Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? (862 Views)

How I Lost My First Relationship / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? by MaverickA3: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
I'll like to know how an introverted guy can find true love, best place to find true love and how to avoid early heartbreak or be in a good relationship. So I'll like the introverts to share their love/relationship experiences.
Re: How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? by Premiumwriter: 11:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
This will probably be long.

I am an introvert. A chronic one at that. And very shy.

In secondary school, I was quite smart but always with bone face which makes it hard for ladies to approach me (most anyway).

But here's one thing, I'm kinda funny. Not very funny o but I know how to make people laugh.

At the same time, I find it very difficult to talk with ladies. I would be joking and gisting with my guys but the moment a lady comes around, I literally get tongue tied.

I just blank out and don't know what to say. They'll just say hello to me and talk with my friends and I'll just sit down looking clueless and staring blankly into empty space.

When they leave, maybe a few minutes later, we get back into our convo and surprisingly I'll take the lead again without running out of things to say.

It took me a while to break this habit.

Here's the simple thing I'd recommend you do - always try to meet potential girlfriends online first before meeting them physically.

Why?

It's easier for you as an introvert to chat online with ladies than actually talking with them physically.

Online you get the time to think up things to say, how to say them and most importantly, you can type, erase and retype again.

Don't bother with pickup lines, chat them naturally - I recommend using hi, hello or sup (what's up) - hi gets more responses by the way.

Always go for the whatsapp number - girls respond on WhatsApp better than Facebook.

Been funny is something you should also learn.

Now this is not really hard, I kind of funny is using punch lines and unexpected responses.

Take for instance, there's this girl I've been trying to get for some time. But when this happened we were already kind of comfortable with each other.

So we were going towards her hostel in school then and she said she was hungry and I was like why you never chop today?

She gave one kind excuse like dat and I said OK let me get you something to eat.

As we were walking there, I just told her with all seriousness "if you like go pick plenty things o, na me and you go wash plate tire"

And she started laughing like mad. I didn't say anything special but that sentence alone relates to something comic she already knows and imagining herself in that situation alone is enough to make her laugh.

Sometimes a girl says buy something for me and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "God forbid bad thing" with all seriousness.

This shouldn't be funny but it takes them so unaware that their reaction is laughter. I mean most guys will just say OK, what do you want or OK.

My thoughts are really not coherent this night I'm really tired. I just hope this little will help

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
My guy helped me run my banny back then i was 13. grin
When love bade me wilson grin
It was when we were playin football.,
i was shy asF. Thou grin
Re: How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? by sexydebo(m): 4:08am On Jan 16, 2022
I had the biggest crush on her but I wasn't courageous to approach her then after secondary school I saw her, this time I gather small liver go meet her and she became my girlfriend in 3 days. We dated for 2 years. I still have feelings for her sometimes. Being introverted and shy is a disease

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? by OmejeGuy: 4:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Secondary school. The feeling was mutual, so, I didn't woo her orally, we just get along.

Titi, I love you
Re: How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? by Yohans(m): 5:40am On Jan 16, 2022
If you're an introvert and you have never been in a relationship let's gather here.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? by Boogyman557: 7:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters right here NOW..

LITE UP my WEED and learn

WTF MAN
Re: How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 16, 2022
She wooed me... Although I ain't shy, just too proud to woo a liability.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? by Uzomacharles: 9:32am On Jan 16, 2022
was too shy to the core but overcoming it with the aid of Harddon and his tips and little of the Alpha male stuff which made me see girls as normal human being like me with difference...

Tho too much of this alpha male almost wanna ruin me emotionally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? by excell0001: 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
being an introvert is totally different from being socially awkward. building communication skills would help.
Re: How Did You Started Your First Relationship As An Introvert? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2022
MaverickA3:
I'll like to know how an introverted guy can find true love, best place to find true love and how to avoid early heartbreak or be in a good relationship. So I'll like the introverts to share their love/relationship experiences.
True love doesn't exist

(1) (Reply)

Does Virginity Really Matter? / I Met Symply Tacha Of Big Brother Naija / Dear Girlfriend, Tell Him To Stop Using Your Picture As DP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.