Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked (30160 Views)

₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail / ICPC arrests Ex-JAMB Registrar, Prof. Ojerinde over N900m Pencil & Eraser Fraud / The Properties ICPC Seized From Dibu Ojerinde, Ex-JAMB Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by MT: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by ppogba: 10:12am On Jun 16, 2023
Solsix:

So that's the justification?? Is there still hope for Nigeria??

The opinion of the idiot you quoted does not eliminate the hope that Nigeria has.

1 Like

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by benitwater(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Na greediness kill this man,
Me, myself and I mentality.
Serves him right.

2 Likes

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by frog12: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2023
is this one also a pastor
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by ppogba: 10:14am On Jun 16, 2023
The man is a disgrace to the academia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Flangelo12: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2023
Idiot of a man.

Sadly, many who head agencies in Nigeria, see it as an opportunity to loot.
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by valiju: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2023
From the write up I guess he sold his Ghana house already forfeited to the federal government
Solsix:
Hmm I didn't read this epistle, but are they saying person get mind sell govt property??

1 Like

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by TinubuSlave(f): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2023
jmoore:
The current Jamb boss is also corrupt.

Nigeria should dissolve the judiciary arm and give a contract to China to be in charge.
By the time we keep executing those thieves, looting will reduce.
the current jamb boss isn't as corrupt as your useless father.
Ode

1 Like

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Iluvmycontr3: 10:16am On Jun 16, 2023
Solsix:

So that's the justification?? Is there still hope for Nigeria??

Don't mind his type. Scaliwag πŸ‘€
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by TinubuSlave(f): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:
Dibu the dubious JAMB head
my curse on am don dey work
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Blankstare(m): 10:16am On Jun 16, 2023
This man allows his children dip hands in government bussineses, the stealing was so direct and indiscriminate for a prof that should be resting after service by now.

Pls people be tough when you come by rich folks with power, else they will make you feel like you are lazy and not intelligent.
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by TinubuSlave(f): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2023
SalamRushdie:
This man and his children looted Jamb silly
he's a pdp supporter.
He is also as useless as you
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by TinubuSlave(f): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2023
richidinho:
grin

Same man the Buhari supporters celebrated that he has turned Jamb to a money making agency for govt

Same group of people have started singing praises on a useless student loan policy in this regime again
fool don't mistake your useless father for ishaq oloyede since you deliberately want to be stupid this early morning

4 Likes

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Iluvmycontr3: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2023
SHINJA:
Is he is a Christian...

If he is a Christian ,they should forgive him...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

Which part of the Nigerian constitution or penal code are you trying to invoke or refer to now
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Gbenga4ever1411: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2023
Corruption everywhere. Jamb too is corrupt.Is jamb a revenue agency to Federal government.there was a time they generated over 2billion to FG.Jamb suppose to conduct exam not to make money from the masses

1 Like

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by SalamRushdie: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2023
madridguy:
Justice Ekwo instructed Ojerinde, who was openly crying, to get immediate medical attention for his deteriorating health so that he could stand for trial as required by law.

And tomorrow some bias mind we be saying we youth of today are the problem of Nigeria, we are spoiling Nigeria name as if they are not the founder of it all.
Is it possible for Prof. Ojerinde to sell the FG property in Ghana alone? Where are others old thieves.

You don't get it ...They house was siezed from the Ojeriende family and forfeited to the FGN but they went around the back and sold the house

1 Like

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by SalamRushdie: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2023
TinubuSlave:
he's a pdp supporter.
He is also as useless as you

We don't support thieves in PDP ..can you see how good Nigeria was under PDP?
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Sablexxxtoons: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2023
See the educated class of Nigeria. The so called elites
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:22am On Jun 16, 2023
jmoore:

Nigeria should dissolve the judiciary arm and give a contract to China to be in charge.

You mean the one that took over from Prof Oloyede?
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by transient123(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2023
jmoore:

Waiting to read about the criminality of this current registrar from you every now and then...pls, share it here let us publish his corrupt tendencies and give him prayers else go and hug transformer...

1 Like

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by JIBO4REAL(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Some Nigerians are just mad and foolish

Who dey always give these people the ginger to do some of this stuff sef sad

E really sure for him and his family o, who give them the liver to comfortably sell the Property of the Nigerian State
Can you mention charges against him or you just open waa 😫
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Parachoko: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Can you mention charges against him or you just open waa 😫
I no get an answer to your senseless question
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Savechild23: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2023
madridguy:
Justice Ekwo instructed Ojerinde, who was openly crying, to get immediate medical attention for his deteriorating health so that he could stand for trial as required by law.

And tomorrow some bias mind we be saying we youth of today are the problem of Nigeria, we are spoiling Nigeria name as if they are not the founder of it all.
Is it possible for Prof. Ojerinde to sell the FG property in Ghana alone? Where are others old thieves.

You skipped the part that said β€˜his sons acted as agents β€˜ which means they are the real culprit boss! And crime knows no age, gender nor tribe even religion!
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Kay25(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2023
jmoore:

I can't wait for that guy to be prosecuted
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by liasmiram2567: 10:30am On Jun 16, 2023
jmoore:

You better present your prove or else you will be arrested. Person that has been remitting billions of Naira back to back.

1 Like

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Gentew(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
If all these allegations are true ehn, then this man really let down his family.

This iwill be a completely dysfunctional leadership at home and I feel terribly disappointed reading the charges and allegations against him.

How will he and his sons look at his grand children and tell them honesty is a virtue and value system of their family.

He came from that height of accomplishments to this kind of scandal? Haba!

Average Nigerian is waiting for his turn to have a bite of the national cake, including me..... That is how bad the country is. We are tired of hearing about snake stealing money. I believe if a snake can steal national cake, I can do better.
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by Lovelyn451(f): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2023
Nobody is saying he should be locked up in kirikiri and the key thrown into elegushi, emefiele didn't sell or loot govt. money, he only made policies that didn't favour Nigerians and he's already prosecuted
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by baysan(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2023
richidinho:
grin

Same man the Buhari supporters celebrated that he has turned Jamb to a money making agency for govt

Same group of people have started singing praises on a useless student loan policy in this regime again

They are different person, you are mistaking them for each other,Prof Ojerinde was the head of Jamb during Jonathan regime while prof Ishaq oloyode is the current head of Jamb.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by AMI3(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2023
Parachoko:
Some Nigerians are just mad and foolish

Who dey always give these people the ginger to do some of this stuff sef sad

E really sure for him and his family o, who give them the liver to comfortably sell the Property of the Nigerian State

The truth of the is that they believe nothing will happen.

So even if you caught them they will not spend much time in jail and the money and property has gone.

No follow up the case can die a natural dead
Re: Dibu Ojerinde, Sons, Daughter-In-Law Docked by gabbytabby: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2023
grin What happened to the person you were delivering 40k to before? Did he suddenly become allergic to money?

No mind me I am just being mischievous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Former Delta State Governor, Ifeanyi Okowa? / The Hypocrisy Of Omojuwa In Pictures. / Emir's Palace In Gombe Burnt By Irate Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.