Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel (48422 Views)

We Didn’t Give Dangote License For Fuel Import ― NNPCL / Dangote Wants Only Refinery License Holders To Import Fuel / FG Grants Dangote Cement Exemption From Land Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
nairalanda1:
So, we still won't be enjoying domestically refined fuel yet. Played again by APC

Anyway, we can't go back to subsidy, even if APC goes tomorrow. We can't be borrowing to fund some countries' kpayo addiction.

Dangote will flood the market. He will initiate the competition. That’s what is about to play out.

And Dangote is a company which has rights to import fuel since the FG have opened doors to all investor

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by airsaylongcome: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Which refinery? When we asked how it makes any sense to build refinery in Lagos near the sea many refused to open their eyes

Make me understand the problem building a refinery near the sea. Aren't the Warri and PH refineries near the sea?
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by mkoabiola: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Another subsidy scam loading
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by SpatialKing(m): 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
See the way federal government always make things easy for Dangote..

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by theredaddy: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tochi3:
Na wa..

All this noise & celebration about the Refinery, knowing fully well that Dangote will be issued a license to import fuel is an insult on the sensibilities of sane Nigerians....

Tivnubu & Dangote is about to cashout without the online emilokans...making them fight dirty at different filling stations...What a life grin grin

Instead of the emilokans to think , they rather ignore sensible matters arising & focus on PO...whether PO Was invited to the opening ceremony of Dangote Refinery. They don't ask questions, they don't think about any thing except PO & Igbos.. See whare it has landed everyone.

Thesame way they started with the poo in hari..

They never learn out of hatred & ethno_religous consideration

Why is this not on the frontpage ?

Since you have decided to bring Peter Obi then lets talk about it, was Peter Obi not present at the scam called commisioning of the dangote refinery did he not commend it,
Can someone like Peter Obi swear he is not privy of information that the whole commissioning was a scam, was he not suppose to be looking out for the interest of the people, even if he can't blow the whistle on dangote he should have stayed away.

Back to the Criminals that keep exploiting Nigerians may it never be well with there seeds, these is like rubbing shit on our faces, dangote refinery is coming soon was why people took the badnews of subsidy removal in good faith, why the fvck will dangote be importing our fuel, what happens to making the license open to all investors. Apc govt got these wrong if its the truth
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by santakris(m): 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Who owns Nigeria?
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by just2endowed: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
I knew this dangote stuff was a scam
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by OgbeniOja1: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Clowns
BATified23:

The refinery will only be operational from next month and fully by August. For now, we will still import fuel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Topmaike007(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ezmans:
APC scammed nigerians with nigeria air still scammed them again with dangote refinery
dem carry us Goal goal over 2.5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by OMBIIGA: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oh my God!! Is it within NNPCL purview to grant Dangote import license for petroleum products?
In line with provision of PIA NMDPRA is saddle with the responsibility. What an usurpation, indeed their is a country.

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Dangote will flood the market. He will initiate the competition. That’s what is about to play out.

And Dangote is a company which has rights to import fuel since the FG have opened doors to all investor

Just like he reduced the price of cement!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by komzy589(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
BATified23:

I'm not responsible for your frustration
Just imagine this person. No words for you sir!🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
FOJEM:

Just like he reduced the price of cement!

Dangote has the best cement, and it’s price it’s in relation to quality.

No one is mandated to use Dangote cement, there are other brands which they won’t use because they know it’s the best.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by gfelo(m): 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Refinery no complete they commission it, lagos railway no complete dey commission it. What kind of country is this

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Nonywendy(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Can someone tell me why Dangote will not be the richest man in Africa when Nigeria the giant of Africa keep enriching him.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by professorPABX: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
carreport:
Dangote is a 419er

This is more like 419 if the Refinery fails to push refined products to markets by the end of July or early August as announced by GMD of NNPC.

This is the greatest 419 ever committed against humanity if the refinery fails to push refined products to markets by the end of July or early August as announced by GMD of NNPC.

Is this the reason Dangote was calling Tinubu Asiwaju of Nigeria during the commissioning? Is this the reason he brought Alhaji Aminu Dantata and his mother to felicitate with Tinubu?

Gombe oil discovery that was launched by Buhari may be fake if it is true that Dangote is granted Licence to import PMS. He may even use the licence to import AGO, JetKero and PMS and later deceive Nigerians that they are refined products from his refinery.

Mind my words, he may later use the licence to import AGO, JetKero and PMS and later deceive Nigerians that they are refined products from his refinery.

All the things Buhari commissioned may later be discovered to be SCAM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Kukutenla: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
OMBIIGA:
Oh my God!! Is it within NNPCL purview to grant Dangote import license for petroleum products?
In line with provision of PIA NMDPRA is saddle with the responsibility. What an usurpation, indeed their is a country.
If you read between the lines, NNPC will be financing the importation.
That's the meaning of license
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by professorPABX: 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

If you read between the lines, NNPC will be financing the importation.
That's the meaning of license

This is more like 419 if the Refinery fails to push refined products to markets by the end of July or early August as announced by GMD of NNPC.

This is the greatest 419 ever committed against humanity if the refinery fails to push refined products to markets by the end of July or early August as announced by GMD of NNPC.

Is this the reason Dangote was calling Tinubu Asiwaju of Nigeria during the commissioning? Is this the reason he brought Alhaji Aminu Dantata and his mother to felicitate with Tinubu?

Gombe oil discovery that was launched by Buhari may be fake if it is true that Dangote is granted Licence to import PMS. He may even use the licence to import AGO, JetKero and PMS and later deceive Nigerians that they are refined products from his refinery.

Mind my words, he may later use the licence to import AGO, JetKero and PMS and later deceive Nigerians that they are refined products from his refinery.

All the things Buhari commissioned may later be discovered to be SCAM.
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by komzy589(m): 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
Peppysco:

Whoever did the jazz for Obi to continuously keep all his gullible followers in perpetual illusion is probably the greatest to ever exist. Starting from Tinubu cannot win the primaries,to he cannot win the election, to he won't be sworn-in, bla bla bla. Una dey try seriously, but nor be una fault, una brains dey inside calabash for Obi's village, na why una nor dey reason well again.
What does Obi vs Tinubu have to do with this serious issue? How old are you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Okorocubana(m): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
I weep for my dear country, lies upon lies.
We have not finished dealing with the so called Scam(Nigerian air) boom another deceit, Dangote refinery that we were told will resume operation licensed to import PMS⛽. Make una tell us the people that make up this Dangote, because I don't believe it's only that man.
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Peppysco: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
komzy589:

What does Obi vs Tinubu have to do with this serious issue? How old are you?

Go read the comment I quoted again before trying so hard to appear intelligent online while your comprehension capacity is just .5
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by GoodGovernance: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
REDshouse:
Dangote refinery will never produce any fuel... importation fuel money swit pass production stress

Dangerous plausibility.
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by professorPABX: 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
GoodGovernance:

Dangerous plausibility.

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by VULCAN(m): 10:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sharrap!

Are you in the mgt?

What do you know?

BATified23:

The refinery will only be operational from next month and fully by August. For now, we will still import fuel

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by VULCAN(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
That's why they are called Zombies.

Don't you see how they move brainlessly?

Akwamkpuruamu:
On how people support APC lying administration remains the 8th wonder of the new world

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by professorPABX: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Houseontherock1:
Won't be surprised if only imported fuel is sold in that "refinery" undecided

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by loswhite(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tochi3:
Which means a report that the Dangote Refinery needs more billions of Dollars of loans to be completed is true not propaganda..

If dangote can be given a license to import fuel, why build the refinery with borrowed loans. Why claim subsidy has been removed. What is this so called Subsidy then...

Everything is falling in place. That means Dangote has monopolized subsidy payment. The fraud Subsidy still exist only that Nigerians will pay Dangote the subsidy for the importation of fuel . The increment of the fuel price in order to recklessly maximize profits only goes to Dangote, allies & the government of emilokan per bullion vans. grin

There is nothing Tivnubu emilokans support that works. Poo' hari's maladministration comes to mind..
The license to build refinery always come with the option to lift. Otedola was giving a license to build refinery and the option to lift was there. He did not even attempt to build and non of you have ever attacked him. Dangote decided to build and you guys are attacking him. The problem of this country is the citizens.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by loswhite(m): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
professorPABX:

When the refined products start flowing dunce like you will not come back to apologize for your foolish post

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by NothingDoMe: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
ExplorerReturns:
Lol
This is the summary of everything 😄😄😄😄
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Dybala11(m): 10:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:

You get the gbedu. What does Dangote know about refining fuel. It's like how they claimed oil is in Bauchi. 419 people😆😅😁
Does Dangote have to know about the fractional distillation process before he is fit enough to own a refinery??
You're a joker.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by prophetfire: 10:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki...😆😅🤣🤣

Nigerians enjoy getting scammed.

If Baba Lagos like he can pay all the small Frys money to pretend he is President, the powers that be will just be laughing. When the time comes, they will give him quit notice. If after six weeks he doesn't comply, they will give him the Gbagbo treatment.
When I said in this platform that Dangote refinery is far from being ready, and that Buhari scammed with it, some people from West and north were screaming blue murder.
Dangote refinery can't start anything till 2025 , and that's if they continue to work with determination and nonstop.
Nigerians like lies and that's what you guys will continue to get from the criminals you praise to ride your lives rough shod.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by chatinent: 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
kkins25:

i am just watching the series. Just got to season two... ITS INCREDIBLE. i ABSOLUTELY LOVE MARTY, THAT GUY IS EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT. AS IN.... iNSTEAD OF DOWNLOADING ROM TELEGRAM, i OPTED TO WATCH ON NETFLIX WITH HIGH GRAPHICS.. grin grin grin FREAKING INSANE.... i WAS EVEN WONDERING HOW I CAN START LAUNDERING MONEY SELF. HAHAHA. WENDY WAS AWESOME, THAT THEIR DAUGHTER PISSES ME LIKE HELL.. ANYTIME SHE'S THE MAIN CHARACTER, I JUST FAST FORWARD. DUMBASS.. YOUR FATHER IS ABOUT TO DIE, AND YOUR THINKING OF GOING BACK TO LIVE YOUR "LIFE."
ANY WAY, THEY RAISED THEIR KIDS WELL, GIVEN THE KIDS SUPPORTED THEIR PARENTS.. THAT ALLEN FAMILY SHA.... THE WOMAN GO SHOOT DEL.. grin grin grin MAKE GOD NO ALLOW MAKE I MARRY INSTINCTIVE WOMAN LIKE THAT. SPITS... I'M ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT THAT BLOND GIRL THAT PLANNED TO KILL MARTY, HER FATHER, WOULD DO... DON'T SPOIL IT..JUST COMMENTING.. SAVORING THE THRILL WHEN I WATCH NEXT.
I'M AT SEASON 2 EP 2.
Absolutely.

I'd have told you what happened but it will ruin the beauty of suspense.

Enjoy chief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) / #ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.