Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... (32116 Views)

List Of 10 African Women With Big Huge Massive Breasts / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks / Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by qtx(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wildkat02:

Stereotypical mindset. It’s just like saying guys with Mohawk (Gallas) hair style or neat dreadlocks are criminals
oyibo weldon. You are still an african. Stop destroying the society pretending to be what you are not. You are black village Nigerian boy. Stop doing things trying "to be like".

You cant be whiter can the whites. grin
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
MrColdsweat:
Cvmbuckets.
What's that please?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Wildkat02: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2023
diogo23:

I can never date them talk less of marrying them

My wife is that way. Total of 6 piercings on the ears, one on the nose and a blue waist bead i personally got for her. She’s the best woman any man can have. 10yrs of peaceful marriage so far.

Don’t judge a book by cover

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by DonBenny77(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2023
Hoes
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
bonnyhope:

They are Jezebels
Really? So, if you see me on the road wearing my long skirt reaching the ankles and long sleeve t-shirt, would you still say I'm a Jezebel because you saw more than the normal piercing on my ear lobes?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by EggonBoy(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Personally , I can't date a girl without nose piercing .
I find nose ring so much attractive but it most not be beyond one nose ring.
Excessive piercing, especially the ear own is a no no for me.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by OkukoIgbo: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Even if all the piercings are on the ear lobes only?

Please, I'm currently jobless and not working. Please, if anyone has anything for me, I'll appreciate it. I can do anything as far as money is involved and it's legitimate/legal.

What of hookup?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by DestinyNigga: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Really? You think so? What if you see me on the road, with my long skirt reaching the ankles, and long sleeve t-shirt, would you still call me that? Will you have any negative thought about me?
If u like tie wrapper u borrowed from deeper life people. So far u pierce na total turn off. I fit Bleep u and leave u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]just wanna know whether u are in your fifties or late 40's[color=#770077]
If I was, what would you have done?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by rollandben(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Women with multiple piecing looks wild to me. Naturally that is a turn off for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Wildkat02: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
qtx:

oyibo weldon. You are still an african. Stop destroying the society pretending to be what you are not. You are black village Nigerian boy. Stop doing things trying "to be like".

Nobody is whiter than the whites? And I’m not black but negro. I don’t subject myself to that slave language Black, u guys call yourselves.

Waist beads, piercings and local tattoos are all part of the African culture, from the ancient Dahomey empire down to the hinterland in ancient Nigeria. But u guys were brain washed by religion to see everything as evil. So you’re the one trying to be white 😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by solreb: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
For me it is a turn-off. I don't give much regard to such women. And you know first impression matters.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Chidex50(m): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
It turns me off . I see them as current or retired olosho.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Another women bashing topic. grin thread where low esteemed small penis, smelly, broke, fat short ugelee men can judge and bash women, some of these women they are bashing would not even look at them twice or touch them with a very long stick. grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Tamakay(m): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
It irritate me a lot. I see such women as wayward women or girls. No matter how beautiful you're, the moment you pierce more than two especially the ones that pierce it at the hard core of the 👂 ear. I run from such women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by 4KNGOATS(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

What's your opinion about women with multiple piercings? What do you think of that or them? Does it affect your opinion about such a woman? Will your opinion about a woman change if you notice she has more than the usualpiercings on the ear lobes? I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. I don't know if someone's opinion about me will change if they notice that. Or if those piercings will have any effect on how the person sees me.
I see them as central sewages and manholes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wildkat02:

Nobody is whiter than the whites? And I’m not black but negro. I don’t subject myself to that slave language Black, u guys call yourselves.

Waist beads, piercings and local tattoos are all part of the African culture, from the ancient Dahomey empire down to the hinterland in ancient Nigeria. But u guys were brain washed by religion to see everything as evil. So you’re the one trying to be white 😂
I agree %1000

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by inkon: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2023

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Wildkat02: 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
Juanmike:
Whenever is see then, to f.uck them go dey hungry me.

Same thing I feel whenever I stare at my wife. To devour her raw go dey hungry me
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
qtx:

There are no such thing as whiter than white or whites. That is just jargon! it don't mean a dammn thing!
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Godsplan89: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2023
Op, if you are among them, you are a confirm olosho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Baatunde(m): 2:33pm On Jun 21, 2023
You are not black but negro? So which of the two connotes slavery more?

Wildkat02:

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by pseudonomer: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
I love it… until it’s extreme… I love girls with 1 piercing on her nose at most 4 on her ears and maybe navel…
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
Maxxim:
🚩🚩🚩🚩
Really?

You all are making me to regret getting these piercings that I got. Almost everyone here is against it.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by aspabay(m): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
I dislike it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Sososo(f): 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2023
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
My own is I don't want to see any piercing or ring on the lady's toto grin
Is it even possible?
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by Iamzik: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
Davidave:
It depends greatly on location and amount. Ears, nipples, tongues, belly button, and happy place piercings are fine. Anything on the face (nose, lip, eyebrow) is a turn off.

As for amount: More than one in any given area is too much.

Which one is happy place again? grin grin
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Really? You think so? What if you see me on the road, with my long skirt reaching the ankles, and long sleeve t-shirt, would you still call me that? Will you have any negative thought about me?
Why are you engaging these ignorant, fat, short, small penised broke ass, ugelee smellos men? grin they enjoy bashing and judging women to prick their low esteemed egos.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by onilanre(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

What's your opinion about women with multiple piercings? What do you think of that or them? Does it affect your opinion about such a woman? Will your opinion about a woman change if you notice she has more than the usualpiercings on the ear lobes? I have about 4 piercings on my ear lobes. I don't know if someone's opinion about me will change if they notice that. Or if those piercings will have any effect on how the person sees me.

I see them as Olosho plc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
Sososo:

Is it even possible?
Yes, i have met women with vagina piercings, very sexy tongue you can aswell google it and educate yourself.
Re: What's Your Opinion About Women With Multiple Piercings? Especially On... by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

I usually have reservations about such ladies as I see them as either wild or people who follow every trend that's out there cos of peirce pressure or just unnecessary attention.

Same goes for tattoos.

I can still date them bt anything serious will take alot of convincing.

Bt u see those ones with nose piercing, navel and nipple piercing I cannot date at all unless I know ur previously dating and lifestyle history and its not questionable.

I don't want to be worried over rubbish and nonsense baggage people carry because u have been all over town doing God knows what.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Just Want To Know If Am UGLY. / Hot Fashion Here! Come Check It Out: / BUSINESS PLAN on FASHION business with full financials for just $12 (N5,550)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.