Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu (81678 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by dayleke: 1:41am On Jun 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Why is it that in Nigeria, when people get political appointments they pay thank you visits, they celebrate and they go for thanks giving.?
Even their family members rejoice and thank God and tell their friends that they have hammered.

I thought getting positions was a call to service?

You said it yourself bro...
"Only in Nigeria". 😀😬
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 2:09am On Jun 14, 2023
Asswipemod:

Meanwhile, that your padded salary will be rectified.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Have you forgotten that I am a salesman in Ibadan selling GNLD products from Iwo road to challenge. When did I start getting padded Salary?

3 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by nony43(m): 2:15am On Jun 14, 2023
Basic123:

The Nigerian youth pethief obi is using for his slefish interest are professionals that are soaked in their fields too,so,let them come out and show support and fight for their father too.You people alone can't be just slaves to their daddy.

Or are you a a thief not soaked in your own field enough to be able to openly support their father?

They don't have 2 heads bro!

We all know that BAT is a known thief and so his supporters too. BAT has never denied that fact. At least we know that Sheyi Tinubu has an 11 million pounds house in London. BATs two daughters has a 2 million worth of house each . Who is the thief here? Have you ever seen Obi’s children in public space everyone is minding his or her business. If Obi’s Children have all properties stolen by BATs children you guys won’t let him rest. His Children will remain a Mystery to you guys.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Asswipemod: 3:27am On Jun 14, 2023
seunmsg:

Have you forgotten that I am a salesman in Ibadan selling GNLD products from Iwo road to challenge. When did I start getting padded Salary?

When you became a ghost worker on FCT civil service payroll via the help of your father in law.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Of course you still do full time salesmanship in Ibadan. Mr Ghost Worker!
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Asswipemod: 3:33am On Jun 14, 2023
seunmsg:

Shey it is salary padding we just discovered. We shall also weed out all undesirables( lazy, indolent, always on social media workers) and ghost workers in the federal civil service.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:47am On Jun 14, 2023
Basic123:
Where are pethief OBI children?

Are they not Nigerian youth like yes daddy slaves?

Just asking?

but with all this u are doing, it is Akpabios son that is in the picture and not you. why arent you the one in the pix with Akpabio
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by pacespot(m): 4:33am On Jun 14, 2023
These people have totally rubbished the principle of separation of powers between executive and legislature in this country, even the judiciary is now in the pocket. We can only hope that they deliver justice to Nigerians in the ongoing election petition proceedings.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by princekwi: 4:50am On Jun 14, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Reward with what belongs to the whole country
Are you ok?
Why should one be rewarded with such a sensitive position that deserve decency, integrity and competence instead of the deserving person ascending the position?

Agbadorians nawa oooo
Is this the new Nigeria to expect under Tinubu?

The administration that has already introduced first son, first daughter, very useless and ass stinking administration,
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 6:03am On Jun 14, 2023
lexy2014:

but with all this u are doing, it is Akpabios son that is in the picture and not you. why arent you the one in the pix with Akpabio
Akpabio is not my father!
And all fathera can't be a politician.
I hope your fish brain understands
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 6:06am On Jun 14, 2023
nony43:

We all know that BAT is a known thief and so his supporters too. BAT has never denied that fact. At least we know that Sheyi Tinubu has an 11 million pounds house in London. BATs two daughters has a 2 million worth of house each . Who is the thief here? Have you ever seen Obi’s children in public space everyone is minding his or her business. If Obi’s Children have all properties stolen by BATs children you guys won’t let him rest. His Children will remain a Mystery to you guys.
Then all PDP slaves (pethief obi inclusive) since 1999 to 2022 that automatically became LP/OBI slaves in 2022 are fools for following a party who couldn't send Tinubu who is their number one opposition leader to jail with all these evidences their slaves have but sent their own Tafa balogun, sm afolabi,bode George, James Ibori,orji uzor kalu and alamesiagha to jail.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Kcdojoto(m): 6:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Basic123:

Like the countless of your fake prophecies and previous failed predictions.

Who even take fools that don't learn from experience serious? πŸ˜†
Another fool spotted
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2023
Kcdojoto:
Another fool spotted
just a bit less foolish like your father
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by lexy2014: 6:36am On Jun 14, 2023
Basic123:

Akpabio is not my father!
And all fathera can't be a politician.
I hope your fish brain understands

Is peter obi your father?

If all father's can't be politicians, what then is the essence of your post against peter obis children?

Were are u with your father?
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2023
lexy2014:

If all father's can't be politicians, what then is the essence of your post against peter obis children?

Other politicians that their children joined other youth to advocate for them are politicians like him!
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Kcdojoto(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2023
Basic123:
just a bit less foolish like your father
no need to reply a waste sp..m like you
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2023
Basic123:

Other politicians that their children joined other youth to advocate for them are politicians like him!

That still leaves the questions unanswered.

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by sirchim(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2023
Basic123:
The day you find me funny is the day your madness received cure,which O don't pray it happens.

Na fool dey impress mad man
kayi shiru!
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by bayelsaowei(m): 9:15am On Jun 14, 2023
tesppidd:
Why is it that in Nigeria, when people get political appointments they pay thank you visits, they celebrate and they go for thanks giving.?
Even their family members rejoice and thank God and tell their friends that they have hammered.

I thought getting positions was a call to service?
service?
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by nony43(m): 9:30am On Jun 14, 2023
Basic123:

Then all PDP slaves (pethief obi inclusive) since 1999 to 2022 that automatically became LP/OBI slaves in 2022 are fools for following a party who couldn't send Tinubu who is their number one opposition leader to jail with all these evidences their slaves have but sent their own Tafa balogun, sm afolabi,bode George, James Ibori,orji uzor kalu and alamesiagha to jail.

I can’t comprehend your write up please . Compose it well let me understand.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by tesppidd: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2023
bayelsaowei:
service?
Yeah "SERVICE"
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2023
nony43:

I can’t comprehend your write up please . Compose it well let me understand.
It's not for fish brain like yours!

Build up you brain capacity
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 11:09am On Jun 14, 2023
lexy2014:

That still leaves the questions unanswered.

Just tell me you are not intelligent enough to understand
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2023
Kcdojoto:
no need to reply a waste sp..m like you
I am a human being!
Probably your family members are seen as wasted spe.ms not human beings
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by nony43(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Basic123:

It's not for fish brain like yours!

Build up you brain capacity

You must be very stupid.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2023
nony43:

You must be very stupid.
Na stupidity your kind of fish brain and foolish can only attract!
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by nony43(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=Basic123 post=123791017]
Na stupidity your kind of fish brain and foolish can only attract![/qu

Pig avoid me my mentions.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=nony43 post=123791089][/quote]
Avoid mine too!
I didn't mention you when I made my comment!..you pokenosed into it.
Rather pray to your God to deliver you from pokenosing into what has nothing to do with you!
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Christistruth03: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2023
Ogene001:

Bukola entered politics on his own even fought his father. Nobody goes anywhere with family name. This is democracy not monarchy. Only yorubas manarchist do such nonesense. It will never work in Akwa ibom. It worked small in Abia but we have swept all if them away

It was Bukola Saraki's father that recalled him from the US where he was working as a Doctor and made him Governor of Kwara before those who had been following Dr Olusola Saraki his father about and serving him loyally for more than 20 years

Bukola Saraki eventually disgraced his father and the old man Cursed him in Public weeping
Bukola Saraki's father said Bukola's Political Career would end in disgrace because of how he disgraced his own father

Bukola Saraki threw his own Father who had made him Governor of Kwara under the Bus for his own Political expediency

What Dr Olusola Saraki's enemies had desperately tried but failed to accomplish in over 30 years ,Bukola Saraki did it for them and terminated his father's Career as Political Godfather of Kwara and replaced hin with himself to his father's horror

The old man's health went downhill afterwards and he died heartbroken the following year
Bukola Saraki even made himself Senate President like his father was in 1979 along the way using the Power,Connections and Political Structure that he had Usurped from his own Father
Who had carefully built them up over 40 years
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Blacklion3: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
RockHard:
Asiwaju the promise keeper. cool
and now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral / Photos From Olusegun Mimiko's Presidential Declaration / I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.