Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? (5380 Views)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / Offshore Worker Returns To Find Cucumber In Girlfriend’s Cupboard, Landlady Post / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Shalommy(f): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
IVORY2009:

Bros maintain peace oooo angry
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Idi...ot!

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by IVORY2009(m): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Idi...ot!

If i catch you
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Shalommy(f): 8:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
IVORY2009:

If i catch you
Gaybriel, na my yansh u dey follow. Chaii... Any weapon against my ANUS catch fiiree.. Amen! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by almarthins(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
telkevog:
Please, I don't really understand the reason behind my landlady's action. She spreads her washed underwear outside as she goes out.
Meanwhile, I'm the only tenant in that compound and we've been very cordial. We've not had any issue at all. She is a widow. She has three boys and two among them are in school, while she stays with last one.
The first time this happened, I reluctantly packed her clothes together with the underwears(panties and inner tights), as well as her child's own to my room when it started raining. Since then, she has been doing it repeatedly. The last time I did morning shift, the clothes were drenched. So she jokingly said that it seems I worked morning today, and I said yes. She said no wonder their clothes were drenched, even mine.

Now, my question is; is she not worried that a young man will keep custody of her panties till she comes back from her business? Is she trying to pass a massage? Will it be wrong if I allow rain to beat the panties one day, as a way to tell her how uncomfortable I feel? Should I play along to see what is in her mind?

Please, I need your advice, no insults. I'm really bothered about it.

U collect work without pay
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by IVORY2009(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Gaybriel, na my yansh u dey follow. Chaii... Any weapon against my ANUS catch fiiree.. Amen! cheesy cheesy

@Chidi Okereke
You funny bros grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by mbaise1000: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
telkevog:

Little wonder why you had so many carryovers in school. You can't even comprehend. If bleeping her is my desire, I wouldn't have brought it here. I'm only asking how I can handle the situation to avoid hurting the feelings of either of us. Should I call her attention or leave the stuff to drench so that she will understand?
You're here talking about bleeping your Mama!

Now you are resorting to insults, you never said you want advice on how not hurt her feelings, and now you are saying we should advice you on how not to hurt your own feelings? We can now see the type of people who did not carry over in school? You are just insulting our collective intelligence, why are you thinking with your fingers? Look at the type of silly excuses you are trying to give, you can't even Wrigle yourself out of this small embarrassment you put yourself into,
Read your post again and tell me how you are asking how not to hurt your own feelings.
So you want us to advice you whether you should or should not allow your landlady's pant to drench in the rain or not? Wise man, we be your MUGU naa, sharp man, leave the pants outside, she is using it to invite you for free Bleep.
Nonsense
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Rexymania(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Hahha....guess what op...it is about to get worse for you because raining season just dey starts so. Hahah

Oya joke aside sha...Maybe the land lady dey see you as small pikin probably you are the same age with her younger brother or you nor too senior her children

But wetin she nor come remember say we men na men...we nor get small pikin

Ogbeni op...just kill that thought that she might be up to something....most women once they are way older than you they become so comfortable with you

So you sef get sense 🥴
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by frozen70(f): 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
telkevog:
Please, I don't really understand the reason behind my landlady's action. She spreads her washed underwear outside as she goes out.
Meanwhile, I'm the only tenant in that compound and we've been very cordial. We've not had any issue at all. She is a widow. She has three boys and two among them are in school, while she stays with last one.
The first time this happened, I reluctantly packed her clothes together with the underwears(panties and inner tights), as well as her child's own to my room when it started raining. Since then, she has been doing it repeatedly. The last time I did morning shift, the clothes were drenched. So she jokingly said that it seems I worked morning today, and I said yes. She said no wonder their clothes were drenched, even mine.

Now, my question is; is she not worried that a young man will keep custody of her panties till she comes back from her business? Is she trying to pass a massage? Will it be wrong if I allow rain to beat the panties one day, as a way to tell her how uncomfortable I feel? Should I play along to see what is in her mind?

As it is now , you must finish what you started

The first mistake you made was packing those undies in the first place

Dey play well well

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by imagrg(m): 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Her toto is yawning for your preek oh.

A noise is enough for the wise.
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wetin make u first start to dey pack the nonsense before. Na u give urself work so u must complete am... Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Jossy10001(m): 6:29am On Jun 15, 2023
If you are interested in making steady 50k - 100k weekly, with a capital of 50k above, mesaage this whatsapp number .
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by BrutusOj(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2023
Simple solution, be a good neighbor. Pack her clothes and leave the under wears. If she ask you why you didn't pack her panties, politely tell her that it's a taboo in your place for a man to touch another man's wife's under wear. Tell her that the last time you did it, you had a serious nightmare cheesy, you called an elderly man in your village and he helped you perform the rituals for cleansing which you paid heavily for.

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Autobot05: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2023
stop imagining things comrade... kill that thought
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by tollyboy5(m): 10:16am On Jun 15, 2023
Shalommy:
Lol so you're chidi!

Wow!
so you got hairy balls lol.
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Shalommy(f): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2023
tollyboy5:
Lol so you're chidi!
Wow! so you got hairy balls lol.
I be Amakaundecided

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Kobicove(m): 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
Merch:
You must pack underwears tire for that compound until you fvck her kpekus

grin
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Nonywendy(m): 9:41am On Jun 16, 2023
telkevog:

Na u dey get bad mindset. She doesn't have anything in mind.
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:48am On Jun 16, 2023
telkevog:

Don't lie. You actually sniffed her panties. This is what you guys do at the slightest opportunity. I have budged unto at least 4 different male gender sniffing different ladies' panties including mine at different times and locations. Why is it so? Do you guys have a HE-GOAT syndrome? What is it that excite you guys in doing so? It is the same guys that will be shouting that they cannot eat our pink chocolate.
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by IkeIgboNiile(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ruth1994
By the time she jams a pant sniffing fetish man. grin she'd learn to guard her panties

Do you stink down there?😷
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Womanizer(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
telkevog:

If you advice me to. It's not a bad idea grin grin grin

If she's still relatively young and good looking and you find her attractive go ahead and fúck her. grin

Being a widow does not make her less of a human being with certain needs
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Womanizer(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Don't lie. You actually sniffed her panties. This is what you guys do at the slightest opportunity. I have budged unto at least 4 different male gender sniffing different ladies' panties including mine at different times and locations. Why is it so? Do you guys have a HE-GOAT syndrome? What is it that excite you guys in doing so? It is the same guys that will be shouting that they cannot eat our pink chocolate.

Please post your pic, I want to see the face of the person who made this comment grin
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Womanizer(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
frozen70:

As it is now , you must finish what you started

The first mistake you made was packing those undies in the first place

Dey play well well

Fine girl, I won't mind packing your own undies grin
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Womanizer:

Please post your pic, I want to see the face of the person who made this comment grin

You are truely a womanizer. angry.

Let's be serious why do guys do that stuff. I don't get it. Does it make you guys high or something or it's a common fetish or some kind of fantasy? undecided
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Chinny024(f): 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ruth1994:
By the time she jams a pant sniffing fetish man. grin she'd learn to guard her panties

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..Jesu
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Ruth1994(f): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
Chinny024:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..Jesu
I'm serious. Hope you know some men buy used pants with a lot of money, just to sniff that female smell
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Chinny024(f): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ruth1994:

I'm serious. Hope you know some men buy used pants with a lot of money, just to sniff that female smell

Lol....It's a mental health disorder though...part of paraphilia
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by Ruth1994(f): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Chinny024:

Lol....It's a mental health disorder though...part of paraphilia
Possibly..
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by thesilentman(m): 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Does she enters your room covertly? Does she borrow your things? Does she share her meals with you? Does she tell you a few secrets? Does she assume any housewifely role for you e.g helping you do the dishes? If she does atleast 3 out of these,bang her without mercy.Quote me to know how.
Re: Please, What Is My Landlady Up To? by thesilentman(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Womanizer:

If she's still relatively young and good looking and you find her attractive go ahead and fúck her. grin

Being a widow does not make her less of a human being with certain needs
like seriously dis op no dey game at all.If na me her pussy go don dey cry foul by now.I no dey take mature women play o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coded And Open Dangers Of Badoo Dating App In Nigeria / I Want A Lady Who Doesn't Apply #make-up For A Serious Relationship. / South African Lady Shares Bedroom Photos With Her White Lover Touching Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.