Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

How I Lost My First Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost My First Relationship (1258 Views)

How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? / Please Help! I'm Messing Up My First Relationship / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost My First Relationship by Ogeeriga(m): 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
Before now, I use to think dating is same as marriage with the slogan for better for worse that accompanied marriage vow is also applied to boyfriend and girlfriend mantra, I never knew I just dey play. It was when reality done on me, I asked myself what kind of play is this?
I was madly in love with my first girlfriend whose name is chiyenre, she is tall, dark in complexion, has a shining with teeth, and of good character, what facinate me most about her is her natural endowment, she has a very ruburst buttocks and well endowed and juicy front side, each time we are both alone the only thing that comes my mind is sex because of what I see, like they say, men are moved by what they see. Chiyenre is not from a rich background, infact her parents are peasant farmers, for these reason and circumstance chiyenre found her self, she became hard working. Because of her endowment she would have opted to go the easy route to make ends meet as many modern days girl will do but hell No she believe she can work hard to make ends meet and this reason with many other reason makes me love her the most, above all, she is never stingy with sex, she give me anyhow and anytime I want it, of which that request are most men prayer point.
I have concluded that chi is my wife and I don't want anybody else, I tried to make sure I do my part as a man, giving her all the assistance financially and otherwise. Infact some of my close associates are already calling her "nwunye oge" meaning oge wife, that is how it's been said in my local dialect. I graduated from school and went for service, she was an artisan and I sponsored her through her artisanship, she waited for me till I got through my service and came back, and that was when I made our relationship formal letting the two parents know about our love for each other, although my mum was skeptical about my fiancee, I never mind her I was all carried away with love to the extend I thought my mum skepticism was borne out of jealousy, why would my mum be jealous of me ?. After service I had to hussle to make ends meet, to gather money as soon as possible to marry my chi. For the sake of hussle we found ourselves distance apart, although we are in the same state but at different LGA. Problem started when she called me on phone requesting me to come on messenger so we can chat, that she has something to tell me, indeed it was breaking news, she said she was pregnant for me. I became very angry because we agreed to get married before pregnancy and the day we last had sex was inordinate with the week she had pregnancy on. All of these got me angry and I was not receiving enough as salary. I asked her, are you not a woman? you should have taken antiseptive drugs, why getting pregnant or did you do it on purpose? I never thought of her been pregnant for some one else because I trusted her with my life for she has actually earn my trust, at anytime, there was never a trace of third party or any intruder, so why will I suspect something that is not in existence so I thought. After some days I calm down and heed the advice of my parents to keep the pregnancy of which I called her and also instruct her to keep the pregnancy, being a father at 30 was not a bad idea even though it was not prearranged or foreseen but I had to accept my faith and I cannot stain my already fealty hands with blood. After some weeks I was made to understand that she was not even pregnant and all that was a stunt compose by her secret lover to test me if I truly love her because of how she fondly speaks about me even in the guys present, how good I was and all the positive things about me, that he is just having fun with him, so to ascertain if I feel the same way was while the issue of pregnancy came up. As time goes on, my baby character starts to change gradually, our conversation begin to drop, the enthusiasm between us has begin to fade all from her side, suspicion had started taking its toll on me gradually. One day the parents called me never to disturb thier daughter again, that we are not meant for each other, that over thier dead body will I marry thier daughter. To cut the long story short, our relationship was distroyed by her parents, I later found out about the guy who my gilfriend claim he used juju on her, she lost are both parents and she later found out that the said guy is married with four children. She dead heaven and earth for our reconcilation but it was already too late. Although we had sex a couple of time before I finally got married to someone else. She is still single waiting for Mr righnt. If you want her number I can hook a serious guy up with her.[b][/b]
Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by lordchiz(m): 12:28am On Jun 14, 2023
Ogeeriga:
Before now, I use to think dating is same as marriage with the slogan for better for worse that accompanied marriage vow is also applied to boyfriend and girlfriend mantra, I never knew I just dey play. It was when reality done on me, I asked myself what kind of play is this?
I was madly in love with my first girlfriend whose name is chiyenre, she is tall, dark in complexion, has a shining with teeth, and of good character, what facinate me most about her is her natural endowment, she has a very ruburst buttocks and well endowed and juicy front side, each time we are both alone the only thing that comes my mind is sex because of what I see, like they say, men are moved by what they see. Chiyenre is not from a rich background, infact her parents are peasant farmers, for these reason and circumstance chiyenre found her self, she became hard working. Because of her endowment she would have opted to go the easy route to make ends meet as many modern days girl will do but hell No she believe she can work hard to make ends meet and this reason with many other reason makes me love her the most, above all, she is never stingy with sex, she give me anyhow and anytime I want it, of which that request are most men prayer point.
I have concluded that chi is my wife and I don't want anybody else, I tried to make sure I do my part as a man, giving her all the assistance financially and otherwise. Infact some of my close associates are already calling her "nwunye oge" meaning oge wife, that is how it's been said in my local dialect. I graduated from school and went for service, she was an artisan and I sponsored her through her artisanship, she waited for me till I got through my service and came back, and that was when I made our relationship formal letting the two parents know about our love for each other, although my mum was skeptical about my fiancee, I never mind her I was all carried away with love to the extend I thought my mum skepticism was borne out of jealousy, why would my mum be jealous of me ?. After service I had to hussle to make ends meet, to gather money as soon as possible to marry my chi. For the sake of hussle we found ourselves distance apart, although we are in the same state but at different LGA. Problem started when she called me on phone requesting me to come on messenger so we can chat, that she has something to tell me, indeed it was breaking news, she said she was pregnant for me. I became very angry because we agreed to get married before pregnancy and the day we last had sex was inordinate with the week she had pregnancy on. All of these got me angry and I was not receiving enough as salary. I asked her, are you not a woman? you should have taken antiseptive drugs, why getting pregnant or did you do it on purpose? I never thought of her been pregnant for some one else because I trusted her with my life for she has actually earn my trust, at anytime, there was never a trace of third party or any intruder, so why will I suspect something that is not in existence so I thought. After some days I calm down and heed the advice of my parents to keep the pregnancy of which I called her and also instruct her to keep the pregnancy, being a father at 30 was not a bad idea even though it was not prearranged or foreseen but I had to accept my faith and I cannot stain my already fealty hands with blood. After some weeks I was made to understand that she was not even pregnant and all that was a stunt compose by her secret lover to test me if I truly love her because of how she fondly speaks about me even in the guys present, how good I was and all the positive things about me, that he is just having fun with him, so to ascertain if I feel the same way was while the issue of pregnancy came up. As time goes on, my baby character starts to change gradually, our conversation begin to drop, the enthusiasm between us has begin to fade all from her side, suspicion had started taking its toll on me gradually. One day the parents called me never to disturb thier daughter again, that we are not meant for each other, that over thier dead body will I marry thier daughter. To cut the long story short, our relationship was distroyed by her parents, I later found out about the guy who my gilfriend claim he used juju on her, she lost are both parents and she later found out that the said guy is married with four children. She dead heaven and earth for our reconcilation but it was already too late. Although we had sex a couple of time before I finally got married to someone else. She is still single waiting for Mr righnt. If you want her number I can hook a serious guy up with her.[b][/b]
What then are you waiting for?
Throw me the number naaa....Na wife I dey find too
Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by fyzaila: 5:14am On Jun 14, 2023
Ladies have some dignity for your self mana. Why can't you close your legs and open it for only the man that has paid your bride price?

See this one now, after they've use and use her, none could marry her. Now she's been passed around for more using. Wahala o

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by Postinor: 6:05am On Jun 14, 2023
All this ur story, just pass me her number I could do a nice one in maintaining her pussy to standard
Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by diogo23: 6:18am On Jun 14, 2023
fyzaila:
Ladies have some dignity for your self mana. Why can't you close your legs and open it for only the man that has paid your bride price?

See this one now, after they've use and use her, none could marry her. Now she's been passed around for more using. Wahala o
According to this story she pass herself around
Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by HopeNeverDies: 6:39am On Jun 14, 2023
Damnnn!!!!
These girls really love learning the hard way. I keep saying it; most girls have little or no brain lol

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by Armstrong7(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2023
Ogeeriga:
give me her number please, I'd treat her right, her past doesn't matter to me
Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by Reminderz: 6:50am On Jun 14, 2023
mehn, you already have a good relationship and someone who's ready to marry you but instead you felt you're still not done with the streets... the streets you came from, the streets you shall return... good riddance to that b!tch
Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by Sandralight(f): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2023
Ok is this story some kind of lesson because nobody knows tomorrow the Chiyenre might ends up getting married to someone who is X10 better than you.

Just face your marriage and stop looking into her life like you are still obsessed with her even tho you are married.

If u don't move on, when she eventually get married to someone way better than you, you will surely become depressed because all i am seeing from your writeup is you feeling you have WON over her because she hurt you but life dont work like that just because someone hurts you doesn't mean she won't live a good life, you wishing her bad might even make God to bless her more.
The ultimate revenge is living a good live and moving on

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by MechanicMike: 8:46am On Jun 14, 2023
Ogeeriga:

angry
Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by MechanicMike: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2023
Ogeeriga:

can u repet the question sir?(no oofencssece) angry
Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by Freelancerr(m): 9:16am On Jun 14, 2023
This your long story self. Smh
Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by Sonnobax15(m): 10:51am On Jun 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Wahala
Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by Ogeeriga(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

can u repet the question sir?(no oofencssece) angry
Which question?
Re: How I Lost My First Relationship by Ogeeriga(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sandralight:
Ok is this story some kind of lesson because nobody knows tomorrow the Chiyenre might ends up getting married to someone who is X10 better than you.

Just face your marriage and stop looking into her life like you are still obsessed with her even tho you are married.

If u don't move on, when she eventually get married to someone way better than you, you will surely become depressed because all i am seeing from your writeup is you feeling you have WON over her because she hurt you but life dont work like that just because someone hurts you doesn't mean she won't live a good life, you wishing her bad might even make God to bless her more.
The ultimate revenge is living a good live and moving on
If I have not move on, I will not get married to someone else. I just told u what happen, I mean no hurt, I which her well and all the best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Collection of Response in Support of Men To "Why I may not Marry a Nigerian Man" / Love Across Borders / How Do U Really Know If A Lady/girl Is In Love With U:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.