Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... (31981 Views)

List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
I don't like it at all
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
Quebec91:
My opinion is they are all OLOSHO. I don't care what anyone tells me, bla bla bla of dont judge a book by its cover shits, to me, books are meant to be judged by their cover is why they are there in the first place
Hmmmm!

You all are making me to regret getting these piercings. Almost everyone here is against it.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by sukar886: 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2023
I take them as street, I don't value them
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by eepeepook: 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
They normally have two legs.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by SKIBiNSKI(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
mikmash:

Hahaha. I had to laugh 😂 to this
It may sound funny but it is true. cheesy read all their ignorant dumb comments from the start.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Thomasankara(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
[/color] would relate with you on another length[color=#770077]
fadilaMaikiriki:
If I was, what would you have done?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Chidiugwu1990: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ashawoo

quote author=fadilaMaikiriki post=123786775]Hello all!

What's your opinion about women with multiple piercings? What do you think of that or them? Does it affect your opinion about such a woman? Will your opinion about a woman change if you notice she has more than the usualpiercings on the ear lobes? I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. I don't know if someone's opinion about me will change if they notice that. Or if those piercings will have any effect on how the person sees me.[/quote]
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Mrpojj(m): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

What's your opinion about women with multiple piercings? What do you think of that or them? Does it affect your opinion about such a woman? Will your opinion about a woman change if you notice she has more than the usualpiercings on the ear lobes? I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. I don't know if someone's opinion about me will change if they notice that. Or if those piercings will have any effect on how the person sees me.
Multiple piercing is a turn off for me,
If e come enter ur nose.....
That one na the worse

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by yeniyeni(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bad man
Ogechi98:
I don't see anything wrong with having multiple piercings on your ear lobes as long as you are not my sister or in anyway related to me, you are good to go. Meanwhile you could also pierce your nose as well if you are not okay with the ones on your ear lobes cool

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
What are those please?
Ur question shows u are a village pikin.tell me uch Nigerian village u dey
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by dotunibrahim7(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Yes
fadilaMaikiriki:
Really? You think so? What if you see me on the road, with my long skirt reaching the ankles, and long sleeve t-shirt, would you still call me that? Will you have any negative thought about me?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by yeniyeni(m): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
You must o
diogo23:

I can never date them talk less of marrying them
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by MrPOTUS: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
Okeydioha:

Please how do u know waist beads that is diabolical 🤣🤣🤣

Omo, I no know o. grin grin

But it always look sexy on them.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by countryman13: 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
robinso01:
I don't value them at all. No matter how beautiful a lady is, the moment I see multiple piercing on her, I don't rate her at all.
It reminds me of animal identification (tagging) in my secondary School Agriculture science.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by yeniyeni(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Oshofi
quote author=Illegal1 post=123798898]Omoh........i love such grls.

[/quote]
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by FashionCookie(f): 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zero bleeps given about what anyone feels.
They raise families and are good people too. Anybody opinion no count. Nobody dey feed anybody.
And yes, I have multiple piercings and I no send anybody papa...judgmental amebos.

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by xty50(f): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Firsy question is, why do you even have an opinion on what someone does with their bidy? If you don't like it then don't date anyone with it. It's that simple actually.
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

What's your opinion about women with multiple piercings? What do you think of that or them? Does it affect your opinion about such a woman? Will your opinion about a woman change if you notice she has more than the usualpiercings on the ear lobes? I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. I don't know if someone's opinion about me will change if they notice that. Or if those piercings will have any effect on how the person sees me.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by BlackMan6969(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hoe 😔
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by holybabayo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hmmmmm! Even when I dress very responsibly?

You will not dress responsible. It's hardly possible for people with multiple piercing to dress that way.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Macdeey: 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
I hate it 🤬🤬🤬 It makes ladies look like Ashawowos angry angry angry

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by FashionCookie(f): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Statistically unfounded!

Many of the whoring and cheating wives and girlfriends of today have absolutely no body piercings, neither do they appear loose!

Matter of fact, a lot of them dress decently to go cheat on their spouses!!!
Make them dey play grin
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by qtx(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wildkat02:

Nobody is whiter than the whites? And I’m not black but negro. I don’t subject myself to that slave language Black, u guys call yourselves.

Waist beads, piercings and local tattoos are all part of the African culture, from the ancient Dahomey empire down to the hinterland in ancient Nigeria. But u guys were brain washed by religion to see everything as evil. So you’re the one trying to be white 😂
How come negros are the ones involved in all this timewasting ventures? You do everything in extreme and say its african culture.

Our forefathers (Africans)never did things outrageously like that. Excessive piercings, walking around with crazy tattoos, mad-looking dreads ,going about almost naked and all that, reduces your image and makes other humans not take you guys serious there.

If you are doing culture why not do it in moderation? here in Africa people still engage in all that but in moderation and it makes it look normal. The mentality of an average so-called negros is parthetic when it comes to such topics.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
My girlfriend have 4 piercing looking from outside you will they she’s a bad bitčh but she’s opposite of it .
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by TrustedLawyer: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
A woman with multiple piercings has the appearance associated with some people in a certain trade.

When a man sees such a woman, he first of all, tries to know what makes such a woman have multiple piercings. Believe me, the conclusion almost all the times, is that such a woman is advertising her trade.

Before you know it, he has scanned the woman naked and is already having sex with her in his head.

My advice, remove whatever you have in the other piercings and leave earrings in the one in your earlobe.

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Rajahbite(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
A big turnoff for me.

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
eepeepook:
They normally have two legs.
Two legs? How?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by eepeepook: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Two legs? How?
A right one and a left one.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Ur question shows u are a village pikin.tell me uch Nigerian village u dey
No one is an island of knowledge, you know. Nobody knows everything. Even you. There are things you don't know too.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Salemacad: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
There was a mind posture you had that gave you the audacity to do it,that motive defines you.
You suspicious of the fact that it has other inclination to it.probably negative that's why you seek validation my opinion is you will always be in a position were you will have to prove you are not what your social appearance looks like which is exhausting i tell you and any time you fail no be good experience you go get ....
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
dotunibrahim7:
Yes
Hmmmmm!

You all are making me to regret getting these piercings that I got. Almost everyone here is against it.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Lannister360: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

I love it, it looks sexy and attractive especially on black skin women. It even becomes more better when she add a nose ring and waist beed kiss
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
holybabayo:

You will not dress responsible. It's hardly possible for people with multiple piercing to dress that way.
Really? You think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BUSINESS PLAN on FASHION business with full financials for just $12 (N5,550) / Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title / Hot Fashion Here! Come Check It Out: