Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR (49167 Views)

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / Guinness World Records Certifies Hilda Baci's Longest Cooking Marathon Record / Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
siofra:
She will NOT break Hilda's record undecided
Why or how?
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Padipadi(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lmao..
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by kokorokoman: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Rayban25:

Hilda bassey is to carry her certificate for a minimum of 1 year before it can be declared broken by another person and dammy didnt even apply before cooking...stop saying what you have no idea about.
which kind misinformation be this, werey say ''stop saying what you have no ideal about''
so despite what you read that there is no time limit for breaking any record and anybody can attempt breaking any record without GWR awareness you are still typing this.
na wa o

2 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Slynation(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
News from one Abimbola Abatta is been circulated as GWR and self acclaimed learned ones are falling for it...

1 Like

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by livenija: 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
I hope she doesn't win, let's b straight here.

Someone just finish theirs, she never even enjoy her win other one carry her self come forward.

Now imagine if she win now n another person in less than 2wks break her record, she go happy shey

1 Like

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by ennygr8: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

Broken by putting off her gas?
when you turn GWR that vet procedures and criteria?

1 Like

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
kokorokoman:
this shows you and the person you quoted either doesn't not understand simple english or did not even bother to read the body of the news or maybe the report was to complex for you guys to understand.
read again ''Alina Polianskaya, a public relations executive at the GWR, confirmed this to FIJ on Thursday''.
did you see were they said it was posted on twitter?

For your info write now I dont even care about the thread...the person I'm quoting generally says rubbish about what he dosent know to try form a strawman argument...the idiot dosent even know that the current certificate holder is to hold it for at least a year...if you check his posts you'll see how stupid he is....that's why I asked if he even checked and I know he didnt..so just forget the issue
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by tosyne2much(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
BATified2023:
so because person graduate with first class from a family then nobody should aspire to do that again right so it won’t b like bad belle

So because your brother is successful u shouldn’t hustle to b successful so it won’t b like bad belle

D earlier d better u kids understand that records are meant to b broken
This brings us to the world best competition between Ronaldo and Messi

Messi wins this year's balon D'or and Ronaldo will strive so hard to make sure he overthrowns Messi next year
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
kokorokoman:
which kind misinformation be this, werey say ''stop saying what you have no ideal about''
so despite what you read that there is no time limit for breaking any record and anybody can attempt breaking any record without GWR awareness you are still typing this.
na wa o

I dont think you went to school.

If you had sense you will even know that article is fake first of all

Whether dammy tries to break the record now or later on..as long as hilda is holding the certificate it will be in her hand for at least a year please read and research well dont you understand English are you this daft?...I wont reply you again

2 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Armaggedon: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
Believe this at your own peril!
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by sonssyo: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
TossTos:
With her on and off style of cook-a-thon?
She's yet to be serious about the GWR

grin grin grin grin
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Biodun2019(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
“It is possible to submit evidence after a record attempt has been completed.”

2 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Guestlander: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
MisterBanny:
This is a good one coming from GWR. I was sad when I heard that that Dami's effort could be in vain for not alerting the GWR prior to her exercise

That is obviously nonsense. You don't even need to inform them before hand. Someone who had the biggest bladder stone removed from his stomach couldn't have known he was breaking a guiness world record.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
Armaggedon:
Believe this at your own peril!

The mumus that are quoting me dont know that this is fake news.

Dammy didnt even apply for this thing she didnt follow due process...it takes a little while to receive your application before you can start cooking but ignorant fools keep misyarning
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Sigmundbest: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2023
Madmohamed123:
ibom people see your enemy is yeruba because our sister brake the record they want to but sand for her gari

Evill people why you don't brake it before yeruba and bad bele
u are a mumu person
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by airsaylongcome: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
livenija:
I hope she doesn't win, let's b straight here.

Someone just finish theirs, she never even enjoy her win other one carry her self come forward.

Now imagine if she win now n another person in less than 2wks break her record, she go happy shey

I will explain with an example. On May 12 2006, Justin Gatlin held the 100m world record with a time of 9.766 seconds. On June 11 2006, Asafa Powell collected the record back with a time of 9.763 seconds. Records are meant to be broken irrespective of how long they have been held

1 Like

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Sermwell(m): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bahamas95:
Dammy looks more like a chef to me unlike that other one...... Decency is written all over her.
What do you know about them personally to determine who is more decent? Just by thier dress code?? grin grin una funny I swear! cheesy
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
5 Keys To Be Freed From Financial Captivity

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQHYDECfxfk
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by BluntCrazeMan: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
press9jatv:
Great response from GWR management. Chef Danny is about to break record
She didn't keep to the simple rules of the game though..
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Bahamas95(m): 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Sermwell:

What do you know about them personally to determine who is more decent? Just by thier dress code?? grin grin una funny I swear! cheesy
Not only the dress code, oloshoism dey show for women eyes if you dey observant.

One thing I dey sure of be say Dammy tòto tight pass that other chef own......I fit bet am with you.
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by judedwriter(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

There's cooking war in Nigeria.

And the irony is that plenty hunger is still in the land undecided
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by engroke(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Online warriors and bullies should rest
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Biodun2019(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
press9jatv:

The Guinness World Records (GWR) is aware of Damilola Adeparusi’s attempt to break the record for the longest cooking marathon by an individual.

Alina Polianskaya, a public relations executive at the GWR, confirmed this to FIJ on Thursday.

The GWR also debunked the claim that the chef’s effort was in vain as she did not apply before attempting to break a record. “We are aware of Chef Dammy’s cooking marathon,” the organisation stated. “It is possible to submit evidence after a record attempt has been completed.”

Polianskaya said there was no waiting time to break an existing record and added that it was possible for people to break their own records.

#GWR #guinessworldrecord
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by izicooo(f): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Congratulations chef Dammy, just keep pushing, some of us believe in youm
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by spencekat(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
But some news had it that she didn't notify GWR about the event .
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by naijapikin2(m): 3:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Daaamn dammy.

This whole thing reeks of bad belleism.

Well if it pans out good for her fine.
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Tchinaidi(m): 3:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
Yoruba to the world..Them think say na only them cook.Abegi make we hear word.Oloun Oba

1 Like

Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by R0LL0N(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Now it’s time for Dammy to stand by her word, she is not doing it for the award but for being a small girl.
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Nahunger(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
siofra:
She will NOT break Hilda's record undecided

Yes, she will only break (GWR) Guinness World Record
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by Mistermamus(m): 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
FAKE NEWS!!!!! GWR can only be broken Once a year
Re: We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR by WHITELIGHTER: 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
TossTos:
With her on and off style of cook-a-thon?
She's yet to be serious about the GWR

Stop hating....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment KFC Was Shared At An Event After Food Finished (pics/video) / A Nairalander Caught A Big Python, Cooked It And Ate It With His Family (Photos) / Before You Take Canned Drinks Again, Read This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.