Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers (64240 Views)

Jim Obazee: Tinubu Appoints Special Investigator To Probe CBN & Related Entities / Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Governor Bala Mohammed Appoints Special Assistant On “Unmarried Women” Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Nyamiri: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
jackcanfield:

The Oshogbo weed smoking fellow you mean ..what is the difference between special adviser on security and National Security Adviser.

Better watch the highlights of the Ukraine and Russian war and see men dying in trenches....can Oga Ribadu stomach that.

Ribadu can't be NSA. What combat experience does he have?

Does Ribadu understand war politics or how to end insurgency in the North East?

Ribadu can't be NSA. It's even better they make him Minister of Interior or something.
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Okulevan:
My President. May his reign and days be long.

God bless Asiwaju

God bless all Nigerians

God bless Nigeria as a country.

Lol

He is an executive president not a monarch. They lead not reign
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by pipnator00(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na wao.. I no see FKK or Festus Keyamo's name.. wetin dey occur na?
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by happney65: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
kernniejay:
BAT is making a landmark every single day!

Landmark? But appointing special advisers? Something that an average person will do? What exactly is the big deal in appointing his people into vacant posts abi na me he go appoint

Nonesense
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2023
hafeeanubasy:
TINUBU!

He can surprise people sha!

So wale edun will not be minister of finance!...waooo!

E shock you too?

Me too!

Maybe Yemi Cardoso will be Minister of Finance.

Come to think of it, NTA is now dishing out info per se per se.

Good of them. They need massive revamping and rehabilitation.

7 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Goke7: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
casualobserver:

the way NTA is breaking news is on another level o. It is the government's news agency and should be the official communication channel for govt. Long may it continue. i hope they bring in somone to reform NTA, the station is like watching Tv in the 1970s.

Dele Alake is at work most likely. That's how Tinubu revived LTV Agidingbi in Lagos

12 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Hatrick01: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
He had to go for an IGBOMAN in investments. Nice one Mr President.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Diligent1(f): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:
Wale Edun - Merchant banker, economist, international banker.... Fmr. executive director of Lagos merchant bank, Investment Banking & Trust Company Limited, Stanbic IBTC

Dele Alake - This one need no introduction. A guru. I wont say more than that. You will be seeing and hearing more of him more than Tinubu himself.

Ribadu - This one too need no introduction. You will hear from him soonest. The trees will soon start shaking. IPOB should beware.

Sheu yau Darazo - Vast experience in political game. Retained from Buhari administration. A reward for his support to Tinubu's victory. A silent strategist in political matter. Tinubu is already laying foundation for 2027.

Salma Ibrahim Anas - Key player. Over 23years experience in health sector.

What a team.
You are connected, please connect me I need a better job. I am a graduate of Accounting.
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Lacash: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
naptu2:
NTA News @ntanewsnow

https://twitter.com/NTANewsNow/status/1669328876311388160?t=iOwe3U2NyPpNF1R_6nOTnw&s=19
God bless PBAT, God bless Nigeria🙏🙏

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by richie240: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yes ooooo.
When obi find d tin wey loss finish, e can appoint all him Agulu blodas as his advisers!

Tinubuderanged:
Yoruba advisers.

The one wey he give ugochukwu sef na miracle bcus if he consider una disloyalty, una nor suppose get a single slot
cool

HardBishop:
Very surprised he appointed ibo man, I thought he have the balls to reject us
Why not (as ndigbos), put ur money where ur mouth is by rejecting dt slot and let's see whether pbat will beg una.

If den born ugoshuku well, let him reject d offer!
Ndi clowns, d actual joke is on u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Gajagojo: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Shigishege2:
Tinubu got it right with what he gave nuhu ribadu. NSA is a very delicate task better handled by military experienced personel

Military? because?

I don't know how old you are or the basis on which you make such a "knowledgeable" assertion

I would rather ask

Whether the position is necessary in the first place
What exactly is the Job of NSA

I ask your age because I wonder whether you know when that position first appeared in our politics,the history and background.

In my opinion it is an unnecessary. role which unfortunately found its way into the 1999 constitution.

UNNECESSARY AND REDUNDANT

A secure adviser should be part of the presidency advising the president full Stop

The military should report to the Minister of Defence .The police to either the Minister of police or interior Minister.
The NSA position only creates tension and rivalry between

Now we have an NSA who licenses bullet proof cars and other strange powers it is a recipe for disaster

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Angelfrost(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Okealaaye:
Afghaneasterns shall wail at dawn, morning, afternoon, evening and night, but it shall change nix! No farmer plants cocoyam and harvest cocoa, nor can he plant onion and harvest alligator pepper. Na im make Bible talk say, Whatsoever a man soweth na im e go reap! You plant dialogue, compromise, and consociation you go harvest diplomacy and peace. But if you plant, malice, bad belle, name-calling and you come put Unknown Gunmen on top am, na im you go reap loneliness and exclusion in national affairs and wailing and the chanting of marginalisation!

Please, grow up!

If Nigeria moves forward it will benefit all Nigerians whether or not they support the government... If the nation falls apart, everyone suffers whether you support or you don't support the government!

Leave this childishness behind!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by casualobserver: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
ogaontop:
Let them do good for the betterment of Nigeria, if anybody f.uck up, make Tinubu still sack am immediately.
We've got no time for experiments!

Nigeria currently is in ICU, so no room for mistakes!!
Democracy is good, when people drag your "right" with you (even if you get it by hook or crook), you're bound to prove you're the best!!
Such is applicable to Tinubu now!

Tinubu no dey waste time to sack. Even Fashola said he sacked him many times.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Nopretence: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
His experience is not enough to be National security Adviser
Pogba12:
Thought they say Nuhu Ribadu for National Security Adviser?
Or is this same as NSA
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ebubu2:
No special advisor on agriculture and education ?

Out of 20 slots, just 8 were filled. Let's wait for the rest.

The man dey dish am one step at a time.

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Goke7: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
damble:
Tinubu might believe more in the special advisers than the ministers that will be appointed later

He's actually setting the agenda for the ministers. This is the Lagos template. When the ministers resume, na plug and play things.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by garfield1: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:
Wale Edun - Merchant banker, economist, international banker.... Fmr. executive director of Lagos merchant bank, Investment Banking & Trust Company Limited, Stanbic IBTC

Dele Alake - This one need no introduction. A guru. I wont say more than that. You will be seeing and hearing more of him more than Tinubu himself.

Ribadu - This one too need no introduction. You will hear from him soonest. The trees will soon start shaking. IPOB should beware.

Sheu yau Darazo - Vast experience in political game. Retained from Buhari administration. A reward for his support to Tinubu's victory. A silent strategist in political matter. Tinubu is already laying foundation for 2027.

What a team.

Imagine. Just Imagine Peter Obi is the current president. We will be seeing names like Aisha yesufu (the cashivists) , Keneth Okonkwo (the clown) , Doyin Okupe (the money launderer) Tanko , David hundeyin , Iyabo ojo , Rinu savvy , Mr macaroni , and maybe Falz as Special adviser on monetary policy.

The thought alone is scary. cry

I'll have preferred edun as finance minister and alake as media and publicity adviser
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Skyehigher1: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Babatunde Raji fashola is special adviser on work and housing

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Goodman2023: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:

What a team.

Imagine. Just Imagine Peter Obi is the current president. We will be seeing names like Aisha yesufu (the cashivists) , Keneth Okonkwo (the clown) , Doyin Okupe (the money launderer) Tanko , David hundeyin , Iyabo ojo , Rinu savvy , Mr macaroni , and maybe Falz as Special adviser on monetary policy.

You forget to mention that bandits should be aware ?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by casualobserver: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Goke7:

Wale Edun is at work most likely. That's how Tinubu revived LTV Agidingbi in Lagos

Dele Alake you mean?

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Angelfrost(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
Yoruba advisers.

Their ethnicities mean nothing please!

Let's wait and hope they deliver on their jobs!

We shall judge them all by results!

4 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by garfield1: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
DeZoro:
Nuhu Ribadu is good for SA Security and not National Security Advisal... the rest names, I nor know ooo

It is the same thing

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Goke7: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2023
casualobserver:

Dele Alake you mean?

sorry, that's an unpardonable error
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Dejijossy:
Tinubu govt empowering NTA.
Others (private) are now depending on NTA for some vital info

That's how it should be.

State-owned media should have unfettered access to government info before others.

NTA is waking up to its responsibilities now.

Make them redesign that ancient logo abeg

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by eldoradoxx: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
lhordspy:

But Obi came 3rd, do you remember? How come nobody talks about the person who came 2nd, I mean Atiku?

What a team.

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by garfield1: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
ruggedtimi:
different from NSA

It is not.nsa is actually an adviser

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Chibuzor9000: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
You just ranted and could not drive any point home.My dear,it is too early to judge.Same eulogies were given to Buhari in his first and second weeks.Igbos were branded all sorts names for not seeing any future in Buhari but when horrors of the incompetent regime started rolling out,all the critics went dumb because hunger knows no tribe.Just wait,you too will still go dumb in a short while.

What a team.

Imagine. Just Imagine Peter Obi is the current president. We will be seeing names like Aisha yesufu (the cashivists) , Keneth Okonkwo (the clown) ,Doyin Okupe (the money launderer) Tanko, David hundeyin, Iyabo ojo, Rinu savvy, Mr macaroni, and maybe Falz as Special adviser on monetary policy.

The thought alone is scary. cry[/quote]
Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by omenka(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
Pogba12:
Thought they say Nuhu Ribadu for National Security Adviser?
Or is this same as NSA
Who is they? Is "they" the president?

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers by Iceberg3: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
coneheaded structures looking at the JOHN UGOCHUKWU UWAJUMOGU in disbelief grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#northerners Trends On Twitter As Nigerians React To Buhari's Appointments / Omoregie Ogbeide-Ihama's Outfit To The National Assembly (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.