Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues (1269 Views)

Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? / Trust Issues, Should I Continue The Relationship? / Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by AgbadoDie: 11:28am On Feb 16
Like, I want to know, how do you guys cope with trust issues with your girlfriend's or someone you are intending to settle down with?

How do you cope with every day report from your colleagues, people you don't even know, and your girlfriend's friends on their bad report of your girlfriend?

Like, how do you look at your babe and you will be proud of her after you see someone you haven't met in your life before called you at a corner to advice you to talk to your girlfriend and the worst, what ever these people are saying about your girlfriend is what YOU HAVE BEEN WARNING HER SINCE YOU PEOPLE MET.

The same character and suspicion that has caused you guys more harm than good in your relationship is what people are also suspecting her of doing and are steadily and sternly warning you.

Even to the extent you didn't say a word but your girlfriend had the effrontery to tell you at your face that YOU ARE SUSPECTING HER OF CHEATING ON YOU. You see? You haven't said a word, but she is already feeling that you are suspecting her of cheating. While should she say that if she is not cheating at the first place?

Why should she always pick and make most calls out of presence? Why should she always be on the call when I go to work and try to call her? Her number will be busy for upto 10 to 15 minutes at a stretch and I can say there is no cockroach in the cupboard?

I want to know how you guys handle trust issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by Zonefree(m): 11:34am On Feb 16
Why should a sane man trust a Nigerian girl? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by DaddyRochie1642: 11:40am On Feb 16
It baffles me how men see red flags before their foolish eyes and still come to nairaland to ask us stupid questions.

Oga are you so scared of the so called girlfriend that you cannot walk away and move on with your life?,

See how this one is here weeping and gnashing his teeth about depression because of girlfriend..... Depression kee you there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by AgbadoDie: 11:52am On Feb 16
Zonefree:
Why should a sane man trust a Nigerian girl? undecided

See eh, if move out from this girl, forget it, I will never in my life date or marry a Nigerian girl rather, I will have baby mama and move on. They don't worth it.
Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by AgbadoDie: 11:54am On Feb 16
DestinedForGrea:
Senior man, take that TRUST and channel it towards THE PROCESS of bettering your life.

Certainly, I just need my expectations to materialize and I will be posted to another state, at least, this will cut us off because I am tired of warning her. Last 2 week's, I smashed her phone on the ground because of this trust issues also. I just gave her phone for calls on Monday and to be honest, her number is always busy. Guy, it's painstaking.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by MisterBanny(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16
AgbadoDie:
Like, I want to know, how do you guys cope with trust issues with your girlfriend's or someone you are intending to settle down with?

How do you cope with every day report from your colleagues, people you don't even know, and your girlfriend's friends on their bad report of your girlfriend?

Like, how do you look at your babe and you will be proud of her after you see someone you haven't met in your life before called you at a corner to advice you to talk to your girlfriend and the worst, what ever these people are saying about your girlfriend is what YOU HAVE BEEN WARNING HER SINCE YOU PEOPLE MET.

The same character and suspicion that has caused you guys more harm than good in your relationship is what people are also suspecting her of doing and are steadily and sternly warning you.

Even to the extent you didn't say a word but your girlfriend had the effrontery to tell you at your face that YOU ARE SUSPECTING HER OF CHEATING ON YOU. You see? You haven't said a word, but she is already feeling that you are suspecting her of cheating. While should she say that if she is not cheating at the first place?

Why should she always pick and make most calls out of presence? Why should she always be on the call when I go to work and try to call her? Her number will be busy for upto 10 to 15 minutes at a stretch and I can say there is no cockroach in the cupboard?

Guy I have no sympathy for you cos you have refused to learn that No Nigerian girl can ever be trusted

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by eazzzy1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16
Your depression is self caused. You like being depressed subconsciously.
Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by Rokiat(f): 1:36pm On Feb 16
You are probably rich and don’t have no worries for you to
Be thinking about how to
Make more money this is what you are depressed about.

She needs to stress you more such men prefer women that stress the hell out of them I am very proud of her.

Also you are just a boyfriend not a husband you get no right, you are just on the rooster until she choose the best man, she owes none of you niggas commitment until you put a ring on it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by willi926(m): 2:35pm On Feb 16
Na u wan dey depressed over your Ur community babe.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by sabbiboi: 5:04pm On Feb 16
Rokiat:
Be thinking about how to

She needs to stress you more such men prefer women that stress the hell out of them I am very proud of her.

Also you are just a boyfriend not a husband you get no right, you are just on the rooster until she choose the best man, she owes none of you niggas commitment until you put a ring on it.

Yinmu . She owes him more than commitment for being in a relationship with her.
I just blame d OP who is not seeing the writing on the wall.
OP make I yarn u, she has the trait of cheating. There is a likelihood that she’s cheated or she is going to cheat.

Bro, use head oo. This gurls are not loyal.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by pansophist(m): 5:18pm On Feb 16
What I noticed about folks that suffers from their partners behaviors is that they have a hand in their suffering.

So they will pick a person they are attracted to that has hundreds of red flag, then hope to endure, or even worse, think they can change such a person.

Meanwhile, they could have just pick someone that already like them and makes their life easy, even if they are not much attracted to such a person.

If chioma likes you, gives you peace and have less red flags, then be with her. Its a better option than the baddie that leaves you on read, reply your message in two days, and give you horrible feelings.

Acceptance is easier than trying to change someone. It's easy to accept someone youre not much attracted to, than hoping to change someone you are attracted to but treats you like trash.

@op, she is not the source of your pain or depression, you are the cause of it. You're holding on to something that won't work, and trying to change her is a path to more suffering. Move on.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by Karlifate: 6:40pm On Feb 16
Every woman you become romantically involved with will have 2 versions of herself

ON: The version of her that manifests when the Light Switch Effect is set to 'on' 🟒

OFF: The version of her that manifests when the Light Switch Effect is set to 'off' πŸ”΄

If you have only seen the ON version of her, and are unaware that the OFF version of her exists and could manifest at any moment...

...you're in for the rude shock of your life. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by jamesversion: 7:19pm On Feb 16
pansophist:
What I noticed about folks that suffers from their partners behaviors is that they have a hand in their suffering.

So they will pick a person they are attracted to that has hundreds of red flag, then hope to endure, or even worse, think they can change such a person.

Meanwhile, they could have just pick someone that already like them and makes their life easy, even if they are not much attracted to such a person.

If chioma likes you, gives you peace and have less red flags, then be with her. Its a better option than the baddie that leaves you on read, reply your message in two days, and give you horrible feelings.

Acceptance is easier than trying to change someone. It's easy to accept someone youre not much attracted to, than hoping to change someone you are attracted to but treats you like trash.

@op, she is not the source of your pain or depression, you are the cause of it. You're holding on to something that won't work, and trying to change her is a path to more suffering. Move on.

You are underestimating the power of Sex. Some guys are hooked on sex and vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by ravensckar(m): 8:02pm On Feb 16
thjgd
Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by EreluRoz: 8:06pm On Feb 16
Rokiat:
Be thinking about how to

I don't have anything to add

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by labake1(f): 8:13pm On Feb 16
You are too free that's why, go and find a hubby
Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by FRANCISTOWN: 8:20pm On Feb 16
AgbadoDie:

Little kid, do you even know how much a bag of cement costs as we speak?

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by toujurs: 8:26pm On Feb 16
AgbadoDie:

Guy you are a big fool, if i had known you, i would have given you a dirty slap on your head.

People like you, out of stupidity end up poor.

There are a whole lot of women, i don't understand why you boys limit yourselves, go out and make friends. With multiple girls. Stop this weak attitude.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by davosea(m): 8:26pm On Feb 16
Thats is life Misery,as a young Nigga my only thing was to be paid,LIFE full of Richies avoid snitches cause they shady.
Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by Dexy4yah(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16
Na woman dey make you feel depressed?
Girlfriend not even your wifeπŸ€”

I for like knack you 2by2 for head...make your brain reset.😑
Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by dkidd: 9:03pm On Feb 16
Rokiat:
Be thinking about how to

That right there is why some girls will never be wifed. U treat a man like an option only a fool stays or takes u seriously. Its the reason most of such girls end up crying that their boyfriend of 7 years has married someone else behind their backs. No 1 is respect. U want to wait until after wedding to start respecting him abiπŸ˜₯πŸ˜‚

Lol U cant commit to a man while he's dating u is it because of a metal ring or ceremonial rites that will magically inculcate the commitment spirit in u abi . Some of u make me laugh so hard. And u that has been married for years like u made us all believe, ur now advising the gullible ones who are unmarried so they can remain old and single for another decade and wonder why?

U F people are hilarious i swear. A husband was once a boyfriend and a wife a girlfriend. When either partner ain't acting right no metal ring or ceremonial rites will change that. I wonder how some of u made it through to marriage. Well Bobo juice is normal sha na only those close to una know una real characters off here. I only pity those who listen to such advise and apply them in real life expecting it to end well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by Wiseman2y(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16
Op,calm down. I know you are naive and oblivious of what is going on in the real world. My guy, trust nobody including yourself. As for the women matter, most of them are gold diggers, they are only after your money, power,influence etc. Once you are unable to meet their supply, they shaperly move to next higher bidders and dumb you. Focus all your energy and resources on developing yourself rather than chasing women. Lastly op, pussy is not yours forever,it is only your tourn, many have bleeped it before you and many will still Bleep it after you, therefore, when it is your turn Bleep it well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by Aklee4994(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16
Men/Redpiller them don comment Na boyz/four letter word folks comment remain like this OP I just say make I tell you.

OP those monikers upπŸ‘†there are some of the TOP GEE nairalander.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by Houseofglam7(f): 11:56pm On Feb 16
Don’t ever bring your personal issues to Nairaland; they’ll take you to the cleaners!

I’m in stitches πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by zed7: 6:51am On Feb 17
I know a guy whom people were telling him things about his babe, her colleagues especially but he didn't listen. She told him they were envious. He also saw her anger issues but it was never directed at him.

He got married to her and all the bad attitude and anger were now poured on him. He's miserable, he's stuck and keeps contemplating divorce. I have no sympathy for him though, he saw the signs but chose to ignore them. Don't be like him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by AgbadoDie: 8:32am On Feb 17
willi926:
Na u wan dey depressed over your Ur community babe.

Ahswear this guy na werey grin grin
Re: I Am Depressed Because Of Trust Issues by AgbadoDie: 8:35am On Feb 17
FRANCISTOWN:

Little kid, do you even know how much a bag of cement costs as we speak?

Nna, no more buying of bag of cement, make we chop food fess before we build Nigeria as we built Lagos grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Message To All My South West Brothers / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Do This? / Assistant Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.