Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday (2590 Views)

Bombshell As CUPP Spokesman Ikenga Exposes Gbajamiala's Alleged Indictment & Al / Alert!!!!!!! Is Femi Gbajamiala Working For Bill Gates?? See Details / Did Chief John Odigie Oyegun DecampTo PDP? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Kindledlight(m): 11:30am On Jun 14, 2023
CongoJewRat:

He won reelection and formally got innugurated into the house.

He remains a Representative first before his appointment .

The APC will nominate one of their own in Lagos to take over his seat.

0koro illiterate.

Don’t mind him!

He does not know anything about politics and he is still ignorantly and foolishly arguing and saying shits.

1 Like

Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by NaMe4: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:
Did you notice Gbajabiamila voted yesterday for the new Speaker Tajudeen Abass ?
He has already been announced as Chief of Staff and by law he cannot be chief of staff and a member of the House of representatives.
He also took his oath as a member of the House of representatives.
I want to believe the aim was to make his vote count which is clever and that officially he is not yet chief of staff.
I expect him to resign from the House of representatives before resuming as Chief of Staff

For now, he is still the member elected to represent his constituency.

Most likely, he would have to get a replacement.
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by Stone03: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2023
madridguy:
Can you bring out the part of the law that forbid him from voting? Let us see what the constitution said about it.
Thanks.

Hmm mm.... So you people are talking about constitution now, right?
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by WantsandMore: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
plaindealer:
He was not the President's COS yesterday, he assumes office today.
people don't even bother to research nowadays, they just go around spreading ignorance, misinformation & chaos
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by naptu2: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
Femi Gbajabiamila @femigbaja

To the glory of God, I resigned my membership of the newly Inaugurated 10th House of Representatives today. I had the privilege to move the first motion in the new House which was on the need to prepare to avert the negative effects of the forecast of heavy flooding in some parts of the country. The House passed the resolutions accordingly. Thereafter, Speaker Tajudeen Abbas read my resignation letter and declared my seat vacant. An opportunity for the people of Surulere 1 Federal Constituency to elect my replacement.

I have assumed my new office as the Chief of Staff to the President in readiness to work with Mr. President in delivering his Renewed Hope agenda for Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/femigbaja/status/1669010520542773248?t=YDxEJwp8xrKy0D4xMImSKg&s=19

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by naptu2: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by famology(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:
Did you notice Gbajabiamila voted yesterday for the new Speaker Tajudeen Abass ?
He has already been announced as Chief of Staff and by law he cannot be chief of staff and a member of the House of representatives.
He also took his oath as a member of the House of representatives.
I want to believe the aim was to make his vote count which is clever and that officially he is not yet chief of staff.
I expect him to resign from the House of representatives before resuming as Chief of Staff

Shadow chaser go to court

1 Like

Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by legitnow1: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZTbdMmB70I

I NEED THE HAMMERDK MONIKER FOR REGULAR POSTING.

FORGIVE, ANYTHING THAT I USED TO OFFEND YOU AND LET IT GO.

NAIRALAND, WE DEBATE WITH PASSION ON POLITICS AND RELIGION MORAL AND THOSE ARE SENSITIVE AREAS TO EVERYBODY BUT THAT IS WHY NAIRALAND IS DIFFERENT FROM ALL OTHER PLATFORM.

a moderator banned hammerDK for Alternate handle. Violation of Rule 19. Ban expires at August 16, 2031 at 08:29:58 AM.
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by legitnow1: 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZTbdMmB70I

I wont write in caps again... Forgive and help a brother out.

We are all Nigerians and I write from a postion of being marginalised.

That is all, allow us have our representation too.

As a matter of fact, it is very difficult for us not to, since Igbo is the most mentioned tribe on this forum.

Free hammerdk for me to use, 2031 is unbelievable, not sure i will still be around by then.
Re: Why Did Chief Of Staff Gbajamiala Vote Yesterday by legitnow1: 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
naptu2: Baba, i will send them email as you have said, do something from your end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief Obiora Okonkwo: The Owner Of United Nigeria Airlines / Full List: Tinubu Scraps, Merges Efcc, Icpc, Ncc, Nta, 100 Others / Imo Students To Present Tax Certificates For Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.