Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,491 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR (49142 Views)

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by MisterBanny(m): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ok. We wish Dami the Best and pray that she breaks every breakable record. I am surprised at the ongoing cooking competition Nationwide yet some of us are still unable to find food.

1 Like

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by STEWpid(f): 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Chai..

There's cooking war in Nigeria.
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by EmmaLege: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hmm
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by MorataFC: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ghen-ghen
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
femisplash:

Technically, she has broken it already, it's left to someone else to break Damy's record. Since it has been confirmed there's no time limit to break a record, make everybody go drink cold water.

Hilda bassey is to carry her certificate for a minimum of 1 year before it can be declared broken by another person and dammy didnt even apply before cooking...stop saying what you have no idea about.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Carlylepneuma: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
Well congrats to her
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by spartachico(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
wahala , i think GWR should also watch the video where she said she did not do it to break or set another record.

1 Like

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by HEBEI: 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
Did she break the record
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by BreconHills(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
press9jatv:
Great response from GWR management. Chef Danny is about to break record

It's the kind of rags to fame story that GWR really like. Not that Dami is dirt poor but she certainly is not a celebrity chef. Lot more human interest angles to spin from her story. I would personally love for her to break the record.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by vvvbobby205(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Madmohamed123:
ibom people see your enemy is yeruba because our sister brake the record they want to but sand for her gari

Evill people why you don't brake it before yeruba and bad bele

Omo, tribalism for Guiness Book of Records again. I fear una. Even oyinbo we get the thing talk say she get grounds to contest. But una, na this mentality make this country dey where e still dey

"Out sister"

Pele o, aburo Hilda

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by mariahAngel(f): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
press9jatv:

Afi chef Danny. undecided

1 Like

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Bahamas95(m): 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Dammy looks more like a chef to me unlike that other one...... Decency is written all over her.

7 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Tooreda: 2:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
siofra:
She will NOT break Hilda's record undecided

Your gender, I assume.
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Mrfeel: 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
femisplash:

Technically, she has broken it already, it's left to someone else to break Damy's record. Since it has been confirmed there's no time limit to break a record, make everybody go drink cold water.
Only if she has the evidence to prove she actually cooked for 120 hours , Hilda with all her public display , 7 hours was still deducted from the 100 hours she claimed she did , left with only 93 hours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by sportskid(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Fake news, GWR is not away of her application. Besides she violated several rules like offing her gas. It's ok to break a record. But whosoever is pushing this innocent girl is just selfish envious and wicked.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Fuckingmallam45(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
muykem:
It is well. I have read a lot of GWR rules on this platform. Only God knows where they are getting those rules from.
Even me I'm confused as well😂😂, is like those people are working directly with GWR😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by dyera(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
It is safe to say that my calling this girl bad names was a result of misunderstanding. I really didn't like the fact that she wanted to break Hilda's record before Guinness finished reviewing it. But although she started her attempt to break Hilda record while Hilda's was still under review, Guinness will not start reviewing her attempt until they finished reviewing Hilda's and give her certificate.

1 Like

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Jostoman: 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
press9jatv:
she will be the second person from nigeria after the Amiable hilda baci

2 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Tonytonex(m): 2:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
press9jatv:
someone will soon break hers with 300hrs grin

3 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by abbeyfel: 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
talented321:
what if she do?
What if she does is the right English. Take note!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Maj196(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
Wahala for Hilda lipsrsealed
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
Hilda is a big girl and a brand on her own. She has supported this girl. So what's this girl offence that everyone is crying more than the bereaved? They abuse hell out of that Indian lady that held the record before just because of Hilda wanted to break her own. Now someone else want to attempt to do her thing, they started abusing her again. What a double standard? Leave the GWR team to do their job.
I repeat Hilda is a brand already, she can even pay the innocent girl salary because of her wealth, and or can even help her to spotlight. She has a good heart. So leave them alone and let them enjoy their own popularity in their own way.

6 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by johnfem321: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
I pray she breaks the new record.. I wonder why people are criticizing her.. some people are just overly emotion in everything .. let look at it from this perspective..

Record are there to be broken..

If Messi is the highest goal scorer and Ronaldo score a goal the next day to break mercy record.. do you blame Ronaldo for breaking the record ?

If Usain Bolt is the fastest runner with world record and another person breaks his world record does that make the person evil, or jealous or a Yoruba hater

If Ronaldo inspire mbappe as a kid to be one of the best player in the world .. does that make mbappe an envious person for trying to become the best in the world

Let stop hating on each other.. record are there to be broken.. it helps us grow and help know what human being are capable of .. in few years people will do 500hours and more of cooking..

5 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Risingblue008(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
9ja like competition,
Well,
She don make name for her self and e go surely pave way for her
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Firstcitizen: 2:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Rayban25:

Oga that article is for people to drive traffic to their page..the news is false..go to Twitter GWR and verify

You dey mind dem
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Machinegun91(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
GWR should consider beauty and shape too.

Looking at Hilda's pretty face and shape alone is another GWR breaker.
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Mecka: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
mariahAngel:

Afi chef Danny. undecided
bia nwanyia, when are you creating a record for frying plantain
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by jesmond3945: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
[code][/code]
press9jatv:

https://fij.ng/article/guinness-world-records-aware-of-chef-dammys-cooking-marathon-willing-to-review-evidence/#:~:text=%E2%80%9CWe%20are%20aware%20of%20Chef,record%20attempt%20has%20been%20completed.%E2%80%9D&text=Polianskaya%20said%20there%20was%20no,to%20break%20their%20own%20records.

Chef is a product of grace, may she succeed

#GWR #guinessworldrecord
is this going to reduce the price of fuel?
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by DOM7: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
If a country can boldly declared sex as sport and many people appreciate it why not convert this cooking exercise as sport in Nigeria or we are waiting until the White started it then we copy.we need to be original for once.
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by samfort: 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
BATified2023:
so because person graduate with first class from a family then nobody should aspire to do that again right so it won’t b like bad belle

So because your brother is successful u shouldn’t hustle to b successful so it won’t b like bad belle

D earlier d better u kids understand that records are meant to b broken
Abi o,thank you joo my brother/sister, some people don't even know the simple meaning of record breaking, hate speech everywhere . God has already signed Dammy to break the record, haters should go and hug transformer. Congratulations to both Baci and Dammy
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by ceejay80s(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Make una drop this case, she no qualify
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by kokorokoman: 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Rayban25:

Help me tell that to @Batified2023 fool that keeps quoting me in his ignorance

I know he didnt go to their official Twitter page to check instead he tagged me to fake news...Batified2023 again..you've proven you're a continuous olodo.
this shows you and the person you quoted either doesn't not understand simple english or did not even bother to read the body of the news or maybe the report was to complex for you guys to understand.
read again ''Alina Polianskaya, a public relations executive at the GWR, confirmed this to FIJ on Thursday''.
did you see were they said it was posted on twitter?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video) / Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.