Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? (2164 Views)

How Longest Have You Chased A Girl Before You Quit? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
U asked a question nd still went ahead to answer the same question. No need for other pple's input because u've given a brief nd a concise answer 2ur topic.
Re: How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? by ashawopikin(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Trustmea:
Okay just like the topic depict, how long will you spend in chasing a girl inorder to get her acceptance and eat the forbidden fruit of her. For those that take 3 months to 2yrs chasing same girl I want to let u know that a lady knows what she wants in a guy the first time she sees him and 1 week is even enough for me. So tell me how long will you keep chasing a girl to get her attention, acceptance, eat her apple or marry her before giving up entirely?
Chase money, girls will chase you
Re: How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? by Illegal1(m): 8:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
omoh........i no fit chase any grl pass 1 wk ooh

any grl wen go accept u,no nid to stress u.

1 Like

Re: How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? by MrBroke(m): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thank God for me nah women dey chase me.
Re: How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? by Proserpina: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
Candidlady:
A guy is not supposed to give up on a lady... The chase should be forever

God created gender M to chase after gender F.. it is a commandment

Shut up!!! undecided undecided. It is not by force to talk. Mumu race to power 1 million
Re: How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? by anochuko01(m): 1:54am On Jun 17, 2023
Chased a girl for a year plus, she still never agreed.

The longer it takes a girl to agree to date you, the less likely that she's really into you.

My first gf says yes to me just a day after asking her out, and we dated for over 2 years.

I've got girls that'll say yes to me on the spot if I ask them out today.

So, ideally, I'd say a maximum of 1 month from the day you ask is enough to give an answer. After that, move on like you never met her.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? by DesChyko: 7:40am On Jun 17, 2023
As long as he is not busy with important things.
Re: How Long Is A Guy Supposed To Chase A Girl Before Giving Up? by ITbomb(m): 7:42am On Jun 17, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if I'm human cos I don't just understand how I hustle to make money and be begging some liability to come and enjoy it
And some beg for months

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies This Is Harmful To Your Womb, Always Do This Now!!! / She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status / Emergence Of Hook Up ‘HK’ In Nupe Land And The Need For Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.