Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... (32122 Views)

List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by ipobarecriminals: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
lipsrsealed Some do am for their V shape
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by OboOlora(f): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
Red flags:
Multiple piercing
Nose piercing
Tattoo
Leg chain
Waist beads
Dyed hair
Long nails like witch
Long brows like witch
Tooth grill
Etc

Run for your dear life!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Kenog4real(m): 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2023
The first time I saw different piercing, na inside blue film and yes I hardly come across anyone with it not until when ppl eye start to open. So I've always had it that na olosho thing be that different piercing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by WorldRichest: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
Untrained prostitutes.

Cheap Oloshos.

Whores from broken homes.

Prostitutes born by old Prostitutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by phemmyfour: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

What's your opinion about women with multiple piercings? What do you think of that or them? Does it affect your opinion about such a woman? Will your opinion about a woman change if you notice she has more than the usualpiercings on the ear lobes? I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. I don't know if someone's opinion about me will change if they notice that. Or if those piercings will have any effect on how the person sees me.
They are irresponsible
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Gerrard59(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

What's your opinion about women with multiple piercings? What do you think of that or them? Does it affect your opinion about such a woman? Will your opinion about a woman change if you notice she has more than the usualpiercings on the ear lobes? I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. I don't know if someone's opinion about me will change if they notice that. Or if those piercings will have any effect on how the person sees me.

I don't think ill of ladies with a lot of piercings. Some could be cultural. Others could be fashion or some form of identity. But I stay clear from ladies with lots of piercings and tattoos. Let them dey their dey, while I dey my dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Bellotelli: 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

I see such girls as yar iska. Therefore i don't have a positive opinion about them unless they convince me beyond doubt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Bashnigga(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Apart from nose ring, the others ISSA No No
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by MightySparrow: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Statistically unfounded!

Many of the whoring and cheating wives and girlfriends of today have absolutely no body piercings, neither do they appear loose!

Matter of fact, a lot of them dress decently to go cheat on their spouses!!!

Those ones still have respect for societal dress values. There are those who shamefully display their endowments. They deliberately defy values, there is no name to call them but tarts.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Banter1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2023
My first impression of seeing them is wayward daughter and irresponsible
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Equitty15(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
Yes... cause I don't like piercing at all. Looks so indecent to me. I just have a natural dislike for it. Especially nose piercing, you just become unattractive to me when i see that you have one.

Like I said, it's just me and my preference. I don't think i can ever marry someone with multiple piercings or someone that has an intention to do it. I make it explicitly clear in my relationships and would also sound it to any lady I'll be getting married to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Way4orward: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ashawo
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by WorldRichest: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

How many piercings do Ngozi Okonkwo-Iwealla, Oby Ezekwesili, Queen Elizabet have? Or who are your role models? Are the Kardashians or Tiwa Savage your role models?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by wizod(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
I see them as ashawo
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by WorldRichest: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2023
Starhearts:

90% ashawo pple

The remaining 10% are baby factory operators

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Maxxim: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2023
🚩🚩🚩🚩
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2023
Please, I'm currently jobless and not working. Please, if anyone has anything for me, I'll appreciate it. I can do anything as far as money is involved and it's legitimate/legal.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by ibkayee(f): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Almost half the population living in poverty and piercings are what people are concerned about cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by samfrancis1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

Nothing concern me
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by salem1996: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2023
Steady259:

People with this personality appears, wild, loose, untamed and very free.

But my opinion about you will be only when I get close to you and know who you really are and why you have decided to have multiple piercing on your ear.

This is the part that most ladies cannot answer you. They just find out others are doing it and they feel why not them? I personally don't judge any lady with multiple piercing and nose ring, but me no feet marry that type gaskiya...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by OnyeFely: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
Before I married my wife, I made her know that multiple piercing, ankle chains, and waist beads were no go areas for me. Weeks after I did traditional, she doubled her ear piercing. I wanted to bring down hell that day. She never tried it again. They put me off completely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Wildkat02: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
robinso01:
I don't value them at all. No matter how beautiful a lady is, the moment I see multiple piercing on her, I don't rate her at all.

Stereotypical mindset. It’s just like saying guys with Mohawk (Gallas) hair style or neat dreadlocks are criminals

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by qtx(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

huge turn off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Exceed15: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Personally I don't find it attractive at all especially nose ring. Note, I don't have anything against their personalities. I have few of them as my friends in office, Church etc
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by mozona(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Some of them take it as fashion not all of them are olosho. We should not judge the book by the cover. I have a girlfriend like that too, though am married.

She is very intelligent, smart but olosho no dey be her own.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Moneyboyz: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sex material. Nothing serious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Wildkat02: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2023
talented321:
To all women, the feeling you get when you are squirting is the same feeling we get when smoking our weed.
To your question if you pierce more than the normal piercing i take you as an irresponsible woman or OLOSHO

The same thing as when u smoke your weed. U are taken as an agbero
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Juanmike(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Whenever is see then, to f.uck them go dey hungry me.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by GodWrites: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
On the ear lobes. I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. That's not too much, is it?

Why do care about what people think? Do what you love because you love it. Some will love it, some will hate it. That's life. You can't please everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hot Fashion Here! Come Check It Out: / Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. / BUSINESS PLAN on FASHION business with full financials for just $12 (N5,550)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.