments / Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP / Campaign Poster Of Bola Tinubu For Senate Under SDP In 1993 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.