Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours (52104 Views)

Lady Cooked Rubbish When Asked To Cook For The Family (Photos) / Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) / Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by LivingSage: 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
I was actually looking for you on this thread and boom, here you are.

You're hating on fellow woman, why? Because Hilda is from your State Vic angry

Hope you remember we all supported Hilda irrespective of tribe and religion, stop the HATE Vic angry
UyaiIncomparabl:
For starters, go and learn how to cook better and have good presentation skills. You lack them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by milann: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
For starters, go and learn how to cook better and have good presentation skills. You lack them.
ekaete, can you cook? You come across to me as somebody who cannot boil water

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by vengertime: 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
lwisee:
Dammy dammy

You no dey go school again grin
Allow Hilda bumbum enjoy her shine small now

Just like how your mama stinking bumbum enjoy pricks that year too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Felix6: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
thatigboman:
Op, dis u say successfully? Has 'successfully' gotten an new meaning?
If that Dammy sends her evidence to Guiness World Records, she would not even be considered for so many infractions.
Someone at so early at her even off gas to pick beans (that one itself is comedy comedy club)
And was switching off her live video every night to go and get sound sleep.what arrant nonsense.
Hilda time was deducted for over 7 hours for taking more time off than required in just 1 occasion. If they send that dammy's tape, GWR will just shred it for wasting their time watching nonsense. As if it's a kindergarten show.
When dummy is ready, let her do a proper challenge, not that stupidity she staged.
OOOOgaaaa take am easy now. She's still a very young girl from the village. Let not say things that will make her grab a sniper bottle. Though we know the brown roofers are natural betrayer and stu...d.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by husky911: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2023
thatigboman:
Op, dis u say successfully? Has 'successfully' gotten an new meaning?
If that Dammy sends her evidence to Guiness World Records, she would not even be considered for so many infractions.
Someone at so early at her even off gas to pick beans (that one itself is comedy comedy club)
And was switching off her live video every night to go and get sound sleep.what arrant nonsense.
Hilda time was deducted for over 7 hours for taking more time off than required in just 1 occasion. If they send that dammy's tape, GWR will just shred it for wasting their time watching nonsense. As if it's a kindergarten show.
When dummy is ready, let her do a proper challenge, not that stupidity she staged.
ode
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
LivingSage:
I was actually looking for you on this thread and boom, here you are.

You're hating on fellow woman, why? Because Hilda is from your State Vic angry

Hope you remember we all supported Hilda irrespective of tribe and religion, stop the HATE Vic angry

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Mgbeke.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by husky911: 11:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
Felix6:
OOOOgaaaa take am easy now. She's still a very young girl from the village. Let not say things that will make her grab a sniper bottle. Though we know the brown roofers are natural betrayer and stu...d.
ode
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by spencekat(m): 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
rippa:

I wondered the rubbish food she will be cooking for 150hours
Ewedu and amala 🤣🤣
Yoruba people wey nor sabi cook

Na only Yoruba dey marry Yoruba

Shey i will now Leave my own Edo girls or even delta, akwa ibom, calabar etc to go and marry one Yoruba girl that will be feeding me with raw pepper everyday 😁😀
God forbid
People dey o😁😂
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Banter1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ediotic girl and her yeye supporters

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by LivingSage: 11:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
The hate isn't necessary, the sky is wide enough...
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by harmony75: 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
This girl should go and sit down and prepare very well. Why is she so desperate to break Hilda's records is this not a witchcraft?! She may eventually faint bc she's just concluded one now she want to embark on another, Just see how stupid she is just cooking and not applying for GWR who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
LivingSage:
The hate isn't necessary, the sky is wide enough...

Sorry, how did you know my name? I don't know you.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by LivingSage: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
I've been on Nairaland for a while nah.

You've been called that several times, even from your personal old posts(by yourself)
You're surprised sad
UyaiIncomparabl:

Sorry, how did you know my name? I don't know you.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
LivingSage:
I've been on Nairaland for a while nah.

You've been called that several times, even from your personal old posts(by yourself)
You're surprised sad

Hmmmm. Gotta be careful with you folks on here. sad
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:36pm On Jun 16, 2023
milann:
can you cook? You come across to me as somebody who cannot boil water

I don't and can't. I have maids.
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by adebayo987: 11:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by LivingSage: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
As how.

You've not been called that before you're saying?
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmmm. Gotta be careful with you folks on here. sad
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by richie240: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
Even ur oba cannot dream of denying Edo's ancestry with Yorubas talkless of 'omomo' like you!

The day u have 'Eze of Benin', quote me then we can talk!, for now u are still clowning!
cool
rippa:

What's this one saying🙄
Because they stole our prince and made him king so that they can be answering OBA, i will now go and be eating raw pepper everyday🙄
Have u ever seen a Yoruba girl doing cook?
Even the few rich Yoruba men that marry Yoruba women still ends up marrying another woman from another tribe or employ a calabar girl as a cook 😁

Try go to a Yoruba buka or restaurant and order for any soup apart from ewedu, u will regret ur life that day.
Even the ewedu, they will use all the oil in this world to baff it 🤣
God forbid bad thing
At least thanks for being honest in letting the world know dt ur major reason for denying ur ancestry na bcus of food!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Edusouls(m): 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
nawa4naija:
This girl is fvcking Desperate !!
very desperate ma brother, she is a very jealous human being, I mean very jealous

3 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by isabi2lof: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
Go Dammy , I won't give up on finding true love wink
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by richie240: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
Unfortunately for ur types, d ppl bcus of whom u deny ur cousins bcus of ofe'nsala soup do not see u as u see them.
U see ur life for ring road now? grin
The joke's on u!
cool
rippa:

What's this one saying🙄
Because they stole our prince and made him king so that they can be answering OBA, i will now go and be eating raw pepper everyday🙄
Have u ever seen a Yoruba girl doing cook?
Even the few rich Yoruba men that marry Yoruba women still ends up marrying another woman from another tribe or employ a calabar girl as a cook 😁

Try go to a Yoruba buka or restaurant and order for any soup apart from ewedu, u will regret ur life that day.
Even the ewedu, they will use all the oil in this world to baff it 🤣
God forbid bad thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Espelbengz(m): 12:20am On Jun 17, 2023
She has already been acknowledged by Guinness world record folks, they are ready to review her first record!

Rayban25:

She didnt apply for the first one.

But when I said so, they tagged me as a hater
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by emperordelis(m): 12:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Rayban25:

Shatap..if she give you nyash now no be say you no go chop am
Idiyat grin grin grin
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by lamalang(m): 12:41am On Jun 17, 2023
[quote author=EcoBrick post=123844329]

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/this one her pastor wants to use her gain followers
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by mandikwilliams: 12:53am On Jun 17, 2023
Googledotcom:
Not every dog eat shit bro.
One does not have to see a skunk and smell it
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Augustenite(m): 1:04am On Jun 17, 2023
nawa4naija:
This girl is fvcking Desperate !!

Bleep off. It's not desperation, it's determination. Because you are not determined, that's why u are where you are. At your age na your parents and wife still dey feed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by just2endowed: 1:05am On Jun 17, 2023
[quote author=Heroicvic post=123844760]This is not even my problem
I heard that any family earning above anything starting from 30k (minimum wage) are not eligible for school loan

Remind me again, why was the loan implemented in the first place? Anyone earning 30k is Rich In Nigeria? Something that cannot procure a bag of rice?

Who did this to us
[/quote
It was all a scam

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by milann: 1:21am On Jun 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't and can't. I have maids.
what manner of wife can't for her husband? You must be a lazy woman
Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by jubrilELsudan: 1:22am On Jun 17, 2023
E DEY VERY OBVIOUS NOW SEY SHE DEY TAKE DRUGS

IT'S THE DRUGS THAT SHE IS TAKING THAT IS GIVING HER THIS ENERGY AND MOUTH

I CALL ON NDLEA TO ADMINISTER A DRUG TEST ON HER

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Tellwhat: 1:47am On Jun 17, 2023
Googledotcom:
Not every dog eat shit bro.
Shit is meant for dogs like you. Real dawg eat good meat. Stfu dog

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records: Dammy Moves To Cook For 150 Hours by Nobody: 2:08am On Jun 17, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/06/16/guinness-world-records-ekiti-chef-dammy-announces-move-to-cook-for-150-hours/

Checkmate.

Never give up on you even when the world is against you. The same family that barnished the young king David to the bash as a bustard, was the same family that ran to him for refuge in the cave of Adullam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Pictures That Basically Define Breakfast In A Nigerian Home / Soldiers Simile As They Cook Huge Python After Capturing It On Duty. Photos / How Many Fufu Can You Finish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.