Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu (81703 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Omenlon: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
petermichaels:
THEN HOW WILL THERE BE CHECK AND BALANCE IN THE GOVERNMENT?
WITH THIS HOW WILL HE BE ABLE TO SCRUTINIZE THE POLICIES OF THE EXECUTIVE?
IF YOU TALK NOW, THE CHILDREN THAT HAS TAKEN OVER OUR NAIRALAND WILL TAG YOU OBI.
WELL THERE IS NOTHING GOD CAN NOT DO?
it's so pretty when people believe attacking other arms or tiers of government makes the legislature vibrant and working. Without good working relationship how can the country move forward?
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by juman(m): 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
APC should be thanking buhari that sincerely built the party earnestly.

It looks like the party is going forward strongly.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Bar1941(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Reward with what belongs to the whole country
Are you ok?
Why should one be rewarded with such a sensitive position that deserve decency, integrity and competence instead of the deserving person ascending the position?

Agbadorians nawa oooo
Is this the new Nigeria to expect under Tinubu?

And Akpabio is from Sudan right? You talk about competence, decency blablabla, between Yari a first timer and Akpabio a third time senator and sound lawyer, who is more qualified? Anyway you people can continue to wail as usual, Nigeria is forging ahead.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Arabaincubus: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
talented321:
I see apc taking over nigeria in the next 4 years time

As long as the lives of Nigerians' get better. We should nurture better dreams and ambitions.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by juman(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jagaban is the man.
Our much awaited messiah to transform the country to modernity has arrived.
We have faith in you the asiwaju of nigeria.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by deji17: 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Biodun556:
cool

These Politicians taking their sons to political meetings....
Usually Children don't have it easy stepping into their parents Political shoes in Nigeria . That is what history has shown us so far...
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Desusi: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
tesppidd:
Why is it that in Nigeria, when people get political appointments they pay thank you visits, they celebrate and they go for thanks giving.?
Even their family members rejoice and thank God and tell their friends that they have hammered.

I thought getting positions was a call to service?
Yes my bro,that was in 18th century, but now,its a business breakthroughs. When you get position of authority, you have secured a Honey pot and Thanksgiving will follow immediately.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Omenlon: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Very comfortable in what way? Pls explain.

Also assist in answering the following.

are u living at the same level wity Akpabios son? Do you have his privileges? Are u immune from the effects of fuel price increase?
must I live like Akpabio son to be fulfilled in life? Get this into your brain, not every Nigerian that is suffering like you. If you have issues with your life get up and hustle, pray for liberation and God will see you through. Nowhere in the world where everybody are equal with the same social influence. Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by juman(m): 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
APC should give keyamo to lead niger delta ministry.
Let him transform the ministry and put it in order.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Omenlon: 6:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
deji17:

These Politicians taking their sons to political meetings....
Usually Children don't have it easy stepping into their parents Political shoes in Nigeria . That is what history has shown us so far...
if you are in his shoes you will do likewise.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Omenlon:
must I live like Akpabio son to be fulfilled in life? Get this into your brain, not every Nigerian that is suffering like you. If you have issues with your life get up and hustle, pray for liberation and God will see you through. Nowhere in the world where everybody are equal with the same social influence. Grow up.

You are yet to answer my questions.

Very comfortable in what way? Pls explain.

are u living at the same level wity Akpabios son? Do you have his privileges? Are u immune from the effects of fuel price increase?
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
juman:
APC should give keyamo to lead niger delta ministry.
Let him transform the ministry and put it in order.

Transform what? Is he a transformer? What was his contribution to the ministries he worked with?
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Ogurube: 6:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
This is how madness begins.

Basic123:
Where are pethief OBI children?

Are they not Nigerian youth like yes daddy slaves?

Just asking?
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by samwillyco1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nice2023:

The thing dey surprise me.

No be only you ooo, people dey this country ooo
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Arabaincubus: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hope it's not a tragedy for Nigeria.

They didn't capture Akpabio alone, they took the entire family.

Just hoping that this will not go beyond "Rubber stamp," to approach "Cement stamp."
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Hotwest: 6:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
His son come stand for middle
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by lordimmaogidi(m): 6:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Basic123:
Where are pethief OBI children?

Are they not Nigerian youth like yes daddy slaves?

Just asking?
Who you are mocking,are you better than him?.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

It's disgusting to turn governance to family business

The Bushes, Kennedy's Churchill snd Ghandi families are disgusting?

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Do I have to live at the same level with Akpabio’s son? Do the children of Kevin McCarthy and the children of average working Americans live on the same level?

Why should I enjoy the same privileges as the Senate president? If I want the same privileges, I will contest for the same office.

Am I complaining about the fuel price? I’ve advocated severally in the past for the removal of fuel subsidy so why will I be complaining about a policy I publicly advocated for?

5 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by michoim(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Power is now fully in the South:
The President
The Senate President
The Speaker
The Chief Judge of the Federation ...

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Alpharey: 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
seunmsg:
In our side of the country, we don’t betray our friends and loyalist. We reward everyone equitably.

So, have you been rewarded? Or you have been ranting for nothing 😭😭
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by BreconHills(m): 6:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
petermichaels:
THEN HOW WILL THERE BE CHECK AND BALANCE IN THE GOVERNMENT?
WITH THIS HOW WILL HE BE ABLE TO SCRUTINIZE THE POLICIES OF THE EXECUTIVE?
IF YOU TALK NOW, THE CHILDREN THAT HAS TAKEN OVER OUR NAIRALAND WILL TAG YOU OBI.
WELL THERE IS NOTHING GOD CAN NOT DO?

The 9th assembly sent back more bills to the executive for amendment and revision than any other assembly. But no other assembly has their output including difficult legislation such as the PIA and Electricity reform Act that no other assembly had the cohesion and audacity to pass.

Over sight is not fighting and insulting others. It is serious behind the scenes legislative and lobbying work.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Abdulmumin412(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
tesppidd:
Why is it that in Nigeria, when people get political appointments they pay thank you visits, they celebrate and they go for thanks giving.?
Even their family members rejoice and thank God and tell their friends that they have hammered.

I thought getting positions was a call to service?
Yes, there is salary too. Same way you will be happy when you secure a job, is not because you want to test your power but you earn your living from the work.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
seunmsg:

Do I have to live at the same level with Akpabio’s son? Do the children of Kevin McCarthy and the children of average working Americans live on the same level?

Why should I enjoy the same privileges as the Senate president? If I want the same privileges, I will contest for the same office.

Am I complaining about the fuel price? I’ve advocated severally in the past for the removal of fuel subsidy so why will I be complaining about a policy I publicly advocated for?

These questions require simple yes or no

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by obayendo1010(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Elite southerners so comfortable 3 or 4 children there are done but...
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Fortruth: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:
What's this family affair in government?

Yep.. what the Phuck is his wife and son doing there?

If Blacks in “Nigg” Area were serious they would do revolution and go after these family members…. Like Ekweremadu showed, only their family members are who these corrupt Niggers care about…
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by JuanDeDios: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
Biodun556:
cool
Please which of the two ladies is Mr Akpabio's wife? Or is it two wives?
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by BigIyanga: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
All you can eat kids..why Naija politrickians and their families dey chop like dem steal… very unhealthy lifestyle …Na so Ekweremadu and family dey chop
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by babaalagbo11(m): 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
A billionaire having just 2kids one mumu go born 5-12 children,una go get sense by force
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by tesppidd: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Abdulmumin412:

Yes, there is salary too. Same way you will be happy when you secure a job, is not because you want to test your power but you earn your living from the work.
Yeah I know about all that...

Except that a lot of them claim they leave behind their lucrative jobs and businesses to "serve" the people.

Then they 'hammer", serving the people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / Influential Traditional Rulers Who Were Dethroned In Nigeria. / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.