Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... (42350 Views)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
princeemma69:
I don't want to say much on this. But accusing him of using your stars is going to far, you are not the only people on his scholarship program.

They challenged anyone with proof of a single person who graduated from the man's scholarship... They mentioned somebody transformer as an example.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by MartinsD12(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Happie Boys are blasting OPM Pastor, Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtceWMUtc1r/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
I do not support sending this boys abroad to school I mean there are still some good African university even in Nigeria they can school, abroad education especially that of Cyprus is very expensive , naira to dollar is too expensive too but these boys are ungrateful though why calling out their benefactor like that it's unacceptable
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Cregon: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
So soon...

This is another proof that those you help, and draw close are often your biggest threat. When you render assist, you are praised and loved. The moment you stop, you will regret ever helping in the first place.

Entitlement mentality is one nonsense people need to stop. Let's be thankful when helped, and remain thankful when the person stops helping.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Alonso91(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
sylve11:

Talk... cool

No,, somethings are better left unsaid
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by eledumare2012: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chicken republic go just tanda one corner dey giggle. Be careful even when helping the rejected.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by ginggerxy: 5:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
obembet:
Pastor should understand that they don't appreciate helpers from region where those boys come from.

They will insult you no matter how you help them.

So nothing new to us. We are use to them grin
I thought they are all from the same place? But seriously that thing wey you dey try turn to no go fit you. I don talk my own
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by aktolly54(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
omooba969:

Read your comment again and put yourself in the pastor's shoes. You will realise that your brain is not well equipped to make the right judgement.
I can't help people without one or two people evidence that is doing God for themselves. That will always be witness as evidence tomorrow. No essence of sending someone to school these days if you can't help them to level where they can get job. Education is now useless but if you push someone through school, ensure you push them to level where they can get job and be doing good. Or else empower them
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by omooba969(m): 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
aktolly54:
I can't help people without one or two people evidence that is doing God for themselves. That will always be witness as evidence tomorrow. No essence of sending someone to school these days if you can't help them to level where they can get job. Education is now useless but if you push someone through school, ensure you push them to level where they can get job and be doing good. Or else empower them

They might as well ask the pastor to pick their noses for them.

It's clear that majority of Nigerians are lazy in the head.

Useless & ungrateful dirty boys.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by aktolly54(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
omooba969:

They might as well ask the pastor to pick their noses for them.

Useless & ungrateful dirty boys.
you know what, whenever I go new church i want the pastor to say one statement which is USING BIBLE AS WITNESS THAT HE ADD NOTHING TO GOD NAME, because bso many diabolical pastor these days. If OPM pastor do that regularly then I can trust him.

Grateful or ungrateful, is it not when hey finish school and get job you will know whether they are grateful. Or you think by SAYING thank you is what it means to be grateful.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by omooba969(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
dealslip:

This is so true. I recall in 2011 when my husband helped a friend who asked for just 2k to feed his starving family. My husband gave him and went overboard by allowing him to do collections of products on his behalf for 60k a month. He only needed to work four times a month. He was only needed when stock arrives and ensure its distribution to intended recipients. This guy diverted all the funds from the produce collected and accused my husband of using him. Someone with no job that needed just 2k to feed his starving family. My husband was beyond dumbfounded.

Lol 😂😂😂 It's a dangerous thing to help a fool. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by omooba969(m): 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
aktolly54:
you know what, whenever I go new church i want the pastor to say one statement which is USING BIBLE AS WITNESS THAT HE ADD NOTHING TO GOD NAME, because bso many diabolical pastor these days. If OPM pastor do that regularly then I can trust him.

Grateful or ungrateful, is it not when hey finish school and get job you will know whether they are grateful. Or you think by SAYING thank you is what it means to be grateful.

You Nigerians need to start being proactive, taking responsibility for yourselves.

NOBODY OWES YOU !

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
achimendy:

Don't conclude blindly, you don't really know what went wrong.

Something is fishy here.

Nothing is fishy breh, those fools are fvcking stupid.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by CaptMarvel(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
I know it's all a sham.
such is the way of Satanist in occults. They look for opportunities (vulnerable people) do as if they want to help them, use them and dump.

People wake up 🔥🙏
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by isabi2lof: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
He should have empowered them through skills.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Agugbadin: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lyrics269:
Fake pastors everywhere. The boys are not ungrateful because the pastor failed them and decided to curse them on top.
All pastors must keep to their promise.
Hmmmm ,May God protect us
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by nwaoke247(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:
Happie Boys are blasting OPM Pastor, Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtceWMUtc1r/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
. Look at the fools talking about destiny , u guys had destiny and u were just security guards at chicken republic , una no get sense at all this is the reason most people dont render help
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Neddyogu(m): 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
Where was ur rotten star before the pastor graciously picked u up from mire and tried to make something off ur wretched souls. Certainly who get head no get cap while who get cap no get head!

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by ChristianMuslim: 4:30am On Jun 15, 2023
This is exactly what peter obi is planning for Biafra not Nigeria.. Igbo and fake prophet, and ungrateful citizens
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Chizzychinny: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2023
The pastor has good intention, the guys are just ungrateful. The moment they got there, they drew tattoo and partying. How many pix have they taken while in class. You plan for yourself cos you don't know what will happen tomorrow. It's not as if they have talent.
They should come back to Nigeria.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by pacespot(m): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
Are they now saying the pastor could not afford a private jet before he met them?

Well, who are my to judge, only God knows who is telling the truth

But what I know is that some people did not even get up to 10% of assistance these boys were given by this pastor and they still managed to pick up themselves with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim / Household Of God Pastor, Rev. Kris Okotie Separates from His Wife / Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.