Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits (5555 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Raalsalghul: 5:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
she is trying to "MARK HER TERRITORY"....but then again, just because she does, doesnt mean she wants to get married tomorrow. relax and enjoy the ride, while it lasts.

i dont get it, can you pls tell us again:" whats so bad about this girl?!"

Sometimes men are not just ready. Doesn't matter how homely, supportive, good, wife material a woman is.

Speaking from experience.

2 Likes

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by JustPowerApps(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
The summary I guess is, you ticked her box, she on the other hand did not tick yours. She's offering body to stay in the relationship.

Nigerian girls be forming housewives whenever they see guy to steadily bank roll. My advice for you is to tell her you don't like what she is doing. If she however did not take your words for it. Serve her🎁🍹

This is the fate of most Nigerian girls, they leave guys that love them to join body with guys who don't give a damn about them.

1 Like

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:
I don't fancy coming online to seek relationship advice, because I believe, I have learnt a lot from past relationships and have myself addicted to the REDPILL.

But this current situation has got me so confused that I need your advice to unwind me. I know I have called so many SIMPS for not knowing what I known a long time ago. But please use responsible words when addressing me. Please.

I got into a relationship after a lot of disturbance and serious entanglement from Victoria. She knew that I had other girls I play with but always makes out time to see me whenever I make such request. She plays the loyalty card very well that she got me confused at some point and I asked her out. She unhesistantly accepted and was overjoyed. She is so addictive that I am loving again. But omo, recently, like 9 weeks back, she started a new routine of leaving behind her pant and wears my shot home when leaving. This I ignored the first and second time she did it. But queried her after the third time. She said we are one thats why she can confidently leave her pant behind. But am unsettled with her response. Now she has 3 or 5 of her gowns in my house and 2 of my hoodie and more than 5 of my shirt in her custody. Last week I got new shirts and other clothing stuff to replenish the lost ones.

But that is not my concern. It troubles me that she has plans for me. Which might be getting more serious with me and am not interested in marriage, yet or calling anyone my FIANCEE.
Aside marriage what else do you think she has in box for me. I jokingly told her one day that I will use her pant for ritual and she said that means she may not be able to bear children for me. And secondly, that I cant go that extent to hurt her. She can cook, works as a secretary in a small tech company at my side. She is not demanding. Like i havent spent up to 10k on her but has spend more on me.

I want to end the relationship. Thats wat is largely on my mind now. But your advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Ike agwu lam o. Am confused honestly.

You're simp...

How old are you or the girl

Now she maybe doing all those stuffs does not
Mean she won't Diss you for another guy if opportunities come, forget those love things those are not true reality
If she is your babe allow her drop her clothes, at your place it doesn't remove anything from you, taking your clothes you can caution her for it
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

She has her friends believing that am her future. Which I know am not. grin
She works so hard to see I treat girls less harshly. She thinks am the devil and am rude to girls. Hanty some times stays naked cooking, reading, watching movies all naked. Na her house she dey.

She cant own me.

The girl is the one foolish for trying...may our sister not meet your kind and our brothers too

2 Likes

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

You're simp...

How old are you or the girl

Now she maybe doing all those stuffs does not
Mean she won't Diss you for another guy if opportunities come, forget those love things those are not true reality
If she is your babe allow her drop her clothes, at your place it doesn't remove anything from you, taking your clothes you can caution her for it

Which one be how old am I?
I dont want serious entanglement, its simple
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
Nonywendy:

First of all how old is she? She is eager and serious to be in a relationship, she did that to safeguard her territory. Then for u, if u r not ready to have only her as a gf then break up now. U r just a player

Am not a player bro. Just dating grin
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
Edipet:
if SIMP advise you or clear your confusion you go take??

Simps dont know themselves talkmore of advising someone.
Tell the simp to keep his advice.
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
SIMPonPatrol:

So because you are young you want to spend 5 years fvkking her then after you have finished expanding her puscy you will abandon her for another guy to marry abi? angry

Dats y i will forever go for a virgin. Even though I met her one.
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

Which one be how old am I?
I dont want serious entanglement, its simple

Then draw the boundary, as far she knows you're single then be ready for heart hunting from her....
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Then draw the boundary, as far she knows you're single then be ready for heart hunting from you.....

Girls are cheap bro. I dont hunt, they hunt me. Am valuable, very.
Make ur sister no see me grin
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

Girls are cheap bro. I dont hunt, they hunt me. Am valuable, very.
Make ur sister no see me grin

I just did a correction, I meant hear hunting from her

Girls are cheap when you have money, with no money you go insult and disloyalty
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
kkins25:
because of you Pinkpill don collect 3 points. why u no change monika? 😂

Baba am always me and not a chameleon. Changing my moniker will extremely lower my self esteem.
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 7:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
Berrityga:
Leave am for us wey dey interested. Rubbish, this the one problem men have when they see a good girl they will treat her like dirt and follow all those olosho. Guy leave her for us. Rest abeg.

Go find girlfriend, baba. E easy bro. Very easy.
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
marlow1962:
Gather them and burn them. Why harboring dirt's in your house? Or are you a dirty G too?

I think sey, i rough o. But dis guy rough pass me. grin
But why u go burn person clothes without their consent?
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 7:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lanmon:
According to what u have typed , bro she ain't bad
she just dey let anyother babe wey come say person dun dey dis territory oh....don't b naive n loseirl because she take ur shit n according to u she spends more, so wetin remain
But I must respect how u feel, no marriage n shit but di red flag or whatever u see it as might b good....u go see say her own even small compared to others

Peace be unto u ✌️

I have peace always. Thanks bro
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
JustPowerApps:
The summary I guess is, you ticked her box, she on the other hand did not tick yours. She's offering body to stay in the relationship.

Nigerian girls be forming housewives whenever they see guy to steadily bank roll. My advice for you is to tell her you don't like what she is doing. If she however did not take your words for it. Serve her🎁🍹

This is the fate of most Nigerian girls, they leave guys that love them to join body with guys who don't give a damn about them.

Guy you na G. U sabi well well. If u see wetin one girl do me dat year eh.
I for commit suicide o. I really loved her eh but she lied to me. And still dumped me in the refuse can. Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Edipet(m): 7:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

Simps dont know themselves talkmore of advising someone.
Tell the simp to keep his advice.
you will surely identify their advise
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

I just did a correction, I meant hear hunting from her

Girls are cheap when you have money, with no money you go insult and disloyalty

Even with money, they go Bleep you up.
I no fit follow her friend talk based on those levels or a friend of her friend.
I hate Isolation too much.
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

The girl is the one foolish for trying...may our sister not meet your kind and our brothers too

What do u mean by dat?
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Trizyd(m): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2023
O boy, nothing wrong with her. If leaving her stuffs around bugs you, get it washed at a laundry close to her house and tell her to pick it. I perceive tho, you wan chop and clean mouth. Just be honest with her regardless.
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Trizyd:
O boy, nothing wrong with her. If leaving her stuffs around bugs you, get it washed at a laundry close to her house and tell her to pick it. I perceive tho, you wan chop and clean mouth. Just be honest with her regardless.

I don't already wash mouth, na to standa dey go remain grin
my gee
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Proserpina: 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Trizyd(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

I don't already wash mouth, na to standa dey go remain grin
my gee

Lol.. Bhad guy😈. Then she should be getting the message already. Heart want what it wants. Can never be forced my guy.
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Proserpina: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Foodqueen(f): 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
I pray and hope you don't come back here years after to lament your regrets about losing her.
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by earthsync(f): 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Brainmytool:

She has her friends believing that am her future. Which I know am not. grin
She works so hard to see I treat girls less harshly. She thinks am the devil and am rude to girls. Hanty some times stays naked cooking, reading, watching movies all naked. Na her house she dey.

She cant own me.

Since you don't see her in your future why the actual fudge are you still with her undecided abeg do the needful and part ways with her biko.

1 Like

Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Meritjoshua(m): 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
I wish ï have that type of girl. God knows the colour of benz i will be using by now grin
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
Trizyd:

Lol.. Bhad guy😈. Then she should be getting the message already. Heart want what it wants. Can never be forced my guy.

E be like sey, u pay house rent for my heart guy. How come u sabi wetin dey my mind? grin
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
Meritjoshua:
I wish ï have that type of girl. God knows the colour of benz i will be using by now grin

Guy I love clean hustle dats why.
But you sef wicked kwa.
What if she learns that u used her for ritual and curses you to barreness? grin
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Proserpina:
grin grin grin grin
This one is a goner... grin cheesy
Op right now grin grin
E sweet you abi. I have peppered 8 girls who cried and shed real tears grin
As you dey laugh. Dis one go faint wen I break de news. grin just dey laff, dey laff.
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Proserpina: 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: She Leaves Behind Her Pant And Other Clothing Stuff Whenever She Visits by Brainmytool: 10:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=Proserpina post=123845133][/quote]

Who proposed dat?
And who makes ashawos?

I met this girl a virgin. I will meet other girls and choose the virgin from their midst. grin

Its SIMPLE. Because girls chase me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which curves would you go for? Toolz Or Mercy Johnson? / If You Have Sex With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. / See What A Girl Wrote On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.