Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body (2364 Views)

Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know / 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop / 5 Disturbing Alcohol Effects On The Human Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2023
Soursop and soursop leaves are used in traditional medicine, and it has been used to treat a wide range of health conditions. With its strong nutrient profile, it provides a variety of health benefits.

I made mine at home....See the picture below....I noticed that It is rich in Vitamin C, which is an antioxidant, boosts the immune system. Researches have found it has anti-cancer properties and anti-hypertensive properties.

Health benefits of soursop leaves tea with Honey

✅✅It help to curb chances of cancer

Soursop leaves has Cytotoxic effects on cancer the same compounds found in Chemotherapy and Radiation. It’s effective at killing cancer sells. Acetogenins (acg’s) a phytochemicals compound found in the leaf and seed of Soursop have shown in clinicals to kill several cancer types including breast cancer, leukemia, prostate cancer,Melanoma, Skin Cancer, Colorectal, Liver and Lung.

✅✅ Treats inflammation
Incidentally,the soursop leafs have been widely used for the treatment of inflammation and oxidative streas. It’s known for it’s anti oxidant and anti inflammation properties. The leafs are normally boiled into a tea and consumed for its medicinal benefits.

✅✅Boost sperm count, sperm quality and promote production of healthy sperm
Soursop Fruit Extract (SFE) have been reported to have mitigated the caffeine-induced toxicity on weight of testes and epididymis, sperm motility, sperm count and sperm head abnormality in the mammalian model.

✅✅ Treats chronic diseases
The soursop fruit or graviola tree leaves also use to treat stomach ailments, fever, gout, chronic kidney disease undergoing hemodialysis, parasitic infections, hypertension and rheumatism.

✅✅ Aids muscle function
Soursop leaves contains Potassium and Calcium, both of which contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function💪

✅✅Regulates and controls blood sugar… Good for diabetics
Is soursop good for diabetes? Certain ingredients in soursop leaves include phytochemicals, which may help to regulate blood glucose levels and prevent spikes. Maintaining a healthy blood sugar level is important because it can help protect the vessels that supply blood to important organs, such as the heart.

Weight loss
Drinking a daily cup of soursop leaves tea helps to burn calories and reduce body fat and weight.

Antioxidant properties
Antioxidants are compounds that help neutralize harmful compounds called free oxygen radicals, which can cause damage to cells, causes chronic diseases like rheumatism and hasten aging. Studies show that soursop and soursop leaves is high in antioxidants, which may help prevent cell damage and could lower the risk of chronic diseases.

Fights off bacteria infection.
Tea from soursop leaves is able to effectively kill off multiple types of bacteria, including strains that can cause gingivitis, tooth decay and yeast infections.

Soursop leaves tea is good for the kidneys
The juice of the soursop fruit and leaves can be a very effective diuretic as it can cleanse the kindeys and remove excess toxins and salts from the body.

How to prepare The Recipe

👉Get 2 or 3 fresh soursop leaves. Fresh leaves are the best.
👉Put the leaves and fresh sliced ginger in a kettle/pot....cook for 10 or 15 mins.
👉Then seive out the water into a glass jar or plastic.....then measure out half tumbler or of it...
👉Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of Raw honey 🍯 to it.
👉Stir it and enjoy Long life and sound health from a glass of the soursop leaves recipe.

Best taken in the night 20 or 30 mins after dinner moderately.

It's the duty of Nuel Divine Farms to make available Raw Original Honey direct from the bees for human consumption and home uses.

Contact Us On ➡️ O81-O16 - 6 67 7 1 or the number on the picture below°°° Nationwide Delivery is available....Health is wealth

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 9:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 9:49am On Jun 16, 2023
The recipe is very effective
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by SHINJA: 10:06am On Jun 16, 2023
I love this fruit

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
It's good to always go natural ways
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2023
Its good to always go natural ways
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 10:46am On Jun 19, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 9:02am On Jun 20, 2023
The recipe is very effective
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:24am On Jun 25, 2023
Ok
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by Originalsly: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
People will say this herb is very good for the treatment of various conditions ... but then there is no scientific data or studies to support the claims. Does this mean it doesn't work?
Soursop leaves can cure cancer ... a bold claim ... that will never be supported by science. But this I know it is a fact. I recommended it to a work mate who was undergoing chemotherapy and complained about the side effects from the chemo and follow up medications. I told her to reduce and phase out the medications and replace with the tea. About two months later she had to return to the hospital for an assessment... to check on whether the cancer was in remission and to modify her medication based on results. I warned her not to let them know she was on the "alternative". It turned out the the cancer "level" had dropped wayyyy beyond their parameters. Their only reasoning was the treatment and medications prescribed were wayyy too strong for her and as such she had to be undergoing some serious side effects. They kept asking her about side effects and she kept baffling them by saying she has none. Is this not "scientific proof" that soursop leaves do fight cancer? She told her family what happened ... but ... the esteemed medical professional in her family convinced her to get back on the medications and dump uncertified tea.
Fast forward. Almost a year later she was back asking me for a supply of soursop leaves .... the cancer been progressing despite the medications.

I do not know or have any dealings whatsoever with the OP. This is just to support what he is saying about the cancer fighting benefit of soursop tea. One doesn't have to wait until diagnosed with cancer to start using this tea... after all preventionis better than cure. If one was diagnosed with cancer ... and is contemplating chemotherapy... my advice is to at least try this treatment for 3 months ... the return for cancer screening... compare the results to that of the previous screening .... and make your own judgement. It will not harm you to Google CANCER Alternative Treatments ... knowledge is power.

After 5 years ... Chemotherapy patients survival rate is 5%

After 5 years ... Alternative Treatment survuval rate is 90%

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
Originalsly:
People will say this herb is very good for the treatment of various conditions ... but then there is no scientific data or studies to support the claims. Does this mean it doesn't work?
Soursop tea can cure cancer ... a bold claim ... that will never be supported by science. But this I know it is a fact. I recommended it to a work mate who was undergoing chemotherapy and complained about the side effects from the chemo and follow up medications. I told her to reduce and phase out the medications and replace with the tea. About two months later she had to return to the hospital for an assessment... to check on whether the cancer was in remission and to modify her medication based on results. I warned her not to let them know she was on the "alternative". It turned out the the cancer "level" had dropped wayyyy beyond their parameters. Their only reasoning was the treatment and medications prescribed were wayyy too strong for her and as such she had to be undergoing some serious side effects. They kept asking her about side effects and she kept baffling them by saying she has none. Is this not "scientific proof" that soursop tea does fight cancer? She told her family what happened ... but ... the esteemed medical professional in her family convinced her to get back on the medications and dump uncertified tea.
Fast forward. Almost a year later she was back asking me for a supply of soursop leaves .... the cancer been progressing despite the medications.

I do not know or have any dealings whatsoever with the OP. This is just to support what he is saying about the cancer fighting benefit of soursop tea. One doesn't have to wait until diagnosed with cancer to start using this tea... after all preventionis better than cure. If one was diagnosed with cancer ... and is contemplating chemotherapy... my advice is to at least try this treatment for 3 months ... the return for cancer screening... compare the results to that of the previous screening .... and make your own judgement. It will not harm you to Google CANCER Alternative Treatments ... knowledge is power.

After 5 years ... Chemotherapy patients survival rate is 5%

After 5 years ... Alternative Treatment survuval rate is 90%

Thank you so much for the input sir

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by salvation77177: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Must it 2 or 3 leaves. If it's more than these does it make it ineffective?
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2023
salvation77177:
Must it 2 or 3 leaves. If it's more than these does it make it ineffective?
it can be more than 3 leaves sir

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by salvation77177: 12:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
Do you have a sales outlet in Port Harcourt?
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
salvation77177:
Do you have a sales outlet in Port Harcourt?
my farm is in Enugu and I also do Nationwide delivery
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by LKO(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2023
Informative

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2023
LKO:
Informative
Glad you found value in the article

Gracias

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2023
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 9:03am On Jun 30, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 8:53am On Jul 08, 2023
Its good to always go natural ways
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 12:10am On Jul 10, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by gialo: 7:49am On Jul 11, 2023
Natural supplements
Re: See How You Can Use Soursop Leaves Water To Flush Off Toxins In The Human Body by culeca: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2023
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

13.4-Pound Baby Born In Germany Without C-section / Effective Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction / JUST IN: COVID-19 Experimental Drug Fails Human Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.