Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday (2592 Views)

Bombshell As CUPP Spokesman Ikenga Exposes Gbajamiala's Alleged Indictment & Al / Alert!!!!!!! Is Femi Gbajamiala Working For Bill Gates?? See Details / Did Chief John Odigie Oyegun DecampTo PDP? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2023
naptu2:
The guy created this thread in order to prove something. He has been proved wrong and now he's just looking for someone to argue with.

Actually I did not try to prove anything
So nothing has been proved wrong
Do yourself a favour

Read my original post. SLOWLY

Digest and comprehend it

Comprehension is the most important thing in reading
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Tinubucocainesn: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

They shouldn't have contested in the first place if they had the ambition of being part of the new government.

That's selfish on their part. Imagine how much Nigeria will waste in conducting several bye election

So therefore you don't want to look for a job ?
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by helinues: 10:11am On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

So therefore you don't want to look for a job ?

There is no other way for madness to start more than the way you have been talking to yourself since.

Would a productive person have time to be trolling others morning, day and night?

You don't only need a job, you need a meaningful life

Oya switch to your alternative moniker and cry to the mods, that's the aim of the deliberate provoking

What a waste of life.
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

They shouldn't have contested in the first place if they had the ambition of being part of the new government.

That's selfish on their part. Imagine how much Nigeria will waste in conducting several bye election
that is your perspective which is valid
There are opposite perspectives that are just as valid
It depends on how you see it.Two opposites can be correct at the same time
If we are not rigid in our minds we have to accommodate alternative perspectiv perspectives
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by aieromon(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2023
CongoJewRat:

If he did not attend the ceremony, his seat will be declared vacant and a bye election conducted.

The only way the seat can be declared vacant without his consent is by death.

If he was unable to attend the ceremony, he will need to be sworn in under the supervision of the Speaker at a later date and thereafter tender his resignation.
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by helinues: 10:15am On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:
that is your perspective which is valid
There are opposite perspectives that are just as valid
It depends on how you see it.Two opposites can be correct at the same time

It was something I actually raised issue about before the election when I see the likes of Umahi contesting for Senate seat, former Gov Dave should have been good for minister of road and transportation as an engineer..

Well, he may still be appointed as a minister Sha
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2023
aieromon:

The only way the seat can be declared vacant without his consent is by death.

If he was unable to attend the ceremony, he will need to be sworn in under the supervision of the Speaker at a later date and thereafter tender his resignation.
He doesn't need to be sworn in before resigning. He can decide not to take up the job for any reason or just by no show.
In the case of no show. I am sure there would be a procedure
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

It was something I actually raised issue about before the election when I see the likes of Umahi contesting for Senate seat, former Gov Dave should have been good for minister of road and transportation as an engineer..

Well, he may still be appointed as a minister Sha
Everyone or I assume everyone hates to see food waste but it happens whenever there is a party

Would we stop having parties so that food doesn't waste
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by helinues: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:

Everyone or I assume everyone hates to see food waste but it happens whenever there is a party

Would we stop having parties so that food doesn't waste

Must we throw unnecessary party just because we want to waste food?
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2023
CongoJewRat:

Behave like 0koro and get addressed as an 0koro
Ikoro ma ba e mu Ile di ojo ale
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

Must we throw unnecessary party just because we want to waste food?
read and comprehend . I think that is where the problem is
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by helinues: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:
read and comprehend . I think that is where the problem is

You are the one who is not comprehending

Just wait for INEC to announce billions of naira as supplementary budget to conduct bye election across Nigeria.

Things that could have been avoided.

Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Kukutenla: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2023
This is the third thread I'm seeing zombies attack other zombies for asking simple questions instead of praise and worship of their master.
Op asked a very simple and straightforward question o.
See the bashing he received on fp.
Meanwhile, Op is himself a zombie o
This is the true definition of zombie house of commotion
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 10:32am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

You are the one who is not comprehending

Just wait for INEC to announce billions of naira as supplementary budget to conduct bye election across Nigeria.

Things that could have been avoided.
Avoided by INEC how?
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Kukutenla: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2023
naptu2:

Don't change my words, I asked if you have seen him resume in the office of chief of staff?

Boss Mustapha handed over to George Akume in the office of the secretary to the government of the federation and George Akume resumed in that office. Have you seen Gbajabiamila do that?

He was announced as the chief of staff designate and he will only take up the position today after resigning from the House.
But there are pictures of him carrying out the function of CoS most especially when Tinubu signed the students bill
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by helinues: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:

Avoided by INEC how?

If those who are eyeing to be in the next regime consider the wastage of money for bye election, they shouldn't have contested.

The billions that would be spent on bye election can be useful for other important things
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

If those who are eyeing to be in the next regime consider the wastage of money for bye election, they shouldn't have contested.

The billions that would be spent on bye election can be useful for other important things

If criminals behave we won't need to " waste" money on police and courts
but they don't behave
If no one carries drugs we won't need need to" waste" money on NDLEA. but they do
So saying that an individual should not have done xyz is just a rant.
That is not in the control of the government.

Human beings do what they want and in this case it is totally lawful.
That is democracy.
In the UK Boris Johnson and another MP just resigned there will be bye elections.

Apart from ranting about it do you have any practical solution
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Derrickfoster1: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

You see how your quarter cleverness was bursted very early.

You are correct but first thing you should do every morning is to brush your teeth to avoid people looking back when you walk by
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 10:48am On Jun 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

But there are pictures of him carrying out the function of CoS most especially when Tinubu signed the students bill
He could claim he was there as Speaker of HOR which he did under Buhari

You cannot deduce what function he is performing from a photo of can you?
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by helinues: 10:49am On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:

If criminals behave we won't need to " waste" money on police and courts
but they don't behave
If no one carries drugs we won't need need to" waste" money on NDLEA. but they do
So saying that an individual should not have done xyz is just a rant.
That is not in the control of the government.

Human beings do what they want and in this case it is totally lawful.
That is democracy.
In the UK Boris Johnson and another MP just resigned there will be bye elections.

Apart from ranting about it do you have any practical solution

What exactly are you insinuating?

That the wastage of funds on bye election should be encouraged?

Ayam not understanding
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 10:50am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

What exactly are you insinuating?

That the wastage of funds on bye election should be encouraged?

Ayam not understanding
You claim it is waste. I disagree.
That is the cost of democracy
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by helinues: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:

You claim it is waste. I disagree.
That is the cost of democracy

Toh

In life, no matter how rich you are, if you don't manage your money and resources, it go finish
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Derrickfoster1: 10:53am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

Toh

In life, no matter how rich you are, if you don't manage your money and resources, it go finish

So that is why you wanna remain poor ?
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 10:58am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

Toh

What practical solution do you recommend?
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by helinues: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:

What practical solution do you recommend?

Practical abi logical.

All elected members should remain in their positions. If they truly believe in their principal and have interest in serving under him, then they should stop contesting and wait for their principal to win and be appointed.

Nigeria don't have such money to be wasting on bye election which insecurities might go along self
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Kukutenla: 11:02am On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:
He could claim he was there as Speaker of HOR which he did under Buhari

You cannot deduce what function he is performing from a photo of can you?
That's true Sha
But he's usually there with Lawan but Lawan was not there from the pictures I saw. And he presented the papers to Tinubu which I think is the job of the CoS
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Derrickfoster1: 11:05am On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

Practical abi logical.

All elected members should remain in their positions. If they truly believe in their principal and have interest in serving under him, then they should stop contesting and wait for their principal to win and be appointed.

Nigeria don't have such money to be wasting on bye election which insecurities might go along self

Guy go baf make you find work na
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Minime10(f): 11:07am On Jun 14, 2023
naptu2:

Don't change my words, I asked if you have seen him resume in the office of chief of staff?

Boss Mustapha handed over to George Akume in the office of the secretary to the government of the federation and George Akume resumed in that office. Have you seen Gbajabiamila do that?

He was announced as the chief of staff designate and he will only take up the position today after resigning from the House.

Una mumu wela for this kontry I swear🤓
So if a teacher for instance, attend classes from his house and perform his teaching obligations by teaching the students according his job description but without entering the staff room will not make the teacher less a teacher, neither will the teacher be querried for not being at his work, just because he/she didn't go to the class to teach from the staff room.
An illegality is an illegality & Nigerians should learn to call a spade by what it is if the country must make progress.
All of us watch the handing over by Prof. Gambari to Bagambiamila.
Tinubu ought to have waited for the former speaker to properly resigned from office before giving him a new appointment.
Your jundiced & crass argument is akin to saying that, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar who was the winner of the Adamawa State Governorship election in 1999 but later got nominated by Chief Obasanjo to be his Vice President, suppose to have taken his oath of office as a Governor first because he contested and won his election, and there after join Obasanjo as his Vice.
Tinubu is setting wrong precedents and every right thinking person must condemn it.
Just that Nigeria is like a banana republic where every wrong act & actions are being applauded by the ignoramuses
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Gajagojo: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2023
Kukutenla:

That's true Sha
But he's usually there with Lawan but Lawan was not there from the pictures I saw. And he presented the papers to Tinubu which I think is the job of the CoS
I am just playing devil's advocate
My understanding is that he will resign and resume work as Chief of Staff formally today that is what I believe to be the legal position. He likely has already segued into the Chief of staff role informally already.
Still it is necessary to have discussion for information and clarification

Jonathan Must Be Having A Good Laugh wherever He Is now(pics) / Aketi Has Been Replaced By A Clone On A Full Moon Day. His Death Angel / FG Bans Consumption Of Alcoholic Beverages In Small Sachets

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51