Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel (48426 Views)

We Didn’t Give Dangote License For Fuel Import ― NNPCL / Dangote Wants Only Refinery License Holders To Import Fuel / FG Grants Dangote Cement Exemption From Land Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by biggy00000(m): 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Blackdisciple:
If I'm having an oil refinery why should I import fuel...
Or is he not going to refine again cos I am not understanding
He wants to test and see how refined curde looks like before we start production

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by chatinent: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Winters23:

Woman with balls of steel

Rip Delrio

Yup.

My concern was how the Langmore’s lineage was wiped! Mehn

Second, Jonah will grow to be worse than his dad!
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by seunayantokun(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
I knew the commissioning of the refinery hurriedly done for Buhari was a fraud.

Say na another them give am ni? Because before before one news talk say Buhari give am licence to import fuel since he get licence to refine. That time, them want make im get plenty money make im take finish im refinery.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by whizzler: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
thisisit:
FAKE RICE PYRAMID
FAKE NIGERIA AIRWAYS
FAKE DANGOTE REFINERY

REFINERY COMMISSIONED... YET NO OPERATION!!!

SCAMMER APC GOVERNMENT

They deserve all the name calling I swear. How could all these have happened under the so called "Mr integrity"

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Ex0rrcist: 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
chatinent:
You may not know but Dangote is just a name. A name that contains many other names.

By the way, I enjoyed seeing Ozarks. I really love the role Wendy Byrde and Marty Byrde played in the Ozarks. Incredible family.🙌
Oh, you just finished the series. It was good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Kukutenla: 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Where are the "we will suffer today to enjoy tomorrow" choirboys led by parachoko
I guess this is also part of jagaban's great doings

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Landowner101(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
biggy00000:

He wants to test and see how refined curde looks like before we start production

I see your sarcasm 😊😊
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by iamdapsyj(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki...😆😅🤣🤣

Nigerians enjoy getting scammed.

If Baba Lagos like he can pay all the small Frys money to pretend he is President, the powers that be will just be laughing. When the time comes, they will give him quit notice. If after six weeks he doesn't comply, they will give him the Gbagbo treatment.

This one will just be roaming from thread to thread shouting powers that be since APC primaries upandan 😆🤣.... you better wake up!!
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by chukiz(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
I knew Tinubu and his cabal remove subsidy because of dangote,
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by BATified23(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
advanceDNA:

U cannot make heaven...

Have you stolen the key to heaven?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Kukutenla: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
biggy00000:

Oya na
I hope you're just being sarcastic o

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Winters23: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
chatinent:

Yup.

My concern was how the Langmore’s lineage was wiped! Mehn

Second, Jonah will grow to be worse than his dad!

The langmore curse

Jonah is brilliant, he'll wash money for Pablo escoba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Antiurchins: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
With the PIA only companies currently building refineries will be permitted to import refine product. This is to encourage players like total and co to build refinery. Is called backward integration . Dangote refinery and petro chemical comprised of 3 company dangote refinery . Dagaote product depot marketing frim and dangote fertilizer. The fertiler frim is now working and exporting ship and ship of urea @50m usd per shipment .The product marketing company ( 5 bn litres storage and 64 loading gantry) is completed. This subsidary will get fuel for sale from the refinery or import from any where in the world and sell locally. The refining section work in progress .no subsidiary wil wait for another once completed it become operational and mint money to service loan . But I know IPOB crew are pain and want project to fail .and bitter is own by aboki. To add to your pains dangote cement gross 1.76 trillion in gross sales and return 360bn in net profit to this aboki .meaning he makes around 1bn Naira daily.

Tivnubu & Dangote is about to cashout without the online emilokans...making them fight dirty at different filling stations...What a life grin grin
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Antiurchins: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Achievement of ALL PROPAGANDA CONGRESS

1. Double digit inflation highest in 23 years.
2. Massive unemployment
3. Recession
4. Failed economy policy
5. 1.5 billion released for tam of refineries yet no functional refineries.
6. Insecurity in farms and expressway
Massive kidnapping, Foulani headsmen, unknown gunmen

7.So many failed business

8. Borrowing 37 trillion from debt mkt and 22 trillion from cbn that only him knows what it was used for.

9. Nepotism in highest order

10. Corruption, insurbordination, and massive looting.

THAT IS WHAT TILIBU PROMISED TO CONTINUE FROM.

My prayers are for those that didn't vote for APC, may God make things easier for them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Blaze14k: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
BATified23:

I'm not responsible for your frustration

At least you now know dangote will import fuel and marketer including small refineries will buy from him so how do you think the fuel price will reduce when one man has the monopoly to determine the price of fuel. Don't u believe you've been scammed?

I pity alot of poor families up north that can't afford to pay transport money including those in idp camp. Which leaves me with one question.. how will tinubu handle bandits and boko haram who constantly employ people that work for them?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Peppysco: 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki...😆😅🤣🤣

If Baba Lagos like he can pay all the small Frys money to pretend he is President, the powers that be will just be laughing. When the time comes, they will give him quit notice. If after six weeks he doesn't comply, they will give him the Gbagbo treatment.

Whoever did the jazz for Obi to continuously keep all his gullible followers in perpetual illusion is probably the greatest to ever exist. Starting from Tinubu cannot win the primaries,to he cannot win the election, to he won't be sworn-in, bla bla bla. Una dey try seriously, but nor be una fault, una brains dey inside calabash for Obi's village, na why una nor dey reason well again.
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by being(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
A lot of the comments before are emotional...
Yes refinery is not ready now and not ready soon- does that stop the subsidy removal decision from being right?
In any case d refinery starting to work will not lead to more than 10% reduction in petrol price (shipping cost out) because d dangote refinery will still buy d nigerian crude oil at int'l price.

Yẹs dangote a very big man was offered import License, NNPC hasn't said it won't grant others license!!!
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by YeyeGbami: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki...😆😅🤣🤣

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by fm7070: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why wasting time? Just give Dangote the license to buy Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Tapout(m): 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Huh?? I'm not understanding again oh undecided
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Blitzking: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:

https://www.energytimesng.com/why-nnpc-grants-fuel-import-permit-to-dangote/
Why is this looking like a scam similar to Nigerian air..deceive the ppl you can refine then collect fuel importing licence to fill up storage facilities that should ordinarily store Nigerian refined crude..continue the ponzi scheme

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Kukutenla: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
blowjohn:
But they said they nnpc will supply crude to dangote for the mean time. They never said dangote will be importing fuel.

And why is he the only one granted such a licence?
The question is why NNPC is giving Dangote "license" to import fuel. I thought NNPC is now a private company and a player in the petroleum industry.
This is just like Bua cement giving Dangote cement license to import cement.
What manner of scam is this?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by blowjohn(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

The question is why NNPC is giving Dangote "license" to import fuel. I thought NNPC is now a private company and a player in the petroleum industry.
This is just like Bua cement giving Dangote cement license to import cement.
What manner of scam is this?

I pray this is fake news o.
This is very unpalatable to the ears

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by kkins25(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
chatinent:
You may not know but Dangote is just a name. A name that contains many other names.

By the way, I enjoyed seeing Ozarks. I really love the role Wendy Byrde and Marty Byrde played in the Ozarks. Incredible family.🙌
i am just watching the series. Just got to season two... ITS INCREDIBLE. i ABSOLUTELY LOVE MARTY, THAT GUY IS EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT. AS IN.... iNSTEAD OF DOWNLOADING ROM TELEGRAM, i OPTED TO WATCH ON NETFLIX WITH HIGH GRAPHICS.. grin grin grin FREAKING INSANE.... i WAS EVEN WONDERING HOW I CAN START LAUNDERING MONEY SELF. HAHAHA. WENDY WAS AWESOME, THAT THEIR DAUGHTER PISSES ME LIKE HELL.. ANYTIME SHE'S THE MAIN CHARACTER, I JUST FAST FORWARD. DUMBASS.. YOUR FATHER IS ABOUT TO DIE, AND YOUR THINKING OF GOING BACK TO LIVE YOUR "LIFE."
ANY WAY, THEY RAISED THEIR KIDS WELL, GIVEN THE KIDS SUPPORTED THEIR PARENTS.. THAT ALLEN FAMILY SHA.... THE WOMAN GO SHOOT DEL.. grin grin grin MAKE GOD NO ALLOW MAKE I MARRY INSTINCTIVE WOMAN LIKE THAT. SPITS... I'M ANXIOUS TO SEE WHAT THAT BLOND GIRL THAT PLANNED TO KILL MARTY, HER FATHER, WOULD DO... DON'T SPOIL IT..JUST COMMENTING.. SAVORING THE THRILL WHEN I WATCH NEXT.
I'M AT SEASON 2 EP 2.
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Xox1945(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
We are all in this together
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
nairalanda1:
So, we still won't be enjoying domestically refined fuel yet. Played again by APC

Anyway, we can't go back to subsidy, even if APC goes tomorrow. We can't be borrowing to fund some countries' kpayo addiction.

Is subsidy the only reason nigeria borrowed money?

Should all the other reasons for borrowing money be "removed" or scrapped just like fuel subsidy?

How has Nigeria been borrowing to fund some countries' kpayo addiction?
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by U09ce: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
BATified23:

The refinery will only be operational from next month and fully by August. For now, we will still import fuel
It's a lie. The earliest it will start operation is in a year's time

1 Like

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by airsaylongcome: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
BATified23:

The refinery will only be operational from next month and fully by August. For now, we will still import fuel

That refinery is not producing a drop of petrol until 2025 at the earliest. That's if it ever produces

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by ignatiusez: 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
With the PIA only companies currently building refineries will be permitted to import refine product. This is to encourage players like total and co to build refinery. Is called backward integration . Dangote refinery and petro chemical comprised of 3 company dangote refinery . Dagaote product depot marketing frim and dangote fertilizer. The fertiler frim is now working and exporting ship and ship of urea @50m usd per shipment .The product marketing company ( 5 bn litres storage and 64 loading gantry) is completed. This subsidary will get fuel for sale from the refinery or import from any where in the world and sell locally. The refining section work in progress .no subsidiary wil wait for another once completed it become operational and mint money to service loan . But I know IPOB crew are pain and want project to fail .and bitter is own by aboki. To add to your pains dangote cement gross 1.76 trillion in gross sales and return 360bn in net profit to this aboki .meaning he makes around 1bn Naira daily.

You lack wisdom by your last statement.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by alekuwodo(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
This country ehn, the more you look the less you see.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Kukutenla: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
being:
A lot of the comments before are emotional...
Yes refinery is not ready now and not ready soon- does that stop the subsidy removal decision from being right?
In any case d refinery starting to work will not lead to more than 10% reduction in petrol price (shipping cost out) because d dangote refinery will still buy d nigerian crude oil at int'l price.

Yẹs dangote a very big man was offered import License, NNPC hasn't said it won't grant others license!!!
What does it mean that NNPC is granting import license?
Why should Dangote buy Nigerian crude at international price
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Houseontherock1: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Won't be surprised if only imported fuel is sold in that "refinery" undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#ChinaTrip: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Letter To NBC / Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) / Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.