Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? (1916 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Babe That She's Killing Me Slowly With Her Pussy / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by Gabreil2121(f): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
I have never made my girl cum in our 8 months relationship and have been putting more effort on that I just promised her to make her cum tomorrow what’s it the right thing to do?

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by slawomir: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Damnnn niggar..

Goodluck son

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by texannaija: 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wahalaaaaa😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by Danisaint112(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gabreil2121

May you purge beyond your imagination and disappoint her in Jesus name. I rebuke the spirit of fornication in you IJN. Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by proff010: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
It is in her hand not yours. She has a part to play from her inner mind. Don't go overdo and kill yourself ooo. We men can never satisfy women ooo.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by frozen70(f): 10:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gabreil2121:
I have never made my girl cum in our 8 months relationship and have been putting more effort on that I just promised her to make her cum tomorrow what’s it the right thing to do?

So far you are not a one minute man

Ask her how she wants it and be fully ready to be patient with her

Some women needs extra lessons to understand how they are wired by their own nature

Not her fault anyway
Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by fa4dmike(m): 10:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
Bro, u no try at alllllll 🤣. Just go and marry, then I will tell u wat to do. Na she go beg u say she want faint
Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by Anny69: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gabreil2121:
Poor girl hasn't cum'd for months.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by HocusPocus: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Anny69:
Poor girl hasn't cum'd for months.
he hasn’t made her cum nor mean say she nor Dey cum
If you don’t gerrit forgerrit 😂😂💔

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Press the breast to a pulp angry
Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by Anny69: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
HocusPocus:
he hasn’t made her cum nor mean say she nor Dey cum
If you don’t gerrit forgerrit 😂😂💔
😂😂😂😂Omg! True talk.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by OndoRaph(m): 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
If she wants to cum, she should come to her senses
Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by Meteng: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2023
OP, it is not all about pound, pound, pound, you have to know the intricate workings to make her cum. It’s an art learned from experience or born with as talent
Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by talented321: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2023
If you pass out sef life go continue, you wan impress woman. Tell her to try are best too i believe she is always lying down like a banboon
Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by Hardcore11: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Ode mumu children pussy is overrated Oga go find money ooo because when u reach 30 you bring discussion like this being broke the wahala go tire you oo.
Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by Padipadi(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2023
Gabreil2121:
Yes na. Even if she no cum, prepare thick akamu n pour it in on her majora entrance. Lick am there, cum na cum.
Re: Is It Good To Tell My Babe That I Want To Make Her Cum? by brain54(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Not good bro…

Next time walk the walk… not talk the talk.

Let your actions speak loud for you!

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Took My Sister For Shopping And My Mom Was Jealous / Which Would You Choose / How Do You Get Over An Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.