Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates (36702 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Atm99(m): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Inec can interpret it to mean anything they like

With this your reply, I pity your generation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

You fall back to the copies of the agents and police.by the way,no one is alleging manipulation at collation point.
The cases is simple. INEC announced results that do not exist anywhere, both on IREV and on paper copies at every level of collation points to favor APC.
To cover up their lies they uploaded blurred images.
I have said it before, cover-ups are more demanding than the actual deeds.
Just like you tried to cover up your lies today on the Profs testimony by quoting an irrelevant portion of the proceeding when asked to provide evidence of your false claims.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The electoral act supercedes the guidelines

EA Section 60(5)
(5) The presiding offcer shall transfer the result including the total number of accredited voters and the result of the ballot in a manner as prescribed by the Commission.

Do you understand the bolded
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by BATified23(m): 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
Egoat:

Omo.. The bolded tho.
These people dey read extensively before dey face judges?

😂 😂 E shock you?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Inec can interpret it to mean anything they like

INEC cannot interpret it to mean anything because they made several sensitisation video's which they keey circulating daily on their youthbe and twitter page on voting and collation process

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
engineerboat:

EA Section 60(5)
(5) The presiding offcer shall transfer the result including the total number of accredited voters and the result of the ballot in a manner as prescribed by the Commission.

Do you understand the bolded

The commission says it chose manual.again,you cannot prove that inec did not transfer electronically
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
sonnie10:

The cases is simple. INEC announced results that do not exist anywhere, both on IREV and on paper copies at every level of collation points to favor APC.
To cover up their lies they uploaded blurred images.
I have said it before, cover-ups are more demanding than the actual deeds.
Just like you tried to cover up your lies today on the Profs testimony by quoting an irrelevant portion of the proceeding when asked to provide evidence of your false claims.

The sensible thing to do is to cross check other copies and see who is lying
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Atm99:

With this your reply, I pity your generation.

And yours kid
engineerboat:

INEC cannot interpret it to mean anything because they made several sensitisation video's which they keey circulating daily on their youthbe and twitter page on voting and collation process
Prove before the court non transmission
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The commission says it chose manual.again,you cannot prove that inec did not transfer electronically

That is a big lie, at no time did they say otherwise.

I put it to you to shiw where this was done before the election

Evidences aboud where they outlined the process.

So I put it out to you to show where and whenthis was done before the election

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

INEC not transmit electronically as stipulated in the guidelines.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
engineerboat:

INEC not transmit electronically as stipulated in the guidelines.
Prove before court
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
engineerboat:

That is a big lie, at no time did they say otherwise.

I put it to you to shiw where this was done before the election

Evidences aboud where they outlined the process.

So I put it out to you to show where and whenthis was done before the election

You will prove it unit by unit in court
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by mywells: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
Go to court ,now we're in the court you can't appear in the court,it's a shame for him to appear in the court,shame on Eye Neck, shame on their staff and lead counsel, if not these liar called lawyer are shameless how could you advocate for a corrupt institution like Eye Neck.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The sensible thing to do is to cross check other copies and see who is lying
The result INEC announced in favor of APC does not exist anywhere. It’s was made up .
Just like you made up stories about the Profs testimony.
Till now, you are still struggling to find evidence to support your claims
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by BabaRamota1980: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kukutenla:

Stealing is taking for yourself something that you do not own or have rights over. E.g. claiming Benue and Rivers as part of states won by APC when LP clearly won there

How do I know if what I take belongs to someone else, is there an arbiter of property?

Is there an arbiter of electoral votes? If the arbiter says Tinubu owns victory in Benue and Rivers, then how could it be said that he stole?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Kukutenla: 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Which of overrwhelming evidence apart from irev copies on which won't hold water? I asked you to show figures of the obi leading tinubu,you can't boy
Is it not same irev you're using to claim victory for Tinubu?
Or is it only acceptable only for Tinubu and no one else?
If apc can steal two states in broad daylight, what more can't they do in the remaining states?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

I'm still waiting for your Acclaimed press on manual transmission and jettison of IREV
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Kukutenla: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Obi rigged in anambra in 2010.all oresidens from 1960 rigged.by the way, why hasn't obi shown us how he won
Where's the evidence that all presidents rigged? Including buhari? Or Nnamdi Azikiwe in an election conducted by the British?
Having failed on the international stage you're running back home to defend your thievery?
Wow
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Garfield1 I'm waiting for your press where inec said they had jettison IREV

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Kukutenla: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

How do I know if what I take belongs to someone else, is there an arbiter of property?

Is there an arbiter of electoral votes? If the arbiter says Tinubu owns victory in Benue and Rivers, then how could it be said that he stole?

You'll know because you should know what belongs to you and what doesn't.

If the arbiter's result screen shows otherwise from what it announced, given that the arbiter is under Tinubu's party's govt, is that not a clear case of stealing? Anybody can declare anything, it's the facts to back it up that confirms the authenticity of the declaration or otherwise.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by shimolv: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
engineerboat:

Garfield1 I'm waiting for your press where inec said they had jettison IREV
He has no proof of that. He is a pathological liar ..
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

A court already said inec can transmit as they like

I think engaging you is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Kukutenla: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Oga even a toddler knows what belongs to him and what doesn't. This your question is silly with all due respect. You're making it seem like it was inec that made a mistake while it was APC that rigged then got INEC to stamp the rigging by declaring the rigged results.

The arbiter should rely on results as transmitted from polling units and not from thin air. That's what the rule says. Anything outside of that is fraudulent
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
engineerboat:

I'm still waiting for your Acclaimed press on manual transmission and jettison of IREV

The burden is on you to prove it not me
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kukutenla:

Is it not same irev you're using to claim victory for Tinubu?
Or is it only acceptable only for Tinubu and no one else?
If apc can steal two states in broad daylight, what more can't they do in the remaining states?

Prove it in the others
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by osemewa: 7:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
You are to be laughed at. Do you know how Obi got his mandate back? Let me explain a bit to you. Ngige and Ubas were fighting. They agreed in the end to remove Ngige at all costs. They presented results against Ngige. That could not have done but for the influence of UBAs connection with Obj. Do you know how many mandates Tinubu retrieved from courts? Go and be lest s
arcastic

h

They want to humiliate mahmood and the election defrauder, they are even surprised that the LP is this prepared. Go to court, go to court, you want to play with someone that reclaimed his governorship mandate, not once or twice but three times, Obi is mean and knows his onions, I foresee the break up of Nigeria if the judges try anything funny, the evidences are too glaring to toy with[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Fashionista01(f): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Frank688915:
See dem mumu ipob, so na like this una go dey continue 😂
Cry me a river.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Prove it in the others
Did I hear you say prove?
Have you proven that the testimony by the prof about IREV being a collation system was inconsistent as you have campaigned severally on here today?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
sonnie10:

Did I hear you say prove?
Have you proven that the testimony by the prof about IREV being a collation system was inconsistent as you have campaigned severally on here today?

Even if it is consistent,his analysis is incomplete as it was done with secondary evidence
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The burden is on you to prove it not me

You're the one that alleged

Here is your own word

senatordave1:

So i put to you that INEC did,but here you are saying otherwise so unless you want me to tell you that you're not a man of your word, prove otherwise or you accept that you goof on this one

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Onyeka Onwenu Hails Reno Omokri For Being 'Fearless And Courageous' / Gafaru Street In Lagos Flooded After A 12 Hour Rainfall / BREAKING: Amosun’s Aide Dies, SSG Injured In Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.