Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status (2151 Views)

My Girlfriend Keeps Posting Her Ex Pictures On Her Whatsapp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by PapaGee3(m): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2023

There's this causal female friend of mine that likes posting my pics on her WhatsApp status with romantic captions.

What does this mean?

Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by Tit4Tat1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 13, 2023
Go get a life nitwit

4 Likes

Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by Ballzproblem2: 8:50pm On Aug 13, 2023
PapaGee3:

There's this causal female friend of mine that likes posting my pics on her WhatsApp status with romantic captions.

What does this mean?

awkward, living fake life that's very sad.
Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2023
She likes you.. cheapish
Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by falcon01: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2023
PapaGee3:

What does this mean?

you can't keep up with her bro, she's been on it for 10 years. At first I thought she was clowning then slowly realised that's just who she is. But let's see how far you'll go🤣

2 Likes

Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by Snowx: 8:33am On Aug 14, 2023
Tit4Tat1:
Go get a life nitwit

Let me add "dimwit"
Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by UcheKingsley1: 10:15am On Aug 14, 2023
PapaGee3:

What does this mean?

For validation of herself, she might not have any interest in you, she is doing it as a show off from a lack of serious boy in her life.
Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by defashan: 12:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
PapaGee3:

What does this mean?

What is wrong with you? Did you not have lots of care when you were young? Are you lacking love in your life?

Why don’t you seek expert help to manage your mental health? Just an advice.

From liking your profile photo to people posting and commenting on your photos.

What really is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by Toks2008(m): 12:46pm On Aug 14, 2023
PapaGee3:

What does this mean?

You just might be the only one seeing it.

1 Like

Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by Bashnigga(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
She's using you to make her ex jealous.
Issa simple sturvs
Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by Manhood85(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
I won't be surprised that you are the only one seeing it, just to fool you. Whatsapp status can be configured to who should see it. Take note.

1 Like

Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by KingDash09(m): 3:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Let me add ”Shitwit”
Snowx:

Let me add "dimwit"
Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by Bigseven(m): 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
How old are the both of you??
Re: She Posts My Photo On Her Whatsapp Status by jeromestarks: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
She's using the Op to make her real boyfriend jealous so that he (the bf) can think she has many guys chasing her and desire her more.

We know the game.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Blocked My SIM Card Of 7 Years / My Younger Brother Greatest Surprise: His Girlfriend Was Not A Virgin! / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Done For Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.