Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... (42339 Views)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by sylve11: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
superCleanworks:

they would habe said the same thing even if the pastor sent them 10k USD every month. this is a clear picture of their mindset

Somehow, you are making sense o. cool
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Desusi: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
SLOVFO:

And the pastor is from which region? Everything Igbo the give Una headache...
How do you know they are talking about Igbo here?Haba! Truly, there's tribal war of words here.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Naz23: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
This guy's are ungrateful, pastor is only trying to help you and better your life and he can decide to stop helping you,he don't own you anything, if he can't pay your school fees again, work hard, help yourself, putting a blame to someone who try to help you is a shame,when you start clubbing and wearing ear rings, his a pastor he can spend his money in wrong path,I believe he have other people there who give him information how his money are being spent, I wonder if people will ever this guy's again...
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by OChimex: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
mariahAngel:
Funnily enough, I remembered them recently, and wondered what became of them when they got to in the abroad.

The man should've just empowered with skills, then start up something for them right here in Nigeria.
They would've been better off.
Truly, not all that glitters is gold.

Na so Nigeria mindset be, ow una dey blame the person wey help them move abroad. Why not blame the ingrates. Person do wrong to take you from a dungeon like Nigeria where you were being paid 10k a month to a foreign country with lots of opportunities?
Even if work no dey, why won’t them try hard find woman marry there?
Other pastors dey use their money buy private jet and build expensive schools this one use him own try help people.
Are these boys the only people he helped? Why are they the only one calling him out?
I see why people are wicked because Nigerians are stupid. Don’t help them you will be come their enemies.
Oga if you move abroad, opportunity dey, try use am.
See the boys don dey form celebrities with ear rings and draids. Stupid boys.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by superCleanworks(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
sylve11:

Somehow, you are making sense o. cool

this is exactly how some people will accuse you of TAKING THEIR STAR when if you give them 100k every month. they will start to monitor your life and woe betide you if you buy a new car or ever do a house warming ceremony. they will blame you for all their own misfortune and even kill you.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Basic123: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
obembet:
Pastor should understand that they don't appreciate helpers from region where those boys come from.

They will insult you no matter how you help them.

So nothing new to us. We are use to them grin
Exactly!

They lack decorum!

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by OChimex: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lyrics269:
Fake pastors everywhere. The boys are not ungrateful because the pastor failed them and decided to curse them on top.
All pastors must keep to their promise.

If you dey go a journey of one hour and person give you a lift of 30 mins, and your journey remain 30 mins, the person do wrong?
Again, are the boys the only ones wey he stopped paying their fees, why are they the only ones crying?
Stupid boys wey go dey happy dey don escape Nigeria wey be say them suppose find better white girl date from there to move on. Stupid simps. Come back to Nigeria and continue their 10k security job. Ingrates

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Desusi: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Alphanancy:

You don't know the pastor. I know him. Go and ask his younger brother and elder sister. They are suffering but he can send more than 100 persons overseas on free scholarship and open free primary schools.
I just dey laff
Then,there's more to the story. Pls,tell us more about the pastor. I want to make serious research on him.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by jonwick: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Including people with no Stars??
nlfpmod:
Happie Boys are blasting OPM Pastor, Apostle Chinyere Chibuzor:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtceWMUtc1r/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Nonywendy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

whch stars Dem get sef

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by superCleanworks(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
Star oriburuku wo nii

fast food security guard star.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by prophetfire: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2023
mariahAngel:
Funnily enough, I remembered them recently, and wondered what became of them when they got to in the abroad.

The man should've just empowered with skills, then start up something for them right here in Nigeria.
They would've been better off.
Truly, not all that glitters is gold.
But the man doesn't have private jet na. How did he use their retarded destiny to ride private jet?
Destiny that could only get them security work in a eatery.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by dealslip(f): 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
NoToPile:
Nawa ohhh, these boys are not matured sha. They should have just moved on like that handle on IG advised or come back home to continue schooling when the pastor said no more dollar

Tact is required, all these unnecesary chocho Cho will send potential helpers away.

Thats how my former boss said he will no longer buy lunch for we his team members that some people from other units said he is using the food for something.
Na eatery we go dey buy am oo, he just drops cash. Chochocho people no dey rest.

Another reason why Nigerians generally don't like to help, next thing na their star you dey use make money.

grin grin grin @ na their star you dey use make money. Honestly I fear Nigerians, but I blame the Pastor, he rewarded their foolishness and now he has become the villain.

4 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by ufotunang: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Are they no university in nigeria to sponsor them .. everything abroad abroad abroad and go into problems
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Johnn74: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
princeemma69:
I don't want to say much on this. But accusing him of using your stars is going to far, you are not the only people on his scholarship program.
dealslip:

grin grin grin @ na their star you dey use make money. Honestly I fear Nigerians.

Maybe the star cannot drive private jet sef but keke marwa. grin grin grin
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by coldFLARES1(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
...that we may not be tagged inappropriately for our gestures of kindness aimed at making the world a better place.

God, stay merciful.

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Abuventure: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lyrics269:
Fake pastors everywhere. The boys are not ungrateful because the pastor failed them and decided to curse them on top.
All pastors must keep to their promise.
you are a st*pid man . Only a fool types because he knows how to use the keyboard

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
sylve11:

What's the Zlatan's case all about? cool

The Segun Wire boy he helped that the boys family revolted against him.

It was a popular news then
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by dealslip(f): 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
superCleanworks:

this is exactly how some people will accuse you of TAKING THEIR STAR when if you give them 100k every month. they will start to monitor your life and woe betide you if you buy a new car or ever do a house warming ceremony. they will blame you for all their own misfortune and even kill you.

This is so true. I recall in 2011 when my husband helped a friend who asked for just 2k to feed his starving family. My husband gave him and went overboard by allowing him to do collections of products on his behalf for 60k a month. He only needed to work four times a month. He was only needed when stock arrives and ensure its distribution to intended recipients. This guy diverted all the funds from the produce collected and accused my husband of using him. Someone with no job that needed just 2k to feed his starving family. My husband was beyond dumbfounded.

2 Likes

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Sltp: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
I don't blame these boys. There is absolutely no work in northern part of Cyprus. The students visa doesn't come with work permit as there is no job. For this reason, any Cypriot that gives you job will not pay you. They will use you and threaten to get authority to arrest you for working illegally. Except the man is up to something - that is, he had the intention of sending them there to try their luck with Yahoo. That's what all Nigerians there do and some are cashing out occasionally to pay bills and some are cashing out big time. Some are broke and stranded and sleeping on the street even in the winter because work is not paying. Is this what he wants them to experience?

Maybe they should have just tried to cross to the South
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Ofadaman(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
People will seat in darkness but the moment someone brings in the light they complain that it's not bright enough

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Sermwell(m): 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
obembet:
Pastor should understand that they don't appreciate helpers from region where those boys come from.

They will insult you no matter how you help them.

So nothing new to us. We are use to them grin
See this mumu! Is the pastor not from the same region? Ode
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Tochj(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Neddstark:
OPM pastor deserves all the blame here.
Here were 2 youngmen who instead of doing their security work, turned it to a dance show. Chicken Republic did the right thing by firing them.
Instead of supporting the disciplinary move, Papa OPM tried to degrade the Nigerian work culture by compensating them with an undeserved scholarship abroad.
Two boys that would have been in university or polytechnic if they actually wanted to study in the first place.
Well, Akara don done. Make the foolish dancing security guard and benevolent Papa OPM chop am.
Exactly my point
This is more reason People are afraid to help.
Where were your 🌟 when you doing security Jobs?
Ungrateful fellows.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by omooba969(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
aktolly54:
really? What if the guys are telling the truth? Why must he send them abroad in the first place? Nigeria University is ok, why not empower them here in Nigeria? Out of plenty people send to abroad, how many doing well for themselves ?

Something is fishy true true

Read your comment again and put yourself in the pastor's shoes. You will realise that your brain is not well equipped to make the right judgement.

1 Like

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by eddynaira125: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
NobleSeed:
that is what you get when you reward people for doing wrong.
na these ones go Cyprus? 😂 😂

Na God go bless you for your undilute truth
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by tobby20: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Donake:
You find yourself in system that works that goes you the opportunity to excel.
If it was yankee now
But Cyprus does not allow student work na
Nigeria better pass some yankee sha
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by HaneefahRN(f): 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Which yeye star
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by odudueffiom(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

ingratitude is a sin!!!!
They boys are ungrateful, it's not everything u'll bring to social media, the pastor help them out of pity, now they closing the door to other people
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by odudueffiom(m): 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

ingratitude is a sin!!!!
They boys are ungrateful, it's not everything u'll bring to social media, the pastor help them out of pity, now they closing the door to other people
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by klawaaa: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nigeria my country... Everyone full of entitlement. Person wey no know when your failed parents do the skelewu.
nlfpmod:

Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by marsup: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
They should have gone to Finland, the tuition there Is almost free.
Re: Happie Boys To OPM Pastor: You Can't Use Our Stars To Rıde Prıvate Jet... by Waywardson6: 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
There's more to this story, than what we read or hear about. If you know you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seeing Faeces (sh#t) In the Dream, What Does It Mean? / Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim / Household Of God Pastor, Rev. Kris Okotie Separates from His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.