Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President (51350 Views)

Breaking; SSS Arrests Senator Yari For Ignoring Bola Tinubu’s Phone Call. / 37 APC Senators Reject Akpabio, Back Kalu, Yari For Senate President, Deputy / FAAN Condemns Abdulaziz Yari For Violating COVID19 Rules At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Kukutenla: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
We now have a Senate President.
Akpabio got 63 votes
Yari got 46 votes
Yari lost but he was not disgraced
Yari's votes are equal to the votes from 15 states and Abuja

Who were Those that voted for Yari?
Will we ever discover
Why do you want to know
So you can call them names like betrayer abi
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Gajagojo: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

Why do you want to know
So you can call them names like betrayer abi
Yes and even worse names
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by garfield1: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jogs1900:

I even heard from reliable source that Yaris camp spent more than Akpabios camp

Not possible
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by slivertongue: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mrfeel:

You didn't even know who and who voted, and you are up here dragging SE ?

Alot of divisive anarchists are on this forum. Inferior folks always are on tribal matters
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Harrynight(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
iammo:
cool

Apparently after shouting we the SouthSouth/SouthEast some Southeast Senator voted Yari over Akpabio

Anyways it's democracy

Congratulations Akpabio and the AkwaCross people of SouthSouth

3 Senators per State
18 Senators in each of the 5 Geopolitical zone
15 Senator in SouthEast Geopolitical zone
19 Northern States with 57 Senators
17 Southern States 51 Senators
1 Senator for FCT

Akpabio 63

Yari 46

I can bet my balls the 46 People voted for Yari are northern Muslim Senators

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Harrynight(m): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
iammo:

15 Eastern Senators vote definitely didn't reflect in Akpabios win, for Yari to have 46 votes

They 46 are from northern Muslim senators
Northeners are power drunk even if the odds and zoning are against them

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by EmmyOD(m): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
How is this a proof of your assertion..?
It's possible, all the ss and se Senators voted Akpabio and his opponent got his 46 votes from the Northern Senators and sw Senators.

iammo:
cool

Apparently after shouting we the SouthSouth/SouthEast some Southeast Senator voted Yari over Akpabio

Anyways it's democracy

3 Senators per State
1 Senator for FCT

Akpabio 63

Yari 46

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by diogo23: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
iammo:
cool

Anyways it's democracy

3 Senators per State
1 Senator for FCT

Akpabio 63

Yari 46

Why are you people always pained whenever igbo case is been mentioned? Mention those people that vote against him?
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by luckyz4rea(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
harqinhola:
I know some South Eastern senators voted for Yari despite being a Muslim . Yet we Christians complain of marginalisation .

Don’t be surprised to know that the people that complain about marginalization are the populace not the politicians except when it does not favor or align with the politicians’ selfish interests
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by shortgun(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
iammo:
cool

Anyways it's democracy

3 Senators per State
1 Senator for FCT

Akpabio 63

Yari 46

Southeast matter will soon send you to early grave, how did you know who southeast senators voted?
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by ifeco4(m): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
harqinhola:
I know some South Eastern senators voted for Yari despite being a Muslim . Yet we Christians complain of marginalisation .

And where were you when Apc chose Muslim-Muslim ticket?
Some of you will soon develop high blood pressure on Igbo issue.
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by ifeco4(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
shortgun:

Southeast matter will soon send you to early grave, how did you know who southeast senators voted?

Don't mind them, let them keeping hating.

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by DLuciano: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
harqinhola:
talking rubbish! The same Akpabio did he not follow Muslim Muslim ticket? Stop all this slamming of Christianity!
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by ifeco4(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
iammo:
cool

Anyways it's democracy

And you were there counting the votes right?

You will soon develop high blood pressure ontop of Igbo matter.

3 Senators per State
1 Senator for FCT

Akpabio 63

Yari 46

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by ifeco4(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Gajagojo:

I believe SE voted Yari

And how is that your business?
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by oonyeoma50: 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Gajagojo:
We now have a Senate President.
Akpabio got 63 votes
Yari got 46 votes
Yari lost but he was not disgraced
Yari's votes are equal to the votes from 15 states and Abuja

Who were Those that voted for Yari?
Will we ever discover
Peter Obi's effect
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Charly68: 3:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
harqinhola:
Kalu was his major supporter,yet he wants us to pity his condition that people dont celebrate him. he never goes where his people are standing

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by oonyeoma50: 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
iammo:
cool

Anyways it's democracy

3 Senators per State
1 Senator for FCT

Akpabio 63

Yari 46

Akpabio represents Tinubu, while Yari represents Peter Obi. As simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by GreyLaw(m): 3:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
harqinhola:

I have intel information that explained some of those that voted against Akpabio . I just don’t want to start mentioning names

Go and sit down. You have Intel and you are wasting away on NL. That's how phony and ill-cultured many of you are. You wake up and start making news that's above your paygrade. In a good day you should be arrested to find out how you knew what happened in a secret ballot.

3 Likes

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by sandland: 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
harqinhola:

You think Akpabio is a Christian. There is no single Christianity in him. I will pick devil anytime instead of having anything to do with that man
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Gajagojo: 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
ifeco4:

And how is that your business?
And how is my business your business?
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Eriokanmi: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
harqinhola:
When it comes to politics, forget it. Everything is about pecuniary interests. They quickly forget that, those who queued under the sun and in the rain, even risked their lives to vote them. our politicians don't deserve pity at all.
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Vision101(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
@Jogs1900
I even heard from reliable source that Yaris camp spent more than Akpabios camp.

@me
Very correct. Tinubu and akpabio camp just made promises of reward after the election.

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Tareq1105: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
press9jatv:
wow Yari tried no be small

Yari is a stubborn goat. He doesn't respect anyone not even when Tinubu sent for him.

He should be watched constantly bcoz he's a spoiler.

He worked for the defeat of Sen Marafa and Gov Matawale.

I'm happy he lost.

Same goes for Wase in the House of Reps. Equally stubborn and disrespectful. He was not at the meeting Tinubu called for APC members and the meeting with all senator and Reps elect. He shunned the meetings.

1 Like

Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by EmmyCC: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
harqinhola:
Even southwest senators.
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by successfulaboki(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nigeria will never seize to surprise us. Akpabio and Yari? Are these the best that we could do? We are in trouble.
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Godsplan89: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
The issue is not about who voted who, another rubber stamp senate president has emerged..... Well, I hope Akpabio disappoints our belief sha
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by michoim(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
olasaad:

Imagine a first time Senator having 46 votes. He tried
That's it. He really meant business...
Re: 46 Senators Voted For Yari For Senate President by Anndju(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
OP who are the ones voted for Yari in your logic ur tryna bring up? Congratulations to Akpabio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos) / Tinubu With His Grand Children / Sanwo-Olu Visits Mall Looted By Nigerians Over Xenophobic Attacks (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.