Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... (32113 Views)

List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kobicove:
I find it very repulsive!
Really? Even if it's just on the ear lobes only? I about 4 piercings, but all of them are on my ear lobes. How about that? I guess that's not much, or is it?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Benekkk:
It puts one off!
On a serious note, it gives negative vibes and I tend to see any lady with such as irresponsible, especially the ones with nose rings - reminds one of pigs.
On the ear lobes only. I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. That's not too much, is it?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Kobicove(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Really? Even if it's just on the ear lobes only? I about 4 piercings, but all of them are on my ear lobes. How about that? I guess that's not much, or is it?

Personally I have no issues with someone who is not related to me dresses, but if you appear like a tart then I will never hang out with you talkless of having a close relationship with you undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by TheZeezle(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lol Odé

SyrusdeHansome:

Guy ur shame de catch me. Are u this cheap?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by MrPOTUS: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Even when she doesn't have multiple piercings on her ear lobes when you met? You'll ask her to go get them done?

I'll only throw it as a suggestion, if she's obliged, great... If she's not, no problem, after all, it's her body.

Won't force her against her will.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Benekkk: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
On the ear lobes only. I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. That's not too much, is it?
I’m in my late fifties.I try not to be too conservative or old fashioned but 4 ear piercings is a bit too much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
Benekkk:
I’m in my late fifties.I try not to be too conservative or old fashioned but 4 ear piercings is a bit too much.
I mean four altogether, on both ear lobes.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by robinso01(m): 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Even if all the piercings are on the ear lobes only?

Once it's more than one on the ear lobe, it's no no for me.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Benekkk: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
I mean four altogether, on both ear lobes.
Two on each earlobe, it’s not too bad but to tell you the truth my grown up daughters would displease me if they did that and my wife definitely not!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Illegal1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Omoh........i love such grls.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Delightsome2023: 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Benekkk:
old men on nairaland.
I hail sir

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2023
Delightsome2023:
old men on nairaland.
I hail sir
Old? Fifties is not old please. To me though.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by verybadmouth(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
It's fashion, not a problem. I have nose piercing though

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigerians and aproko. Your opinion means nothing

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Angelfrost(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
Their bodies, their piercings! None of our business!

If you don't like them, avoid them! Simple!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Thomasankara(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]they are masochist[color=#770077]
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Casham: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
I love piercings and tattoos. And I pray to marry a lady who is open to doing them.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by MrColdsweat: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
Cvmbuckets.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by bonnyhope: 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

What's your opinion about women with multiple piercings? What do you think of that or them? Does it affect your opinion about such a woman? Will your opinion about a woman change if you notice she has more than the usualpiercings on the ear lobes? I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. I don't know if someone's opinion about me will change if they notice that. Or if those piercings will have any effect on how the person sees me.

They are Jezebels

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Angelfrost(m): 1:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
robinso01:
I don't value them at all. No matter how beautiful a lady is, the moment I see multiple piercing on her, I don't rate her at all.

Well... There are things people don't rate about you too!

Such is life!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Mayeldah(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
It gives out Olosho vibes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Delightsome2023: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Really
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Thomasankara(m): 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]how old are you[color=#770077]
fadilaMaikiriki:
Old? Fifties is not old please. To me though.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Thomasankara(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]next you should Pierce your tongue[color=#770077]
verybadmouth:
It's fashion, not a problem. I have nose piercing though
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]how old are you[color=#770077]
In my twenties? Why do you ask though?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Angelfrost(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
MightySparrow:
Bedmate not wife material.

In my school days such were called borehole.

The way you dress is the way you will be addressed.

Statistically unfounded!

Many of the whoring and cheating wives and girlfriends of today have absolutely no body piercings, neither do they appear loose!

Matter of fact, a lot of them dress decently to go cheat on their spouses!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by geesilver(m): 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
It's a big no for me.... But if they are comfortable with it who am I to questions their styles and fashion sense
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by kestolove95(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
I see Dem as ashawo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by myrates: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

What's your opinion about women with multiple piercings? What do you think of that or them? Does it affect your opinion about such a woman? Will your opinion about a woman change if you notice she has more than the usualpiercings on the ear lobes? I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. I don't know if someone's opinion about me will change if they notice that. Or if those piercings will have any effect on how the person sees me.
It's a big turn off for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Thomasankara(m): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color]just wanna know whether u are in your fifties or late 40's[color=#770077]
fadilaMaikiriki:
In my twenties? Why do you ask though?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Nopretence: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2023
Simple name is harlotee
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. / Hot Fashion Here! Come Check It Out: / BUSINESS PLAN on FASHION business with full financials for just $12 (N5,550)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.