Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates (29263 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2023
MyPoint:

There will be room for re examination by LP.

They won't be.thier time ends today
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Dr. Ikpeazu notes that since he has not adopt it, he can make clarifications.

[The court obliged ]

The witness corrects a paragraph in the WSO, instead of (see table 3 of Rivers State score documents) it will be replaced with (see table 2 of Benue State score documents).

The court ;

The court notes that this is not a clarification but an amendment and this is supposed to be done at the registry where the witness statement on oath was taken.

[ Ikpeazu SAN is trying to convince the court that it's just that correction to the line in the document. ]

The court ;

The court asks for the views of the respondents:

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2023
Streetdoctor:

I sight u d able comr
Good morning street doctor. Today will be a good day. 😊

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Progressiveby: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Good morning sir, you're welcome.

Sit back,grab some tasty popcorn 🍿 and enjoy smiley.

Exactly.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

D heat is on
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

The court ;

The court notes that this is not a clarification but an amendment and this is supposed to be done at the registry where the witness statement on oath was taken.

Ikpeazu SAN is trying to convince the court that it's just that correction to the line in the document.

The court ;

Another mistakes by obi,more and more mistakes giving room for technicality

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Cc; nlfpmod, good morning Sir... You know the drills na grin

Make we dey updated for front page.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Streetdoctor:

D heat is on

On obi
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Good morning street doctor. Today will be a good day. 😊
Yes ohhhhhhh na we dey run d street from east coast down to west coast

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:45am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

The court ;

[ Ikpeazu SAN is trying to convince the court that it's just that correction to the line in the document. ]

The court ;

AB Mahmoud SAN [INEC]:

He argues that the right thing to do is to withdraw the statement on oath and re-swear it at the registry.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

On obi
Yes ohhhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:46am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

AB Mahmoud SAN [INEC]:

He argues that the right thing to do is to withdraw the statement on oath and re-swear it at the registry.

Gbam.the judge basically handed them over to the respondents to slaughter

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Yes ohhhh

Akin to a virgin with figure 8
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Good morning my bro.

Good morning Comrade.

Unleash vawulence as your soul pleases grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

Another mistakes by obi,more and more mistakes giving room for technicality
There is no technicality, if that's what you guys are hoping on to keep a stolen mandate

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 10:51am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

I didn't know you're the time keeper for the court. So you're an important person in Nigeria laidis?

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2023
loosecanon50:

Good morning Comrade..

Unleash vawulence as your soul pleases grin
So shall it be.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:52am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

AB Mahmoud SAN [INEC]:

[ SAN Ikpeazu is about to stand ]

INEC:
Learned colleague please I’m still on my feet.
This correction is too substantive and we won’t allow it.

[ SAN Ikpeazu is now up ]

SAN Ikpeazu:
Corrections to statements have been done here before, just before adoption of statement
I don’t see the issue now.

AB Mahmoud:
My lord, we leave it to your discretion but I have made my stance known.

Tinubu lawyer:
My lord, we leave it to your discretion.

APC:
My lord we leave it to your discretion.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
There is no technicality, if that's what you guys are hoping on to keep a stolen mandate

They will be as lp keeps fumbling

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

INEC:

SAN Ikpeazu:
Corrections to statements have been done here before, just before adoption of statement

AB Mahmoud:

Tinubu lawyer:

APC:

This borders on fair hearing.if the judge allows this,he has denied apc fair hearing and the apex court will come down heavily
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:55am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

INEC:

SAN Ikpeazu:

AB Mahmoud:

Tinubu lawyer:

APC:

[ SAN Ikpeazu is now up with a huge smile ]

SAN ikpeazu :
We allowed Olanipekun make corrections before, so there should be no problem.

Justice Tsammani:
Let him make the corrections and let’s proceed

SAN Ikpeazu:
Thank you my lord, you can see the whole page there is written Benue, so that statement beneath that shows Rivers is typographical, so just change it as Benue.

Justice Tsammani: Go ahead.

SAN Ikpeazu:
Do you now adopt your witness statement as your evidence-in-chief?

Witness: Yes I do .

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Streetdoctor: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

Akin to a virgin with figure 8
Again

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Again

Group of failures
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

Group of failures
E pain am

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 10:58am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

LP:

Justice Tsammani:

SAN Ikpeazu:
Thank you my lord, you can see the whole page there is written Benue, so that statement beneath that shows Rivers is typographical, so just change it as Benue.

SAN Ikpeazu: So witness do you now adopt your witness statement

They have entered a legal trap.that you allowed apc to make corrections does not mean apc is foolish to allow yours stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Padipadi(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

secondary school and family background? No brothers, no sisters, no relatives abi
I just gave you a brain. Now go and start digging Tinubu from the points above cos me sef wan know how who dem be and where he had sec school. He don talk his pry sch and was verified before.
As for your Pandora, we no believe him cos he's not clean. And most of you queue behind him to demand eastern emilokan. But make una rest, 2027 is so near.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by walex2(m): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

Good morning gentlemen and Ladies, welcome to live updates on today's proceedings,15th June,2023.
Sit back and enjoy.

But before we proceed, here's a summary of what transpired in court yesterday,14th June ,2023.

-Proceedings Began at About 9:14am.

—LP Brought a Massive Collection of Evidence to Court

HE Peter Obi Was Absent & LP Was Represented by LP Women Leader, Mrs Dudu Manuga.

—LP’s Counsel Appearance was Led By Dr Livy Uzoukwu SAN

—LP’s Evidence Presentation was Led by Audu Anuga SAN

—All Documents Presented Today Are Contained in the 8th & 9th Schedule

The Following IREV Reports by LGA Were Presented:

>>Benue(21), Niger ( 25), Edo ( 17), Bauchi(20) , Bauchi (All the Blurred for the State), Bayelsa(cool , Bayelsa(All the Blurred for the State), Bayelsa( Plain Sheets with ‘Cancelled’ written on them) , Gombe(cool , Gombe(All the Blurred for the state), Kaduna(21)

— The Following Were Also Presented:

>>Supplementary Certified IREV for Kaduna(2 LGAs)

>>Blurred IREV Download not Linked to Any LGA in Kaduna

>> Raw IREV Forms not Linked to Any LGA in Kaduna (5 Rolls)

>>IREV Certificate of Compliance for 7 States, (6 Tendered, Akwa Ibom Excluded); Name of the other States not Mentioned

>>BVAS & Certificate of Compliance for 28 States & FCT

All Evidence Presented Were Opposed by Respondents but Admitted by Court and Tagged With Exhibit Numbers.

—Arguments Ensued on Why INEC Chairman, Prof Mahmood Yakubu, Has Not Responded to LP’s Subpoena

Court Was Adjourned by 12:38pm to Thursday 15th June 2023 by 9am.

CREDIT; @misspearls, twitter.

Here's the link to the yesterday's proceedings,14 June,2023.

https://www.nairaland.com/7727352/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-14th

15 JUNE 2023

CREDIT;
@ukomahH,@misspearls,@TheserahIbrahim, Twitter.

Nlfpmod, mynd44 lalasticlala
. Find something to do, stop updating nonsense court process that will yield nothing, find something productive to do with your life, there is no way Obi who came third, scoring less than 10 percent in the entire north east and north West can win any court process.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:59am On Jun 15, 2023
IamV:

LP:

Justice Tsammani:

SAN Ikpeazu:

SAN Ikpeazu:
Do you now adopt your witness statement as your evidence-in-chief ?

SAN Ikpeazu;

At paragraph 9(i)(ii)(iii) at Page 7 of your witness statement, you mentioned 3 reports.

1. Report of Data Analysis of Election (IREV Scores Investigation).
2. Report of Data Analysis of Election Rivers State Scores Analysis.
3. Report of Data Analysis on Result of Election.

[ The Petitioners now seek to tender these 3 Reports through the witness. ]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2023
walex2:
. Find something to do, stop updating nonsense court process that will yield nothing, find something productive to do with your life, there is no way Obi who came third, scoring less than 10 percent in the entire north east and north West can win any court process.
3rd with rigged results, first with real results which is in court.Stop crying

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2023
walex2:

Double uppercut.even the aggrieved party obi is busy chatting with his biz partners in court
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Padipadi(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Imagine moulding Tinubu on ebay, you go just lose appetite and vomit wetin u chop for the past three days. Bulaba is a nemesis
you mean like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 15th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2023
garfield1:

This borders on fair hearing.if the judge allows this,he has denied apc fair hearing and the apex court will come down heavily
Does making correct on witness statement amount to non fair hearing? I hear something today. Say you heard from LP counsel that even Olanipekun had made correction before now. Making correction does not amount to denial from fair hearing my brother.
Well, I know you're banking on technicality but the tribunal had said it from the onset that the decision of the court won't be by technicality but by merit, so, put off your eyes from technicality.

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Young Men Playing Football In Bama Formerly Held Captive By Boko Haram / Nnamdi Nsorom Shot By Assassins In Imo (PHOTOS) / Aso Villa And The Audacity Of Rats - Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.