Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. (36095 Views)

Biden Ban Ugandan Officials From U.S. For Anti-lgbtqi Law / Elon Musk Rebukes Biden For Claiming LGBTQI+ Kids Are All Our Kids NOT Your Kids / US Bans ‘advanced Tech’ Firms From Building Facilities In China For 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Obiebanks007(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2023
America is doomed...what's hitting them and what's about to hit them only God knows.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by crossfm: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Buddha3:

One thing I'll always respect Goodluck Jonathan for, was his firm stand against this gay nonsense back when he signed that act into law. He exhibited uncommon courage.

And thank God for African leaders like Paul Kagame of Rwanda and former Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe. Real African leaders who don't stand the stench of nonsense and can't be intimidated.

Except Kagame leaves that seat for a liberal weakling, you can never read stupendous news like this about the US placing any form of sanctions on Rwanda. Mugabe sef go kukuma go Live TV abuse US President with ancient proverbs.. grin

Kenya's president William Ruto is also doing great in repelling the yeye law. Why haven't they forced arms law on Africa,why this demonic law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by matrixmuzi: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!
They are quick to impose death penalty on homosexuality, but can't impose death sentence on their corrupt politicians! 🤣

Most Africa countries with their misplaced priority. LGB is here to stay, either you like it or not. Na just time.
The death penalty is too extreme, and that's human right abuse.
Fucking gay
I wonder why people are going crazy over what two adults choose to do with themselves. Don't you get it, they are not sexually attracted to the same sex, no matter how you try to change them, it's the way they are. No be your nyash I dey f;k, so why you carry the matter for head? ☹️
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Exceed15: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Thanks to other developed countries who frowns at this LGBTQ nonsense if not the west would’ve make us understand that development is tied to LGBTQ what I detest about this LGBTQ is their boldness to force us to accept their dirty act instead of hiding it.

Thank u bro. I don't have issue with them practicing it in hiding but pushing it into our throat to accept it as normal way of life is No No

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Popeonah(m): 2:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Why are they forcing it on us? Iran, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and some other countries with hard laws on LGBTQ are not even disturb. I feel it's the new population control for African

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by jaxxy(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
I'm sure they have human rights bt not rights to disobey the law of the country.

the US cannot force these practices on others who disagree with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by forexprophet(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
One homosexual detected.

Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!
They are quick to impose death penalty on homosexuality, but can't impose death sentence on their corrupt politicians! 🤣

Most Africa countries with their misplaced priority. LGB is here to stay, either you like it or not. Na just time.

I wonder why people are going crazy over what two adults choose to do with themselves. Don't you get it, they are not sexually attracted to the same sex, no matter how you try to change them, it's the way they are. No be your nyash I dey f;k, so why you carry the matter for head? ☹️

3 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by anonymous1759(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
SmartyPants:

The Supreme Court of a standard democracy ought to find that such a law is unconstitutional because it violates the certain freedoms that are guaranteed to others.

Don’t shift goal post please there’s nothing like “ought to have have , standard democracy “
Allow every country to practice their own type of Democracy In peace . A standard democracy in America ought to have passed a bill against gun ownership in the USA killing people everyday I wonder what their Supreme Court judges are doing about it but their hands are tired because it’s democracy and majority of Americans still believe having your own gun is the best form of defense. That’s their democracy and they’re enjoying it let them live Uganda alone to practice theirs it’s not too much to ask

2 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by bonnyhope: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

Sharap

You are demonic

It is only demon that involves himself in such act

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by toprealman: 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
anonymous1759:
cheesy
Thanks to other developed countries who frowns at this LGBTQ nonsense if not the west would’ve make us understand that development is tied to LGBTQ what I detest about this LGBTQ is their boldness to force us to accept their dirty act instead of hiding it.

Mention one of such countries you are thanking
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by AngelicBeing: 2:23pm On Jun 17, 2023
sad
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by zhirkovrado(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Na today I Sabi say plenty LGBTQ full naira land and Nigeria, just look at the way they are defending their disgusting act embarassed embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Pilokwe(m): 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

Homo e Dey pain you

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by lordprogress: 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

You get brain so or are you par of them

2 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Originalsly: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Would you have a problem if your father enjoy biting the pillow with your neighbour's muscle bound son on his back? ... both adults? ... consensual sex? Will you? Or will you have a problem if your junior brother be bringing over his man to your home? ... and they both be rubbing legs and hot kissing? ... will you? I dare you to respond relevant to my comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Mrfixiit: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
N3TRAL:
Ugandan President and politicians are the biggest beneficiaries of the economic crisis that will threaten Uganda in the coming weeks.

Their President, Museveni, has been Head of State in Uganda since 1987- a record 37 years, and has won reelection 6 times. His army consistently abuse the country's most vocal opposition, Bobi Wine and not so long ago, Wine's wife was almost stripped naked on election noon.

The impoverished and superstitious citizens of the import-dependent sub-saharan country are happy that a law to persecute anyone who isn't heterosexual or is non-binary is in force. They prefer to stay in churches fasting from dawn to dusk despite their very low standard of living.

When anyone questions why Uganda that was developing at a very slow rate has become stagnant, or in a worse reality- going backwards, members of the executive and legislators can cite their anti-gay laws as the reason for their woes and get reelected to continue redirecting Uganda's resources to private stockpiles for their bloodline.

Good Morning Uganda 🌈
S**lly fa**ts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Chibuzor9000: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
You just sounded like one of their advocate s in Nigeria.Indeed,sin has emboldened the detestable community
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Mrfixiit: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
Parachoko:
I feel Africa Countries should be more focus on more important issue like solving the issue of Poverty

Nice One from the USA
You're gay too ? No wonder

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Mrfixiit: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
Parachoko:
How's it the fault of Gays and Lesbians Pandora lost a free and fair election?
Always talking out of points like a l***tic. Mentally de***ged gay
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by anonymous1759(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2023
toprealman:

Mention one of such countries you are thanking

Japan , Russia , turkey , Saudi, Dubai , Qatar , china etc .

2 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by shegzhkn: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2023
ednut1:
But Saudi officials are allowed 🤣
The fuçk are you talking about.
Who is gonna buy our very pricey weapon systems, send folks on scholarship to US colleges and get the hell out when done, buy Boeing aircraft instead of the European alternative. Those people though maybe primitive they support jobs in America and yes also send terrorist to the battlefield and then report those terrorist to our intelligence agencies so we can wack 'em, take away the strategic importance they serve us and the unholy alliance will be over.

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
Soon they will now declare them terrorist country. And spread propaganda worldwide that their government is tyrannical. They have started by labelling them with the lie of human rights violation.
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by owoshuyi(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
It is better to please God and be rejected by men, than to please men and be rejected and condemned by God.

2 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by CJStarz: 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
I take your reply as a YES to my 😅
Thanks for engaging.

Wagwanbrethren:

Na your nyash I dey doke? 🤷‍♂️
Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Iamzik: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Good one from the US!

Educate yourself please and lose your sense of low self esteem. No country on earth is as corrupt as United States. Joe biden himself has a bribery scandal of $5m hanging on his neck. Who appointed US as moral judge over the world? And why do you think they have the right to coerce other countries into adopting their morally bankrupt culture and mental epidemic?

Tell Biden to allow Polygamy in US let's see his reaction. This is Africa and we refuse to become sexually depraved. Biden can shove his LGBTQWXYY human right up his *ss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by GodWrites: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
slimthugchimee2:

When they were busy exploiting our lands too, did they think about our culture?

Infact they even called ours pegan

They? Forget about the west for now. Some of your friends and relatives are part of the LGBTQ community but living in hiding. You are literally fighting your own thinking you are fighting the west.

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2023
crossfm:

Kenya's president William Ruto is also doing great in repelling the yeye law. Why haven't they forced arms law on Africa,why this demonic law.

The US go soon see wetin them dey carry eye find.

This was how they treated arms bearing and gun violence with liberalism and levity. Today, thousands of Americans die weekly from the gun violence menace.

Make them continue! Until one crazy homosexual will wake up one day, invade the white house and rape the US President!

3 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Fattesticles: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Na your nyash I dey doke? 🤷‍♂️

Gay how far

1 Like

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by udemzyudex(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Lol.. USA na heaven? E even good,dem go stay build their country.

Rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Tin07(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Of all rights USA seems to protect most is LGBT, watch out. Its beyond just what the eyes see. Its a demonic spirit. It is an anti-Christ movement. Africa don't need their Visa. Let them keep their Visa. What an impunity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Waywardson6: 2:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
This ban sweet my belle well. Wicked Corrupt African nations. Bullying poor minority groups who do no harm. While, The bunch that loot, steal, impoverish, rape, fornicate, adultrate, lie, dictate, genocide & destroy their citizens for years are still walking around free. Yet, some minority that didn't create themselves are beaten, killed, raped, imprisoned & denied their rights. Omo, other developed nations should follow suit & ban more homophobic countries. Well served.

3 Likes

Re: US Bans Uganda Officials After Anti LGBTQI Law. by Iamzik: 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2023
GodWrites:

Do you even know how you sound? If everyone is free to do whatever business they want anywhere, why can't people be free to also love whoever they want?

Why did US ban polygamy since everyone is free to love whoever they want. Tell biden that banning polygamy is also human right abuse.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Western Coverage Of Ukraine War Criticised / Shooting At July 4 Parade In Highland Park, US. 6 Dead, Suspect Not In Custody / Cyberattack: Ukraine Defence Ministry Websites, Banks/ATM Services Are Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.