Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... (42396 Views)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Happie Boys are blasting OPM Pastor, Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtceWMUtc1r/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

What I am hearing ! Yoruba youths are indeed lazy and stupid I swear.
Oga abeg we get boys for Benin send aboard
All go hammer with 6 months .

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by omegapisocial: 1:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
I am currently seeking a skilled professional to collaborate with on a long-term basis, as I have an ongoing need for medical illustrations for various projects.

Ideally, I am looking for someone who can:

• Create visually captivating medical illustrations that incorporate a 3D effect in Adobe Illustrator.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of anatomical accuracy and medical terminology.
• Work efficiently and deliver high-quality illustrations within agreed-upon deadlines.
• Be open to revisions and communicate effectively throughout the project.

As mentioned, this is a long-term opportunity, and I anticipate a regular flow of projects. If we establish a successful working relationship, I will be more than happy to provide consistent work.

If you believe your skills and experience align with my requirements, please respond with your availability. Additionally, if you have any relevant samples or a portfolio showcasing your medical illustrations, I would greatly appreciate reviewing them.

Please whatsapp this number contact +2347060686313
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by CarlosTheJackal: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
obembet:
Pastor should understand that they don't appreciate helpers from region where those boys come from.

They will insult you no matter how you help them.

So nothing new to us. We are use to them grin
funny how your husband don't know the bigot he has as a wife.

May you never get anything good in life from people from that region.

May your children also get same fate
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Desusi: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
Alonso91:
What is hidden to us is in clear view to God......

Make i no talk wetin i no know
Wise talk!
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Slynation(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ismael97:

If someone asks u to get a jamb form and write and promised to fund ur education, then after 100 level or six months, he abandons u especially in a strange land, would u be happy. It is even much worse when the whole world has already known that they are in sch, only for them to drop out. it's saddening
fvck off with your entitled mindset...If they marry wife for you, shey they go still help you impregnate her!!

You and those happy idiots are the same...!!

4 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by bigiyaro(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nawao, see hediots that can't even do door opening job dey claim star, why the scholarship in the first place? These are stuupid boys dat can't even hold down a job.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by achimendy(m): 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:
Na dem.. ungrateful clan

Don't conclude blindly, you don't really know what went wrong.

Something is fishy here.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by KonTagiousBull: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Happie Boys are blasting OPM Pastor, Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtceWMUtc1r/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Who is advising these idiots is making a mistake..
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by stallionng: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
You are quite ungrateful,even if he couldn't continue the scholarship,why can't you take up from where he stopped,is he your mother ,father or relation,is he owing you money?
Without his help,maybe you could have never smelt abroad in your life.
He sighted reasons of high foreign exchange rate and gave you uption to continue the scholarship in Benin republic or here in nigeria.what an ingrate you two are.
Many are just praying for someone to give them scholarship or send them abroad and allow them fend for themselves.but you ingrates.may God help your reasonings

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
KonTagiousBull:

Who is advising these idiots is making a mistake..

They are been instigated by hard drugs and bad company’s
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Alphanancy: 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wawelexy:
This boys are doing too much....
You don't know the pastor. I know him. Go and ask his younger brother and elder sister. They are suffering but he can send more than 100 persons overseas on free scholarship and open free primary schools.
I just dey laff

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by ogbe88(m): 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
obembet:
Pastor should understand that they don't appreciate helpers from region where those boys come from.

Look at this empty head talking, and u say u are a Ronaldo fan, u are truly a daft person.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by frank317: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
obembet:

Madam helper, how many people have u helped.. Hope u are not from the clan of hailers and beggers who run the streets of lagos?

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by sylve11: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
NoToPile:
Nawa ohhh, these boys are not matured sha. They should have just moved on like that handle on IG advised or come back home to continue schooling when the pastor said no more dollar

Tact is required, all these unnecesary chocho Cho will send potential helpers away.

Thats how my former boss said he will no longer buy lunch for we his team members that some people from other units said he is using the food for something.
Na eatery we go dey buy am oo, he just drops cash. Chochocho people no dey rest.

Another reason why Nigerians generally don't like to help, next thing na their star you dey use make money.

It's hard rendering help to people sometimes, most especially when they are strangers.

I love helping people but if you help the wrong set of people, you will regret it for the rest of your life. sad cool
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by InvertedHammer: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
/
The pastor is at fault.

How could he had contemplated helping a Nigerian long term knowing the unpredictable nature of the Nigerian economy and worse, a Nigerian?

It would have saved him a lot headache if he had given each of these boys N1m in support back then and called it a day. But if education is his format, just send them to any university in Nigeria.

/

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by GambaOsaka: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2023
ronalmagic10:
You have to be very careful when helping strangers. I put most of the blame on the pastor in this case

Which university in Cyprus did he enrol them?
Which transcript did he use to secure the admission?
Why Cyprus of all countries?
Did he pay school fees for just few months cos they dropped out of school shortly after they landed in Cyprus?
Why did he not do due diligence on the character of boys he's taking under his care?
Would it not have been better to put them in a Christian university to instill some discipline and integrity in them?

The boys got to Cyprus and obviously mixed up with the wrong crowd. Smoking, wearing ear rings, clubbing and carrying hookup girls and they expected the pastor to continue supporting them financially

All of them should get out

The boys didn’t join any wrong crowd.
Northern Cyprus is a no no for students.
You can’t survive without getting money from home because there are no student jobs.
Tuition , accommodation and feeding isn’t free either. So if you don’t have money, forget o.

I know someone that studied there in lefske, and the parents were sending foodstuff and money to him every single month.

Most of these schools in Cyprus have agents in Nigeria that lie about student jobs. They are just interested in getting their own cut from the school when a student registers through them.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by tobby20: 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
sportskid:
Nobody will be willing to help this boys again. They should ask there mates how they went abroad. Many went through desert, containers, and different refugee camps yet some are successful today. This one's was sponsored like VIPs, just because things went bad they began to challenge there helper. EVEN IF HE ABANDONED YOU, THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOW ABROAD MEANS YOU ARE BETTER THAN 40% OF NIGERIANS. Ungrateful bunch
Sorry your last sentence
How is it an achievement
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by HayB100(m): 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
One of the reasons why I kinda find it so hard to help people these days, I do say it, even if it was with just a penny that you once assisted me with, I will never speak ill of you, hell no, person wey cover my unclothedness with cloth in cold na saviour. Nah black man you go epp, once you epp am finish, nah the same black man go still dey fins your downfall, on no circumstances, don't ever spit in the plate you are eating from, it's really really bad ✌️💯

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by sylve11: 1:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
Alonso91:
What is hidden to us is in clear view to God......

Make i no talk wetin i no know

Talk... cool
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Donake: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
They should better take up part jobs and continue their studies. Most important is he took them to Europe and empowered them to study which they hadn't plan for,so what's the fuss?
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Stevosty: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
Alphanancy:

You don't know the pastor. I know him. Go and ask his younger brother and elder sister. They are suffering but he can send more than 100 persons overseas on free scholarship and open free primary schools.
I just dey laff
Don't be stupid, the same sister and brother he uplifted and are doing well for themselves
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Donake: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
You find yourself in system that works that goes you the opportunity to excel.
tobby20:

Sorry your last sentence
How is it an achievement
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
HayB100:
One of the reasons why I kinda find it so hard to help people these days, I do say it, even if it was with just a penny that you once assisted me with, I will never speak ill of you, hell no, person wey cover my unclothedness with cloth in cold na saviour. Nah black man you go epp, once you epp am finish, nah the same black man go still dey fins your downfall , on no circumstances, don't ever spit in the plate you are eating from, it's really really bad ✌️💯

Facts!

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by condralbedez: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
obembet:

And the pastor is from which regionYour region I guess,make you dey use your brain....
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Rubbiish(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Stevosty: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Are these the same boys the Apostle said he has forgiven and has begun their transfer to another school? Ungrateful lots.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Jeffy1206(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
These boiz are just being ungrateful! Maybe one prayer house must have told them that the pastor is using them to shine by using their star... From their stupid talk, you could deduce that. Ungrateful batstads undecided undecided
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Stevosty: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
The Apostle should henceforth focus on his members only.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Desusi: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
sportskid:
Nobody will be willing to help this boys again. They should ask there mates how they went abroad. Many went through desert, containers, and different refugee camps yet some are successful today. This one's was sponsored like VIPs, just because things went bad they began to challenge there helper. EVEN IF HE ABANDONED YOU, THE FACT THAT YOU ARE NOW ABROAD MEANS YOU ARE BETTER THAN 40% OF NIGERIANS. Ungrateful bunch
This shows that these boys are not struggling types. They must be bread and butter guys or simply put "ajepako"Bags of nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Olurondo: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
These idiots don't know that nobody OWES you anything in life.If people are nice to you,you don't pay them back with evil.When you are too nice in life,you will eventually become a victim.This mentality of "you must help me" must stop.Nobody has any obligation to help you.Foolish nonsense boys!!

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by sylve11: 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Reminds me of Zlatans case. You will get burnt if you not careful with helping people.

What's the Zlatan's case all about? cool

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by HayB100(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Facts!
Black man get issues no be small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Man Invites Reno Omokri To Join Islam. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.