Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... (42342 Views)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Addme: 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
These guys are really rude and ungrateful.
What the hell. He used you?
How?

11 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Coolsat(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
These boys should just lay low and keep shut. They are beginning to sound entitled.

13 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by aktolly54(m): 12:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Na dem.. ungrateful clan
really? What if the guys are telling the truth? Why must he send them abroad in the first place? Nigeria University is ok, why not empower them here in Nigeria? Out of plenty people send to abroad, how many doing well for themselves ?

Something is fishy true true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by shopwiser: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
person carry you go yankee, wey you suppose dey hustle but you want make dem feed you still.. i no understand at all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by obyrich(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Na dem.. ungrateful clan
Very ungrateful with entitled mentality.

6 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by janeIBfashion(f): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by igbsam(m): 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
This format and that of NGO wey people dey use collect money from foreign organizations and donations from people. If you know, you know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by ayokellany: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wrong the man should have never had a thing to do with those ingrates

mariahAngel:
Funnily enough, I remembered them recently, and wondered what became of them when they got to in the abroad.

The man should've just empowered with skills, then start up something for them right here in Nigeria.
They would've been better off.
Truly, all that glitters is not gold.

4 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Ever8090: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Na dem.. ungrateful clan
you don't know their story so shut up...

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by whizzler: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
NobleSeed:
that is what you get when you reward people for doing wrong.

U have a point here, they did not learn any lesson. Their supervisor was now made to look bad in the eyes of the world

10 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by 001Lagos: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
This boys are so ungrateful

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by ayokellany: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
Let your father take up from where he stopped instead of running your lousy mouth
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass god of men everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by RhodaNelly: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
This is getting really interesting... Hope these happy boys know what they're doing.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by domDva(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Which nonsense star?? Why was the star dormant until the man helped them

10 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Alonso91(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
What is hidden to us is in clear view to God......

Make i no talk wetin i no know

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by coachchijioke(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
These boys are visibly ungrateful and I dont like entitled people.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by oluwaseyi0: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
obembet:
Pastor should understand that they don't appreciate helpers from region where those boys come from.

They will insult you no matter how you help them.

So nothing new to us. We are use to them grin

Luke 14:28-30-28-30 The Message (MSG)
“Is there anyone here who, planning to build a new house, doesn't first sit down and figure the cost so you'll know if you can complete it? If you only get the foundation laid and then run out of money, you're going to look pretty foolish.

I blame the pastor 100%, to most of this so called 'philanthropists' it is more of publicity than reality

most simply do not have the resources to execute what they are promising, they can only start it

of all the countries in the world it is Cyprus you see to send them? it's not today we all know dollar price is unstable so why don't you count the cost before starting

best option will have been to enroll them in a federal school in Nigieria as part time student, they work during the day to get money for upkeep then attend class in the evening

but no, mumu pastor want to jump on trends, he want social media attention and approval, he sent them out to the wolves knowing fully well they are not his biological children that he can stick his neck out for when the going get tough

3 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Padipadi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
obembet:
Pastor should understand that they don't appreciate helpers from region where those boys come from.

They will insult you no matter how you help them.

So nothing new to us. We are use to them grin
Comrade, increase volume. Lunch is available 😂

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by ezechi242: 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
If you don't know that 100% of our daddy GOs and bishops are extremely demonic, you are doing yourself....they and all these politicians are in same occult group no jokes....they work hand in hand.

Thats why nigeria has remained stagnant and backward despite having the highest number of churches in the world....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Omenlon: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Neddstark:
OPM pastor deserves all the blame here.
Here were 2 youngmen who instead of doing their security work, turned it to a dance show. Chicken Republic did the right thing by firing them.
Instead of supporting the disciplinary move, Papa OPM tried to degrade the Nigerian work culture by compensating them with an undeserved scholarship abroad.
Two boys that would have been in university or polytechnic if they actually wanted to study in the first place.
Well, Akara don done. Make the foolish dancing security guard and benevolent Papa OPM chop am.
who told you OPM man doesn't know what his doing. The more you look the less you see.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by GoogleAds2025: 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
shocked

This guys wan block way for innocent people.

I need old inactive fiverr seller account between the year 2011 to 2017.

Send me a WhatsApp message through the number on my signature
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by NobleSeed(m): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
now the pastor knows who they truly are
whizzler:

U have a point here, they did not learn any lesson. Their supervisor was now made to look bad in the eyes of the world

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by tope777(m): 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
All that glitter are not Gold, I reserve my comment about OPM.
The future is indeed Pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by IntelligentGoat: 1:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
tongue
Mumu boys wey Don Cross wey suppose hustle tight legally dey insult man of God. Wether fake or real is not the right thing to do.

Sebi una been sey snap pictures dey enjoy now sapa enter plane come visit una for Cyprus.

Sapa why?

Nairalanders suppose pray make sapa no get visa enter plane meet you for where you japa go.lol

Those boys no get sense

5 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by todugo(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
mariahAngel:
Funnily enough, I remembered them recently, and wondered what became of them when they got to in the abroad.

The man should've just empowered with skills, then start up something for them right here in Nigeria.
They would've been better off.
Truly, all that glitters is not gold.
Exactly, Boys wey be say na cruise full their head leave their job dey dance, na them wan serious for book? grin
If I was the pastor na to empower them with small business wey them go like to do or just link them to one dance group that they will be making money from grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Diddycsbsb: 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
This boys are fools,. You are a gate man and some one help you send you abroad, even if nah Ghana, or Benin you suppose appreciate. Even if the man said there is no money, you don't have right to abuse him or say bad words.. My brothers there are so many work you can do online to cash out, my brother there is work in that country you are. Even if nah asepa work or dust bin cleaner you do there to survive,. Bro life no be joke. That OPM man is doing very great to the society my brother what you father can't do for you another man do it and you dey complain you are a mumu man.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Streetmovement(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Wahala o, he plenty
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by FuckDModz: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin

Illiteracy!

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Ogeeriga(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
Make una dey calm down oh, not everything hunter see for push he dey talk outside

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by muykem: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
DSS should quickly invite this pastor for questioning. You decided on your own to help these people, you can't left them worst than you met them after some years.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Urbaninspire(f): 1:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
princeemma69:
I don't want to say much on this. But accusing him of using your stars is going to far, you are not the only people on his scholarship program.

Have you watched the audio where the pastor was laying heavy curses on them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? / Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim / Household Of God Pastor, Rev. Kris Okotie Separates from His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.