Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know (3154 Views)

Leaves That Can Cure Your Malaria Without Going To The Hospital / 5 Leaves That Help Cure Diabetes And Process On Using Them / 6 Amazing Health Benefits Of Soursop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 12:01am On Nov 13, 2023
Soursop and soursop leaves are used in traditional medicine, and it has been used to treat a wide range of health conditions. With its strong nutrient profile, it provides a variety of health benefits.

I made mine at home....See the picture below....I noticed that It is rich in Vitamin C, which is an antioxidant, boosts the immune system. Researches have found it has anti-cancer properties and anti-hypertensive properties.

Health benefits of soursop leaves tea with Honey

✅✅It help to curb chances of cancer

Soursop leaves has Cytotoxic effects on cancer the same compounds found in Chemotherapy and Radiation. It’s effective at killing cancer sells. Acetogenins (acg’s) a phytochemicals compound found in the leaf and seed of Soursop have shown in clinicals to kill several cancer types including breast cancer, leukemia, prostate cancer,Melanoma, Skin Cancer, Colorectal, Liver and Lung.

✅✅ treats inflammation
Incidentally,the soursop leafs have been widely used for the treatment of inflammation and oxidative streas. It’s known for it’s anti oxidant and anti inflammation properties. The leafs are normally boiled into a tea and consumed for its medicinal benefits.

✅✅Boost sperm count, sperm quality and promote production of healthy sperm
Soursop Fruit Extract (SFE) have been reported to have mitigated the caffeine-induced toxicity on weight of testes and epididymis, sperm motility, sperm count and sperm head abnormality in the mammalian model.

✅✅ Treats chronic diseases
The soursop fruit or graviola tree leaves also use to treat stomach ailments, fever, gout, chronic kidney disease undergoing hemodialysis, parasitic infections, hypertension and rheumatism.

✅✅ Aids muscle function
Soursop leaves contains Potassium and Calcium, both of which contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function💪

✅✅Regulates and controls blood sugar… Good for diabetics
Is soursop good for diabetes? Certain ingredients in soursop leaves include phytochemicals, which may help to regulate blood glucose levels and prevent spikes. Maintaining a healthy blood sugar level is important because it can help protect the vessels that supply blood to important organs, such as the heart.

Weight loss
Drinking a daily cup of soursop leaves tea helps to burn calories and reduce body fat and weight.

Antioxidant properties
Antioxidants are compounds that help neutralize harmful compounds called free oxygen radicals, which can cause damage to cells, causes chronic diseases like rheumatism and hasten aging. Studies show that soursop and soursop leaves is high in antioxidants, which may help prevent cell damage and could lower the risk of chronic diseases.

Fights off bacteria infection.
Tea from soursop leaves is able to effectively kill off multiple types of bacteria, including strains that can cause gingivitis, tooth decay and yeast infections.

Soursop leaves tea is good for the kidneys
The juice of the soursop fruit and leaves can be a very effective diuretic as it can cleanse the kindeys and remove excess toxins and salts from the body.

How to prepare The Recipe

👉Get 2 or 3 fresh soursop leaves. Fresh leaves are the best.
👉Put the leaves and fresh sliced ginger in a kettle/pot....cook for 10 or 15 mins.
👉Then seive out the water into a glass jar or plastic.....then measure out half tumbler or of it...
👉Add 2 or 3 tablespoons of Raw honey 🍯 to it.
👉Stir it and enjoy Long life and sound health from a glass of the soursop leaves recipe.

Best taken in the night 20 or 30 mins after dinner moderately.

It's the duty of Nuel Divine Farms to make available Raw Original Honey direct from the bees for human consumption and home uses.

Contact Us On ➡️ O81-O16 - 6 67 7 1 or the number on the picture below°°° Nationwide Delivery is available....Health is wealth

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2023
It's good to always go natural ways
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2023
writeprof:

If Africa realises the potentials of the medicinal herbs God has blessed us with, the West neocolonial oppression of our health sector would stop. Our forefathers lived longer by eating natural and medicinal plants.
more reason why we should always go natural ways.

Just like china....they believe so much in herbs 🌿,they utilize it that's why they do live long.
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Natural supplements
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 9:46am On Nov 16, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Originalsly: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2023
Knowledge is key. The one health benefit of soursop I can swear for is it is verrrrry effective in ridding the body if cancer. Chemotherapy or radiation is no match to soursop. Try it to prove me wrong.... use the recipe OP posted. Do you know someone that used Chemotherapy?... very expensive ... prolonged and painful and yet ... despite confident shouts of "the cancer is in remission ... on average ... within 5 years we learn the cancer has returned ... the person is on a palliative... and finally the person is no longer with us .... all within 5 years. It is ineffective and deadly.

1 Like

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2023
Originalsly:
Knowledge is key. The one health benefit of soursop I can swear for is it is verrrrry effective in ridding the body if cancer. Chemotherapy or radiation is no match to soursop. Try it to prove me wrong.... use the recipe OP posted. Do you know someone that used Chemotherapy?... very expensive ... prolonged and painful and yet ... despite confident shouts of "the cancer is in remission ... on average ... within 5 years we learn the cancer has returned ... the person is on a palliative... and finally the person is no longer with us .... all within 5 years. It is ineffective and deadly.

glad you got value from the article.

Stay healthy
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2023
Greenlyf:
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Weepnow: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Greenlyf:
👉Put the leaves and fresh sliced ginger in a kettle/pot....cook for 10 or 15 mins.

Everything you stated in the post is confirmed from a renowned health practitioner.

But there's a catch, cooking leaves and spices reduces the potency of the medication.

Rather
Let the water boil
Put off the fire
Add the leaves and spices
Cover and leave it for 15 to 20 mins
Ready to serve.

Hope this bit of info is helpful and welcomed.

4 Likes

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
Weepnow:

Everything you stated in the post is confirmed from a renowned health practitioner.

But there's a catch, cooking leaves and spices reduces the potency of the medication.

Rather
Let the water boil
Put off the fire
Add the leaves and spices
Cover and leave it for 15 to 20 mins
Ready to serve.

Hope this bit of info is helpful and welcomed.

Nice input

But you know boiling also help facilitate the rate at which the nutrients from the rhizome diffuses back into the water.

Nice idea ,you gat there..

Glad you got value from the article
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2023
Greenlyf:
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 5:57am On Nov 22, 2023
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by imagrg(m): 6:17am On Nov 22, 2023
How much is 1litre of honey?
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
Greenlyf:
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2023
Greenlyf:
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2023
Greenlyf:
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Natural supplements
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 4:58am On Nov 26, 2023
imagrg:
How much is 1litre of honey?

Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2023
Good morning
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
Very effective
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2023
Health is wealth
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2023
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2023
How far bro

Can I cook the one I can use for a week? I'll just have to reboil it daily

Getting the fresh leaves consistently is hard where I'm at.

Greenlyf:
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2023
Scrit:
How far bro

Can I cook the one I can use for a week? I'll just have to reboil it daily

Getting the fresh leaves consistently is hard where I'm at.

yes you can but it's advisable to redo it after 3 or 5 days
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
Greenlyf:
yes you can but it's advisable to redo it after 3 or 5 days

Okay boss thank you
Re: Outstanding Benefits Of Soursop Leaves That You Don't Know by Greenlyf: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
Natural supplements

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I find Steroids? / COVID-19 Update For November 15 2021 In Nigeria / Fresh Glow Soap Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.