Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates (36674 Views)

TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by kollinz1234(m): 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
ogunijebu18:

Do they not act like slaves tho?
Do your Yoruba pastors not act like false prophets

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 8:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Even if it is consistent,his analysis is incomplete as it was done with secondary evidence that was collected, analyzed, processed and stored by INEC
Fixed!
Did anyone contest this?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The burden is on you to prove it not me

Here you go again, you are caught red handed on this one,the cobwebs entangled you already

Here is your claim, it's left to you to prove it not me, I've told you already with evidence that INEC did not, so be a man enough to prove your assumption

senatordave1:

The commission says it chose manual.again,you cannot prove that inec did not transfer electronically

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 8:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Even if it is consistent,his analysis is incomplete as it was done with secondary evidence

You cannot run away from your shadows

senatordave1:

The commission says it chose manual.again,you cannot prove that inec did not transfer electronically

Where and when dis INEC say this
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Frank688915: 8:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
Fashionista01:

Cry me a river.
you want make we reason mk i control you...i no dey joke with ibo babe though 😜
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
engineerboat:

You cannot run away from your shadows

Where and when dis INEC say this

Prove that inec didn't use electronic
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
engineerboat:

Here you go again, you are caught red handed on this one,the cobwebs entangled you already

Here is your claim, it's left to you to prove it not me, I've told you already with evidence that INEC did not, so be a man enough to prove your assumption

You didn't prove any thing.you must bring your proofs unit by unit
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

You have consistently affirmed that INEC used electronic technology.
You have also consistently said that the Prof relied only on these electronic information on IREV for his work.

You have also said the work of the Prof is inconsistent or incomplete because he did not incorporate the paper copies.

Do you agree with him that the incomplete data for IREV, cannot be used to determine who won the elections?

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

You want a unit by unit proof to match them with blurred documents on IREV?
I was thinking you were only a liar, I didn’t know you had other underlaying issues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
sonnie10:

You want a unit by unit proof to match them with blurred documents on IREV?
I was thinking you were only a liar, I didn’t know you had other underlaying issues.

That is the standard of proof required by law.see udom vs umanasuora 2015
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

That is the standard of proof required by law.see udom vs umanasuora 2015
Before or after the electoral act?
Can you tell us why they did not request for the IREV data in that judgment ?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by OsinAmaka: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
sogodihno:

It is not a theory it is reality, the only alternative is to win south and north central overwhelmingly, which Peter obi didn't

And who told you that he didn't win any of these?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
00FFT00:

Have you bothered to read Clause 48 of the INEC Regulation?. I know you don't read, so let me paraphrase for your benefit.

“The clause states that the result that is electronically transmitted will be employed for the purpose of collation and announcement of result. Therefore, in a situation of incorrectness or suspicion of manipulation, the electronically transmitted result supersedes other forms of result appearing before the collation officer.”

Do you see where your tons of lies and showboating fall flat on its face?.
The guy know what he is doing. He just want to damping obidients zeal and nothing more. No amount of corrections you throw at him, he won't take it but instead still making more unfound argument not in law or outright lie to justify his assertion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by hapimanrepublic: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
My kind of gee... wink
Trust22:

LOL... I FOR JUST CALL YOU MUMU BUT LET ME BE POLITE

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
sonnie10:

Before or after the electoral act?
Can you tell us why they did not request for the IREV data in that judgment ?

The 2022 electoral act didn't affect terms of evidences.the osun judgment killed irev
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The 2022 electoral act didn't affect terms of evidences.the osun judgment killed irev
Does the Court make laws? Is the electoral act not a law?
Is IREV not part of the electoral act?
Is the court selective on what law to enforce?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

You're the one alleging here

senatordave1:

So be man enough to accept your goof
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IfnobeGod20: 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Please can you quote that part of the judgement for us. You just like lying with reckless abandon. I have told you that it was the same lawyers that cracked the case still holding forth for Obi and LP and you cannot know more than them when it comes to election matters. Stop disturbing yourself and lying around.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

The guy know what he is doing. He just want to damping obidients zeal and nothing more. No amount of corrections you throw at him, he won't take it but instead still making more unfound argument not in law or outright lie to justify his assertion.

I agree with my learned brother Kekere-Ekun, JSC, that the failure to follow the Manual and Guidelines which were made in exercise of the powers conferred by the Electoral Act, cannot in itself render the election void. And this should not be understood to mean that the innovation of the Card Reader is in conflict with the relevant Sections of the Electoral Act.

Permit me, again, Your noble Lordships, to state, with emphasis that the Card Reader was introduced by INEC with good intentions. However, a distinction must always be drawn between the effect of a law made by the legislature (National Assembly: i.e. the Electoral Act: the Constitution, etc) and a rule of procedure (by whatever name called) by any other authority with a view to facilitating the smooth running or operation of a given institution. Breach of the former can be severer and fatal than breach in case of the latter. In this appeal, Section 138(2) decisively settles the

The above is from justice tanko Muhammed of the supreme court in wike vs dakuku
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Please can you quote that part of the judgement for us. You just like lying with reckless abandon. I have told you that it was the same lawyers that cracked the case still holding forth for Obi and LP and you cannot know more than them when it comes to election matters. Stop disturbing yourself and lying around.

let me make it clear that the provisions of the Electoral Act are superior to any letter or directive of the Independent National Electoral Commission. That superiority is clearly stated in Section 138(2) of the Electoral Act 2010 (as amended) as follows:-

"An act or omission which may be contrary to an instruction or direction or directive of the Commission or of an officer appointed for the purpose of the election but which is not contrary to the provisions of this Act shall not of itself be a ground for questioning the election."

Thus, when the Independent National Electoral Commission directed that only card reader machine shall be used for accreditation and when it failed, its staff resorted to manual accreditation, that infraction did not for any reason amount to a ground for questioning the election of the appellant.

From justice nwali nguta
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
engineerboat:

You're the one alleging here

So be man enough to accept your goof

Lp and pdp are the one alleging non transmission
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by senatordave1(m): 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
sonnie10:
Does the Court make laws? Is the electoral act not a law?
Is IREV not part of the electoral act?
Is the court selective on what law to enforce?

Irev is not
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Altern8tor: 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

The proof happening in court is a joke to u abi
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 10:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Good.the one inec holds is the most important...
Assuming there's a rerun in 1800) units,that's about 10 mil voters.maximum average turnout is 30#% that is 3 mil.but scattered polls usually experience lower or abysmal turnout but let's leave it at 3 mil.higgest obi can get is 2mil which cannot change anything.in reality,less than 2 mil will come out

Yet INEC chairman is running away from being served the subpoena?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Did Hillary not accuse trump of rigging,did trump not cry of rigging? Which Nigerian election was ever 100% ? Indomie generation

This one will not be same as usual.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by MyPoint: 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
aswani:

Subpoena means: Ordering a person to attend a court.

Obi's lawyers are about to run out of time.

Each of the subpoena witness submitted statement of witness on Oath. SWO .

Why are you claiming or acting like you did not hear where the lawyers were refering to their statements and paragraphs in their statements?

Was the drama yesterday between your lawyers, LP lawyers and Prof not because Prof wanted to make correction to change a typographical error of Rivers state to Benue state.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Fashionista01(f): 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
IamV:

The Court now adjourns till Monday June 19, 2023 at 2pm for the continuation of hearing.

--------------------

Thank you everyone who kept this thread going and my beautiful silent observers, you're all appreciated.

For now,take care and have a lovely weekend ahead,see you all on Monday ,2:00pm.

#Onelove.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by sonnie10: 10:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Irev is not
Why was it brought during the presidential elections?
Why was Yakubu caught on camera saying that he will use it?
Why did they upload some documents on it ?
Why did INEC produce and issued those documents as CTC of the presidential results?
Is that why INEC have objected to those evidence?
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Fashionista01:

Thank you.

You're welcome.
Sweet dreams & do have a lovely weekend ahead.
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by engineerboat(m): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
senatordave1:

Lp and pdp are the one alleging non transmission

While You are the one claiming that they Said that They will only use manual.

So for me not say that You're spreading false information, redeem yourself now
Re: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
stocktaker:
There are some things going on in Court IamV is withholding here he only type what he want you to know

It seems you are preview to those things happening that isn't depicted here, why don't you add them or create another thread to give a complete overview of happenings?

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Militants Kill A Soldier In Ikorodu, Lagos (Photos) / President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) / Biafra War: Your Comment Disgraceful, Shows Lack Of Wisdom – Sam Amadi To Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.