Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel (48425 Views)

We Didn’t Give Dangote License For Fuel Import ― NNPCL / Dangote Wants Only Refinery License Holders To Import Fuel / FG Grants Dangote Cement Exemption From Land Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Stone03: 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nija na scam. They just opened the refinery few weeks ago

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by SalamRushdie: 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nonsense ...he never planned to refine Petro

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Blackdisciple(m): 8:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
If I'm having an oil refinery why should I import fuel...
Or is he not going to refine again cos I am not understanding

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by yetmao: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
chatinent:
You may not know but Dangote is just a name. A name that contains many other names.

Number 1 money launderer in Nigeria. I know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by SalamRushdie: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Stone03:
Nija na scam. They just opened the refinery few weeks ago
Which refinery? When we asked how it makes any sense to build refinery in Lagos near the sea many refused to open their eyes

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Peejayz: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki...😆😅🤣🤣

Nigerians enjoy getting scammed.

If Baba Lagos like he can pay all the small Frys money to pretend he is President, the powers that be will just be laughing. When the time comes, they will give him quit notice. If after six weeks he doesn't comply, they will give him the Gbagbo treatment.
how does did relate with the post
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by jayAjoku(m): 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
and some idiots somewhere were busy shouting that this refinery is good for Nigerians 🤣😂 Some other idiots were still believing Dangote is a true self made billionaire 😂🤣 A lot of Nigerians are stupid and I will never blame the elite for exploiting their stupidity it’s just too easy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by DesChyko: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
David Hundeyin said this two years ago.. We failed to listen
https://www.nairaland.com/7726768/two-years-ago-seasoned-journalist

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by GENES11S: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:

Trust me. You can't.

grin grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by stanluiz(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
So what is the essence of removing subsidy ?

This people has scammed Nigerians again.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by lexy2014: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

Now this could be wrong, but let's be honest, why can't government sometimes tell Nigerians the truth...we won't bite.

I thought u had been all over the place supporting the govt? If now u realise that d govt is being dishonest with something so simple and straightforward, what makes u think they are honest about fuel Subsidy?

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Flier: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dangote is just a scammer,he would produce in Lagos and tell us it’s imported
We are in big trouble in this country,some are already selling 520 naira

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Prettychild(f): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Lol! I thought he was refining in Nigeria? No be today
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki...😆😅🤣🤣

If Baba Lagos like he can pay all the small Frys money to pretend he is President, the powers that be will just be laughing. When the time comes, they will give him quit notice. If after six weeks he doesn't comply, they will give him the Gbagbo treatment.

Well, it was BooBoo that did the scam ''commissioning''.

Baalabluu wasn't even there!

Just saying.

Las-las, all na wash.

Commissioning a refinery that's 88 percent complete!

Imagine!

That's like moving into a house without doors and windows!
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by SalamRushdie: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
🤣🤣We are dead in Nigeria. But this is too heartbreaking to admit that the much celebrated Dangote Refinery was not actually ready to strt production

When I told y'all nothing was ready there una no gree

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by jayAjoku(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tochi3:
Which means a report that the Dangote Refinery needs more billions of Dollars of loans to be completed is true not propaganda..

If dangote can be given a license to import fuel, why build the refinery with borrowed loans. Why claim subsidy has been removed. What is this so called Subsidy then...

Everything is falling in place. That means Dangote has monopolized subsidy payment. The fraud Subsidy still exist only that Nigerians will pay Dangote the subsidy for the importation of fuel . The increment of the fuel price in order to recklessly maximize profits only goes to Dangote, allies & the government of emilokan per bullion vans. grin

There is nothing Tivnubu emilokans support that works. Poo' hari's maladministration comes to mind..
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by frankson1(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
nairalanda1:

Now this could be wrong, but let's be honest, why can't government sometimes tell Nigerians the truth...we won't bite.

The same truth PBAT told Nigerians about subsidy removal on the day of his inauguration and he was almost skinned alive undecided undecided
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Slymontee: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki...😆😅🤣🤣

One day they will tell us they have sold Nigeria to Dangote. This Dangote must be Nigeria's only child that you must pamper or it dies

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by lexy2014: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Blackdisciple:
If I'm having an oil refinery why should I import fuel...
Or is he not going to refine again cos I am not understanding

That's the whole idea behind d scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by garriAndsugar: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Una dey grant person wey get refinery license to import fuel? 😂. So dangote don turn marketer over night?

Until we see the wrong thing and say it as it is without coating it, this country won't work

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by advanceDNA: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
BATified23:

The refinery will only be operational from next month and fully by August. For now, we will still import fuel

U cannot make heaven...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Landowner101(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
With the canibals of people we have in power in this country, I don't think Nigeria can be better. Isn't it this same dangote that his refinery was commissioned few days ago?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by ceejay80s(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
MOno , I didn't say poly
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Tochi3(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
jayAjoku:
God bless you
Bless you too..

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Sleekfingers: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
viyon02:
The truth is, Dangote is not the real owner of the refinary, the real owners are politicians who disguised in the name of Dangote. I doubt if Mr President is not a major owner.

A lot of people invested in the refinery.

Eg femi otedola,
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by whizzler: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why the rush in commissioning it then

Buhari will be regretting rushing into power when he didn't know what he was getting into. Fir any smart gentleman he should have learnt his lessons after 4 years. He was clinging to petroleum ministry while others like the NIMASA DG were laundering money their tenth generation can't finish. Absurd!!!
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by lexy2014: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
frankson1:

The same truth PBAT told Nigerians about subsidy removal on the day of his inauguration and he was almost skinned alive undecided undecided

What truth did Tinubu tell nigerians?

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Emmanuel909090: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
There was a country
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by BigIyanga: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dangote na our biggest importer.. he imported suga, flour, pasta, salta, cement…in shipload with govt waivers…and they didnt call him trader/importer… if other people did, they’d be called trader, home industry killers, economic saboteurs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by thisisit: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
FAKE RICE PYRAMID
FAKE NIGERIA AIRWAYS
FAKE DANGOTE REFINERY

REFINERY COMMISSIONED... YET NO OPERATION!!!

SCAMMER APC GOVERNMENT

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Blackdisciple(m): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

That's the whole idea behind d scam

Omoh this country is gone oo, for once they can't do things sincerely

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Winters23: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
chatinent:
You may not know but Dangote is just a name. A name that contains many other names.

By the way, I enjoyed seeing Ozarks. I really love the role Wendy Byrde and Marty Byrde played in the Ozarks. Incredible family.🙌

Woman with balls of steel

Rip Delrio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures / IPOB In Trouble As US Bank Account Gets Shut Down Over Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.